Hypothetical question to Trump supporters

Hypothetical question to Trump supporters

If it turns out he really is in bed with Russia, and undermining American interests for their benefit, would you still support him just because "fuck liberals"?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/02/29/kindergarten-students-forced-to-confront-gender-identity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah I wouldn't support him, but I'd put him on par with Clinton.

Now, if it comes out he colluded with Russia because him and Putin are trying to dissolve a (((malignant global power structure))), I'd be fully supportive of that. I actually kinda expect that.

I voted for him but I'm liberal, so I don't support him because "fuck liberals"

And yeah I would because I think Trump's hilarious and I don't want to lose him

fpbp

Like he's Antifa or Hillary or something? Nah I wouldn't support that.

>American interests

What American interests? If Russia invades the US and ousts all the kikes and corporations and sets up a puppet government similar to the Russian government that would be better for white americans than our current situation.

>oh no we no longer get to threaten and invade backwater countries to set up a massive empire for a cult of trillionaires who profit off human death

Fuck off. Plus if he is "undermining American interests for their benefit" to a certain extend a welcome that for the sake of the global balance of power because since the end of the Cold War the US has had a massive advantage over Russia and could crush them and achieve a global unopposed empire if they wanted. If they were balanced out then at least we have a choice other than 50% white American cock for breakfast every morning.

yea
in what way do russian interests not align with my own

Yes, liberals are a more damaging 5th column inside the US than Russia has ever been at this point. They are hell bent on destroying the foundations of our society and ostracizing producers in favor inbred city retards, foreign criminals, and the mentally ill.

dailysignal.com/2016/02/29/kindergarten-students-forced-to-confront-gender-identity/

Of course not, but you need hard evidence that goes all the way to the top. We dont hate liberals...we hate the uninformed, the biased, and the elite.

>Russian Interests

Dumb ass liberals do not acknowledge the fact that we have Russian by the balls since the Cold War. Russian interests is self preservation and not a slow and silent demise under the death grip of Uncle Sam.

>If it turns out he really is in bed with Russia, and undermining American interests for their benefit,

If there is real overwhelming and undeniable evidence, I will kill myself because American politics got us to the point where we had to choose between a Russian agent and a Saudi-backed war criminal.

So bassically what every other high up politician has done in the past. Yea pretty sure id still support him, it is dependant on circumsances though.

I voted for policy.
If he is passing policy, I would condemn his working with them but still believe my vote was correct. Hillary was clearly colluding with foreign interests, and I picked my poison

Some of these answers are predicated on Trump actually doing something besides lining his pockets and diddling himself on the 18th hole.

If Trump is all gung-ho Anti Globalism. Bringing in Russian interest to fight the jewish establishment or corporate establishment.

How come he hasn't been shot dead?

Yes. In my mind, the ends justify the means. This talk of fairness and equality is meaningless. I'm in this my team to win. For my people to prosper. There's no shame in cheating in a contest of life and death.

No, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't think about it.

Counter question why is all liberal theory based on speculative reality?
If A. happens which isn't true and doesn't actually happen the way I want it to. Would you then change your opinion to how I want you to think?

Literally every fucking leftypol thread here that isn't blacked shitposting.

Why can you people not realise that admitting we're right in the question gives us zero incentive to change? Why can't you recognise that ideology isn't based on reality?

Also sage.

>undermining American interests
clarify
is this American working voters
or the Swamp in Washington
we have polar opposite interests

Because the military is ready to show how quickly they can burn down the swamp if they so dare try.

It's funny because Hillary and the DNC literally fucked over Bernie, who may have stood an actual chance at winning, and you did nothing.

My question is based on something I expect to happen, and I'm asking so I can compare the results of what Trump supporters say now with what they will say later

You jumped the shark and no one will trust your evidence anymore.

You shouldn't have manufactured so much of it.

American interests aren't objective

imo the American interests are keeping America white

making it non-white is anti-American and against our interests

>user doesn't understand the libtards are the result of a 60 year long-con.

If he committed a crime, then he should be impeached. That said, I don't think he did

Of course, Im a conservative at University of Wisconsin... I'm in way to deep

I'm an actual leftist and voted for Trump for many reasons. For one, uncontrolled immigration is a right-wing capitalist initiative to suppress wages and give their corporations a competitive advantage against those companies who are forced to hire people for living wages. More sinister still, the capitalists sold this to the leftists as a humanitarian endeavor. The poor, dumb bastards...

Sup Forums think's it's right wing, which is fine because the term is meaningless. Sup Forums is socially conservative and economically nationalist. Users here seek to drive out international corporate monopolies and banks that have raped their countries. Sup Forums isn't right or left wing, it's the best of both.

The Democrat and Republican party in the US represent the worst of both.

The whole Russia thing is one the biggest lie cooked up at the last minute to cover up the largest election loss of all time. Seriously why do we even need to discuss something with absolutely no evidence whatsoever?

Obama supporters if it comes out true that he spied on his political opponents how will you react? That's 10 times more likely since there's actually evidence that fucking supports this.

Seriously fuck the dnc. Literally all they do is identity politics and project. They have no substance. Almost every major idea they present just ruins everything but it's to be expected when you design policy based on complete and total lies.

Yes fuck liberals.

1st thing a Russian puppet would do is ban fracking btw.

>((("American" interests)))
Don't give a fuck about the interests of the actual traitors to my nation. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Maybe correct your shit and you won't hang, but your insolence so far has put your executions at the top of the list of options. You will either cede or die, you cannot win any battle against me, to continue on your path indicates that you have a collective death wish. So be it. I'm done waiting for you to come to your senses. But of course, it's because you are unironically marxists and thus live in an alternate reality made up of constructs made entirely out of spooks, a fucking spookhouse. The reason why you traitors are so mad is because Russia was able to shed the cancer of communism, with our help. They're returning the favor to help us shed our marxist parasites. This isn't the first time we've helped each other in history either, and it won't be the last.

If collusion is proven, don't compare what "Trump supporters" on TV say to what Trump supporters say on here.

Because consequences would truly never be the same, also they've tried multiple fucking times already. If you'd been around since before the election you would already be aware of this. But you're a newcunt, so go dilate your open cockwound while you go back to lurking.