Is this racist????

I posted my opinions of the world map in my group chat an now all my friends are calling me racist. It doesn't seem THAT bad to me.

Pretty fucking racist

why do you dislike aussie?
we're basically the same
also
>love US

racist against new zealand

Why you didn't destroy Germany, Belgium, Luxemburgh and Tyrol?

tell them that Argentina and Colombia are not whit

I gave Australia "Like" I actually want to visit that country.

>likes japan
>hates china
you deserve every inch of hate you've been given

you put the US above us
not happy jan

A FUCKING LEAF

nigga wtf is wrong with greenland

>loving USA
some people my have a problem with this.

Now that I think I would give it more of a dislike than a hate rating.
It's mostly nature not much exists up there, not a huge fan of winter wastelands.

wont color saudi arabia as my homeland
you can go ahead kill with with fire

You, i like you. But actually anything south of the us border should be genocided and annexed.

The reason drunko is always drunk is because I take a shot to ever map without New Zealand.

What would you love Russia for?

BTFOing Chechens
Nationalists
Doesn't kow tow to (((multiculturalism))) and leftists
Making every EU skinny jean wearing refugee supporting cuck piss their panties

Chechen is a de facto state TBFH.

Poor NZ, I noticed, I would have put Like, but too lazy to draw it in.

Chechnya*
And when they BTFO the muzzie chechens for invading Dagestan, that was glorious.

Why do you dis like my country

It was. But I wouldn't have stopped there. I would have gone and destroyed the whole thing once and for all.

>unironically disliking the dominican republic, god damn right it is racist. Fuck off leaf.

No Love for Israel! Fucking Antisemite Scum! Rabbi send me shekels plz

>BTFOing Chechens
Now they pay them not to riot against Putin.Check how much more money that region gets compared to others
>Nationalists
Maybe
>Doesn't know how to (((multiculturalism)))
There are so many nations living in Russia (including muslims and other scum) that I would say it can't get more multicultural

Apart from spreading fear with weapons, Russia can do shit. Even weapons suck let alone everything else

Mine

Why Malaysia red but Indonesia orange?

At least Malaysia looks decent for the most part, minus the fact they're Muzzies

Because we're the land of faggot cucks.

Low Key Kill it with fire on California Lmao

What is it about Bhutan that you think is OK? I don't dislike it, it's just interesting to see that little piece of green there.

why do you dislike us :(

>wanting to kill Iran

Start liking Sweden

>revealing your power level in public
novice mistake user

>Doesn't kow tow to (((multiculturalism)))
If you only knew how wring is this statement, my negro.

thanks doc

I'll play the devil's advocate here. Multiculturalism in Russia is not really of the ((())) kind. Russia incorporates a lot of other nations' clay. Some of the peoples are far from being a minority in those territories. And since Russia is already a shithole, the government doesn't want a race war and balkanization over old grudges (which are numerous), and tries to prevent it by silencing people, openly calling for it and paying money to the most *cough* active minorities, like the Chechens.

Why do you hate Novaya Zemlya?

I don't, I just didn't color it and Greenland. Ddin't notice until I posted.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fixed

see a couple anons hating Madagascar....um I get hating the rest of skitskin land, but really? It is awesome. I is like another planet.

am i racist XDD

Where is NZ by the way?

WTF you have against poles, leaf?

best post

solely based on race, not current political status

>puts slavs in the same bucket as poos and mexicans
you are mentally ill

Why Malaysia? Indonesia is worse

Lol ye this is terrible

most of the balkans are a fucking mess
plus, i only disliked 1 eastern european country. rest i dont know. liked russia. wtf you complaining about?

>hating on Iran, Syria, and NK
Maybe they just dont like you being such an obvious kike

Death To America, the hire prostitute state of Bernstein ShekelMeister