SHUT UP, CONSERVATIVES, says one googler

Good news: you're allowed to have your views.
Better news: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEM.

Make me

Listen up, Colm Buckley isn't just some NOBODY, like all conservatives are. He's a director with 101 full-time employees in his organization. 101 good people with souls (or at least who are smart enough to shut the fuck up about their wrong views).

Owned.

You thought this was interesting enough to post about? I think you need to go back to zuckerbook.

The face says "kike". As such "human souls" is code for kike blood. Advise: Disregard whoever this wretch is or make him pay somehow.

Are you gonna make me or what?

your rights end where my friend's feelings begins.

Fuckin COLM BUCKLEY

>comes on to site for opinion sharing
>says don't share opinion

Kys nigger

Go back to oppressing women and minorities, HITLER.

Colm is just using that tired "I'm just being a decent fucking human being" line when they claim you are being a dick for telling them the harsh truth

It must work great. He is employed in a director position at one of the most successful tech firms in the world, where he has over 100 people under him!

So take your false equivalence and your fake symmetry, and shove them hard up where the sun doesn't shine.

sure would be a shame if something happened to jody

I'm fine with liberals, as long as they have human souls

Is that Google+?

Disgusting

Libtards can shut up about their worthless views then

>souls
Absolutely pseudoscience at best. I don't care about "souls" or whatever hippy dippy rainbow and unicorn shit I care about running a nation based on logic and one logical thing is that those who are a drag on everything else should be culled for the advancement of the species or at least left for natural selection to take care of

Who defines which views are wrong?

having conservative views is terrorism
committing terrorism is not terrorism

>because someone is good at tech means their political views aren't shit
My dad was a brilliant geologist PHD and all but he couldn't figure out how to use a computer if his life depended on it. Being good at one thing doesn't mean you aren't shit at other things

Somebody call for me?

Remember kids, these are the people who know all of your browsing history and have servers storing your passwords.

Silencing free speech should be punished by death.

aww gee, do I have to? My pimp hand be strong but that shit gets swollen after about the hundredth bitchslap.

Is he also the person who fed you your first cock while you were still in Osh Kosh?
lol raped faggot

Seriously, though, Google is suffering from a conservative takeover.

Help!

>Silence violent offensives.
>Threatens to "shove them hard up where the sun doesn't shine".

> violently offensive
that's when I leave him picking his teeth up off the floor

>violently offensive

lol what a faggot

>jew: you have to fire bad goy immediately next time, or we'll end you

femanon here wishing all white knights would BTFO forever

Also since when did muh feminisms mean being so sensitive that you need to be treated like a delicate flower? I thought we were suppose to be stronk womyns!

lmao faggots actually unironically believe this.

Go back to being a literal mental retard and drink bleach.

>mfw I'm going to loiusville tomorrow and hatecriming the first liberal available.

>feelings are more important than facts
>not even *my* feelings, but *my friends* feelings
>which I get to decide
>but don't feel
>so I will silence you
>because you're offensive
>and you're not even human

These people have 0 self awareness.

I just want to post here that I am a life-long liberal who will voting straight-ticket Republican in 2018 and 2020. Fuck this shit.

What the fuck is wrong with EVERYONE misconstruing what the Google employee wrote?

He NEVER claimed women were inferior. This shits fucking retarded and every time I read a comment that makes it obvious they didn't read the damn thing or are just being Jews my blood boils.

Funny you folks do not even believe in souls. It is a valueless sentimental word to you assholes. It just means your "humanity" or whatever garbage that happens to mean.

No I believe you progressives have souls, but they are lost. The love in you has grown cold. Your souls are damp and drafty. You have dissociated all feelings from most of the foundations of the reason and the will. Words have become vague and charged with lust, narcissism, and venom. Your "love" is a shallow sort of affection. When your friends do something that would embarrass you or put you at a loss, you ditch them. Your lives are more important than the lives around you.

I do not want to be like you. I will always accept you progressive types and listen to what you have to say. If I am wrong, then I will hopefully correct myself, though I am not perfect. I will not, however, compromise my values to be accepted. If violence starts, it would always be by your hands. These are not empty words, though they do not have much value since I am a small man.

Haha yeah spreadsheet for the future gulags. God these people need to be fucking put in their place, how have we come to this? These are not values America is about. The fuck.

its like we live in some bizzaro world

>violently offensive

We all know these people are genuinely insane, right? I mean this literally. They're literally and severely ill.

It's alright bro, let these dumbfucks keep showing Americans how retardedly crazy they've become. Unbelievable.

Sup Forums isn't your safe space you nut gargling faggot

No, the proof is right in front of you. Just go to news.google.com and put in "google manifesto". I've capitalized some KEY TERMS to help:
>"Google's Firing of ANTI-DIVERSITY Memo Writer Has Ignited a Silicon Valley Culture War" - Fortune
>"Exclusive: Here's The Full 10-Page ANTI-DIVERSITY SCREED Circulating Internally at
Google"
- Gizmodo, a tech site, so this is really in their wheelhouse
>"Google Fires Author of DIVISIVE Memo on Gender Differences"
- Bloomberg
>"Here's what the fired 'ANTI-DIVERSITY' engineer would have to prove in his case against Google"
- Yahoo finance
>"The UGLY, PSEUDISCIENTIFIC history behind that SEXIST Google MANIFESTO"
- Salon
>"A Google employee was fired after blaming biology for tech's gender gap — but the science shows he's WRONG"
- Business Insider
>"Google fires employee behind ANTI-DIVERSITY memo"
- Independent.ie
>"The Google memo is POORLY ARGUED and reaches the WRONG conclusion"
- Business Insider
>"Fired Google Engineer CLEARLY KNOWS LITTLE About Women in Technology"
- eweek
>"Wharton's Adam Grant EVISCERATES viral Google memo: Differences between men and women are SLIM TO NONE"
- CNBC
>"Google recruiters are getting an earful about that SEXIST 'manifesto'"
- Mashable

How can you possibly believe all these respected sources would lie? And finally, someone INSIDE the company who knows a LOT about Google, the CEO:
>"Google CEO: ANTI-DIVERSITY memo was 'OFFENSIVE AND NOT OK'"
- Sundar Pichai

Let's face it, you deserve to be silenced (as explained in the original post) and possibly punched if you disagree with the above lineup of luminaries.

ANTI-DIVERSITY
ANTI-DIVERSITY
ANTI-DIVERSITY
ANTI-DIVERSITY
ANTI-DIVERSITY
SCREED
SCREED
MANIFESTO
MANIFESTO
MANIFESTO
MANIFESTO
MANIFESTO
WRONG
WRONG
PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC
SEXIST
SEXIST
POORLY ARGUED
CLEARLY KNOWS LITTLE
OFFENSIVE AND NOT OK

Everyone who disagrees should also be fired - unless you make sure to shut up about your views, for which you actually deserve far worse.

>Switches to Brave, Yandex and Icecat browser
>Startpage, Yandex as my search engine.
>Email Protonmail,Autistici, cock.li

Lol you cant do shit anymore hahaha!

>goy
Um yeah about that...

>ANTI-DIVERSITY

If anyone didn't see it yet, every single one of these links are sites owned by a small portion of subversive jews that control the media. Every single article is the same, same language, same words, same message.

The reaction to the memo tells you everything you need to know about the left.

None of them have actually read it, yet they are all competing to advocate or be part of the group that can be most offended.

The amusing thing is that Google and other tech companies clwim they need to import thousands of Pajeets because there aren't enough tech workers, yet they openly limit their hiring pool by selecting for demographics before talent.

What happened to the left? I disagreed with a lot, but I still agree with a lot of what you guys used to hold to. Hell I want equality, but not the way you practice it. You are reeducating us like dogs. You feel you have been dehumanized and you are dehumanizing us. Are we just supposed to sit back and take it? Your beliefs have become inherently poisonous and so incredibly dangerous.

Since when do leftists appeal to authority so readily? Since when did the leftists start trusting MSM so damn much? Most of those are editorials, by the way, from people who hold the same worldview as you. Your worldview has become quasi religious. You guys always shit on tolerance, but there is a reason why it existed in our countries, because countries to be healthy and DIVERSE must have many different worldviews. You are destroying ancient and venerable ones. YOu have been suckered into the belief that progress is almost a religious truth, like manifest destiny. All reason has been thrown out the window. It is narcissistic ideation. Like thinking your a Caesar, or Napoleon.

It makes me sick that you progressives walked alongside those who fought the state sanctioned racism of the civil rights movement in the 50s and 60s. The compassion, reverence, humility, and power that awed and changed genuine hearts! I do not even have to say anymore. Your own actions damn you and the parallel between that movement and your movement is despicable to make. I am so angry right now.

Neat keep me posted

Has anyone made a large image of all these google employees saying "fuck you" to over 50% of the population? Bet that will hurt a lot if it's memed.