When will identity politics go away?

When will identity politics go away?

Never

Now thats bullshit.

wh*tes cucked again!

When will subversive Jews go away?

It's so sad to see the university degraded into what it is today.

>tfw never went to college

Am I missing much?

And there goes the credibility of my fucking degree

No. I'm a junior at a school in Denver and it's just as bad as you'd think. I'm going to school to be a teacher, and some of the conversations I hear are disgusting. It's literally a brainwashing camp. Maybe STEM isn't as bad, but they still have to take bullshit humanities classes that don't help them at all.

user do you have any recommendations as far as obtaining text books. I'm finally beginning this semester, floating my own way, and I have a serious goddamn problem with wasting hundreds on books full of rehashed publicly available information to float these kikes.

I've always used Amazon because it's the cheapest. That or ebay. A lot of books can be pirated online too. I suggest piracy if you can. Reddit actually has some good piracy database links If you search for them.

1) go to google
2) type in the exact name of book
3) type in authors name
4) type in "Free PDF"
5)????
6) profit

looks like

>"Introduction to Quantum Mechanics Griffiths PDF Free"

try that one and you'll see - first link is to a complete text

works up to junior or senior year
scribd links are good as well.

t. physicsfag

gen.lib.rus.ec

when all the identities go away.

WTF!!!!! I wrote #BlackLivesMatter 101 time in my Stanford application and I got rejected!

When there's only one identity left.

Thank all of you very much. I'll try and make good use of these.

they started it....and now they wanna cry that it's biting them in the ass

when the white man wins at them.

Identity politics is merely the result of disparate ethnicities competing in a multicultural """"""nation"""""""" for nothing more than stacks of cash.

when the bombs start falling people will regain perspective