Who here /junglefever/? Black women are the best looking race. Big ass, big tits, and nice smooth skin

Who here /junglefever/? Black women are the best looking race. Big ass, big tits, and nice smooth skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks dont crack because they're ugly from the get-go

>Black women are the best looking race

Actually objectively they are the worst, this has been studied

Black women are only for black men, learn to respect, know your place, and move on.

black smoke crack

Only some east Africans are okay. I hate those fucking colossal western african noses.

these women all have Slave master rape blood genetics

I refuse to believe this photo.
Surely in a group of five black women, at least one of them has to have an IQ above 45.

yep black don't crack. too bad they have severe ingrown pussy hair, and super black pussy lips, that are either literally black or dark purple. and any acne spots they ever had at any point in their lifetime never goes away.

DAMN that sure is fucking sexy.

>smooth skin
cmon, I like big black titties too but this is just plain wrong

No thanks. I don't wanna be a single father.

yeah, nice half-breeds you (((black))) lover

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!

Opinions are not objective

Quit misusing this term.

I'd take all five of them into my harem.

You never been that close to a nigger have you? They got bugjuice comin out their skin and plenty got acne and other weird nigger issues

Did you even see Rihanna this week? She is looking so damn fine!

>WHAT'RE YOU LOOKIN AT, SMOOTHSKIN?

and worse "hair" to cross it all
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

underrated

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yes, but those women aren't fully black. That shade would never exist inside Africa. They're mixed. Probably a quarter, maybe even half white/Asian/Hispanic.

They don't even have nappy hair for christs sake.