THANK GOD WE DON'T GOT A WAR MONGER LIKE HILARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

OR ELSE SHE WOULD HAVE STARTED SOME INSANE NUCLEAR WAR BY NOW!

TRUMP HOWEVER IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! NO MORE POINTLESS WARS!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-idUSKBN1AO011
youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHA fuck drumpf and fuck white people. But seriously, we can't let drumpf get his hands on the nucl-

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-idUSKBN1AO011

Oh shit, I'll have to consult the KGB propaganda manual on what to meme next...

>implying this war is happening

Special kind of gullible, aren't you? Saging and hiding this thread seems solid advice.

War with Russia would be way worse, retard.

>War with Russia would be way worse, retard.

HURRR DURRR HILLARY WOULD HAVE STARTED WAR WITH RUSSIA

FUCK OFF REDDIT

if hillary would have won she would have just posted on facebook all day and gone golfing or whatever women do .

It doesn't matter they control both sides. The president has to bring the issue to Congress to approve before going to war and that'll be something both sides will agree on. The president has no power whether he's there for 4 years or 8 years. The people in congress and senate are there for life and they are already bought and paid for.

fuck off reddit, trump said we're going to win wars, not stop wars.

>Hillary
>wanted war with Russia(apocalyptic), China(apocalyptic), North Korea, Iran(Vietnam 2.0), Syria, and Yemen(this is off the top of my head)

>Trump
>kinda fucked around with Assad, hasn't done much since the single ineffective missile strike
>North Korea is talking shit and still developing nuclear arms, is replying aptly that they would face war should they declare it

I think regardless of which president there was going to be, North Korea was going to pop at some point. Hillary probably would've ordered invasion in her first 90 days meanwhile Trump kept his distance but they kept getting louder and louder. There's a possibility it will blow over anyway.

Shit comparison. There is nothing Trump is worse at than Hillary.

>The president has to bring the issue to Congress to approve before going to war and that'll be something both sides will agree on. The president has no power whether he's there for 4 years or 8 years. The people in congress and senate are there for life and they are already bought and paid for.
How did that work out for bush jr? Oh yeah he didn't need congress.

I really want one of you guys to explain why it would be detrimental to nuke the norks into oblivion. It boggles my mind that people are shilling Trump being a war mongerer for responding to threats from Kim Jong Un.

Bush Jr didn't declare war on a country he declared war on "terrorism". North Korea and Russia are countries what's he going to declare war on? Radical Asians?

youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY

We can start cleansing this glorious country!!!

i agree. fuck hillary and fuck leftists.

Had it gone the other way, I'm sure we Trump supporters would be crying, "See! If it were Trump, we wouldn't be fucked"

But it didn't go the other way. It went Trump's way. Trump is your president. 8 glorious years of winning while betas and trannies whine like the dogshit humans they are.

>pic
>deep state makes their move
>gets the liberals faggots to try to help
>deep state is able to get some damage done
>they thought they would get more than 40% of the military to splinter off and help
>they are only get to less than 1% who are trannies, fags, or self-hating scum trying to virtue signal
>obliterated in the streets
>liberals try to put their arms down and hide back in the masses
>cell cameras, stoplight cams, and security cams are all collected by the govt
>mass arrested of liberals
>deep state is almost completely destroyed
>some get away
>nearly all either get caught in the countries they ran to with some caught by special forces invading the countries refusing to extradite
>a handful actually make it out and hide until they die
>the country is completely rebuilt, reformed, and re-educated away from liberal arts and other retarded shit
>conservative life becomes the norm, with laws and regulations preventing otherwise
>people actually live comfortably and happy
>education goes up, skyrocketing
>country is able to send many, many people into space once again

>Conservative
>Educated

>liberal arts
>womens studies
>educated

we're not at war, dickweed. calm your tits, Karen.

> war with russia
> war with some tiny gookshit backwater
Yeah, same thing buddy

but the war is so pic related doesn't happen

Kim says he is gonna attack and kill Americans.

So Trump is the Bad guy.

Fuck off with your Liberal / Leftist Logic.