DEY TERK ERR JERBS

"DEY TERK ERR JERBS" said the fat greasy virgin that voted for Trump, despite being uneducated, unskiller, not compassionate and overall a shitty human being (qualities that employers avoid).

The problem is not that they steal jobs. That's a strawman.

But I have a job user. And am getting a better one soon.

meanwhile in Italy

how are you supposed to compete against uninsured, undocumented, and nearly constant slave labor?

This is a Leftypol thread

and they're still miles above you, how does that feel? remember to sage

Based BNHA poster

Illegals can be paid less and if they bitch about the low pay they get deported. Whites won't work for fucking shit wages because we actually like things like not living in absolute shit conditions

This is a Leninist board. All Maoists and other third worlders must go.

because whites are more qualified and can do a better job but shitskins will do cheap labor
k

>we're gonna have ubi soon because everything will be automated
>we need to import third world migrants to do the jobs americans don't want to do

Wow you get paied nights too? Hey listen Shariablue employee. Just because you use a Templar flag does not mean you are going to get Sup Forums to change their stance. Seriously get a real job, I heard McDonald's is paying better then David Brock is.

We just don't like foreigners, dumbshit. Are you some kind of retard or something?

Because undocumented migrants lower the value of those jobs, decreasing the wages for those jobs to almost nothing. Construction jobs have recently seen a spike as high as 30% increase in wages due to shortages of migrant workers, just because migrant workers from a piss poor country that are willing to work in the hot sun for a dollar a day does not make white people searching for entry level jobs inferior or unqualified.

"I'm not a racist asshole like Trump, I swear to God!!!"

Five minutes later

"Yeah I hate foreigners and people who don't look like me, so what if its what raacist assholes do!!"

Admit it, you piece of shit. You're a racist and a scumbag. Jealous and afraid of foreign people.

If you're going to ruin a girl, could you at least ruin girls that are already garbage like the ones from overwatch or himuto?
Thanks in advance shill nigger.

They don't just come over and take get one job usually they work 2-3 jobs, that's just one more job some one else could've had.

They don't know our job market so they work for lower wages than average in certain trades or skills, which over time lowers the average salary for that career and screws anyone else looking to actually make a living because now a job that was paying $10-$12 an hour might only be paying $7.25-$9.25 an hour. Now people have the choice of taking a 20% pay cut or be let got so Pedro's cousin can take your place.

Illegals come over and stay in a single property with 10 or more adults plus any children they might have whilst here. This allows them to keep low overhead costs so they can send the money they earn here back to their home land to a relative or spouse.

They aren't contributing anything to the economy by destroying properties here like the 3rd world shacks they are accustomed to, sending the majority of their earnings to a different country and leeching off any tax funded benefits they can gain while they are in the country.

Shall I continue or is that enough user?

ITT: Nobody debunks OP

It's over. You racists can shut the fuck up and go home now. DO IT NAO

>you guys are white nationalists because you think whites are superior!
This is a bad argument.

>1 post by this id
Fuck off, every idiot has to realize why what you are saying is completely idiotic.

We are home. You go back to Vietnam and take the other shitskins with you.