youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

indiaabroad.com/business/tossing-per-country-caps-for-work-based-green-cards/article_7c0f8132-796d-11e7-a920-6f554473bf46.html
youtu.be/emVaK5MoPBg?t=1m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=N_8plbxmNpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>with fire and fury the world has never seen

Donald Trump's resolve is being tested. Now would be the best time for America to show off its hidden military arsenal. I bet America has Gundams of some sort.

That's why they hired spicer so he could offer his knowledge of the gundams. The press secretary thing was just a front.

>(((They))) are amongst us.
Go to plan B.

where the fuck are the nukes already

>literally quoting gorilla warfare
Troll in chief

never considered that possibility.
>walking robot from boston sci.
>make it real big.

>Rep. Kevin Yoder (R-Kansas)
Hi, I would like to report a problem with this republican.

indiaabroad.com/business/tossing-per-country-caps-for-work-based-green-cards/article_7c0f8132-796d-11e7-a920-6f554473bf46.html

What if norks blow the coordinates and nuke southern canada??

NUKE NORTH KOREA
NOW

Ok

is there any reason go on?
were we as a species even meant to reach such lengths? all advancement has brought us is pain

It is time.

It is finally time to show the world our true, unleashed might.

>"For the first time in history, the hand of the predident has been forced. Over the last 37 years the USS Iowa has lain dormant in her dockyard home. The time has come for her to return to active duty, outfitted with the best equipment known to man, to retake her title as "Queen of the Sea". May god have mercy on our enemies, for she certainly will not.

How red/blue is your county?

>Trump unveils a giant red MAGA robot.

Pence isn't dabbing, he's just showing with his arms that the switch for the circuit is on

> I bet America has Gundams of some sort.
would cum so hard if they did

Reminder America hasn't won a war in the last 100 years unless they've been on Australia's side

>I'm only making the point that as long as people are willing to work for free by their own volition, unpaid internships will continue to be a thing.
There we go, I get what you are saying. A little politeness last thread probably would have made me a little less aggressive on the argumentation here. I also agree, it is voluntary on all the anons.However, that isn't the only factor at play. This is a classic example of prisoners dilemma. If two desperate workers are smart, neither will take the internship, and the company will have to give compensation to get works. However, that is 1/4 of the possibilities. If either user takes it and the other doesn't, the one who took it 'wins' because they now have this 'experience' that employers suck your dick about 24/7. And the case where they both try to get it the company wins extra because now they get a choice on who their free labor is. 1/4 doesn't seem so bad of odds, but add a third person in. Maybe you trust one other desperate worker to be as smart as you, but 2? how about 10? how about 1000 in your metropolitan area? see what I'm saying now? Some scumbag manager realizes this dilemma and understands that putting people in the bind can mean free labor for him, and bam, unpaid internships are now the middle managers best tool in the book for recruiting and cutting corners

>Reminder America hasn't won a war in the last 100 years unless they've been on Australia's side
that is bullshi-

wait, it's true

So fucking blue

Ya'll ready for world war in (current resolution) HD ultra K.

Can I get some more nukes? And that .gif with Putin's head on Vince McMahon's smug body walking out to the wrestling ring?

I really, REALLY hate CNN

thanks for the help
:)

youtu.be/emVaK5MoPBg?t=1m18s

Why does Kim have an alt-right hair cut?

headline is gonna look mighty retarded if he doesn't make a move

are they retarded? the US could stomp the norks in a few weeks if it wanted

>still no hanging journalists for treason
man, when can we start a chad uprising in the US? I want to string a couple up

Salmon pink. All my neighbors had Trump/Pence signs, but it makes me wonder how much of a lead Trump actually had in my county.

>light blue

n-n-no they dont...

>literal commies are rooting for the norks

Surprise, surprise
This is one of the reasons why Vietnam became such a struggle because the press kept sticking their dick in it

My only hope is that the Norks wipe out every metropolitan area in the west coast.

So is this map not updated for 2016 yet? Trump broke the 1872 streak in KY

Just imagine... something one-hundred times bigger

Looked it up. Trump had 19,692 votes, Killary had 9,497.
Wew, she got crushed.

TY,

I can

REEE LET US IN ON YA PLANS!

gimme now

The uprising will happen anonymously

Someone posted an longer webm that was in black and white and it focused on houses brfo'd over, anyone has?

I like in one of the bluest counties in a solid red state, I hate it.

im scared.

Nope, only accurate up to 2012

youtube.com/watch?v=N_8plbxmNpQ

>tfw been somewhat afraid norks would strike/invade the south randomly all these years, finally trump is dealing with it

of

>im scared.
I wouldn't be at this point honestly, some of the strongest nuclear rhetoric in decades has occurred and nothing has happened as of right now. Until there is an actual missile that flies or a bomb that drops it will remain just a spat between two nuclear powers (which has been the norm since the 50s).

Worry if North Korea attempts a nuclear test because that means shit will have to happen.

what's the update?

How do I stop hating gay people? I think Sup Forums really fucked me up. Story books with gay endings and feminine gays are a few examples that really get my blood boiling. I just want to be a nicer person tbqh.

light blue

I'm rock hard

>Not subscribing to Nixon's Mad Dog Theory
Gotta keep your enemies guessing. It's basic Art of War stuff.

>plz tell us your plans, drumpf
blitzer looks like he's gonna cry, again

How to we prevent white women from going after the BBC? How do we save the white race if our women keep going after tall dark and handsome? We can't compete with that...

I think we might be doomed after all.

It's the actually the madman theory

It's called madman theory

oops yeah you're right, I was thinking of Mad Dog Mattis for a second or something

Why the hell would they write something so asinine? Of course Trump will win. North Korea rattles the saber constantly to get attention and money, either they back down or are crushed. The trick will be to do it without getting nuked or using our own. One of my liberal friends was implying months ago that it would be Trump's fault if we had to go to war. There is a ridiculous opinion on the left that he is a war monger, they can't separate him from the neo-cons. If we were attacked these people would be more angry at Trump than Kim.

Hey, have ya'll seen my wife? All the depends and pizza was gone, my laptop is destroyed. and I can't find the passports... Please help me I get lost easily.

TRS does support him. Big if true

have*

It's CNN dude

>It's the actually the madman theory
Madman Theory was something that was laughed at post-Nixon, but with Trump today pumping up his position to the level where the world was shook when he showed he is willing to use a Nuclear post strike, we are about to see a modern day test of the theory

Considering the events of today and how it hasn't escalated, it seems to be in a pretty good spot geopolitically. All eyes are on North Korea and the United States now to see who blinks first

>drumpf only has 1% chance against madame president
>drumpf only has a 1% chance against glorious leader

*Nuclear pre strike

Trump can't ever be right. Anything that happens in these next 8 years will be Trump's fault no matter how detached he is from the real issue.

I was watching a documentary about the Unabomber, his brother seemed really odd describing everything.
Also, having him arrested on Bill`s adm made me feel uneasy.
But I`m not aware of any conspiracy surrounding the guy.

We need to test a nuke out in the Pacific somewhere to make sure they still work. Blow the dust off one and turn the yield all the way up and see what she's got. It's probably illegal for us to do it according to some agreement but I don't give a shit. I want Trump to do it.

pls respond. I really need to know the answer here

That's the ultimate secret, basically all of America's aircraft carriers are actually Gundams. Why do you think they're named after Presidents?

>We need to test a nuke out in the Pacific somewhere to make sure they still work. Blow the dust off one and turn the yield all the way up and see what she's got. It's probably illegal for us to do it according to some agreement but I don't give a shit. I want Trump to do it.
We don't need to do a nuclear test, at this point we have the most technologically advanced triad (Land/Air/Sea) and need no show of force to show that we have it. The entire world knows we are willing to use Nuclear weapons in a first strike basis since we are the only Nuclear power to have actually used them in war time.

more like black women cant resist the BWC
how do we stop these black whores?

Kill kikes who constantly shit up our board with interracial bullshit

>DRUMPTF SUPPORTERS THINK HE CAN ACTUALLY WIN
SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME PRESIDENT

Some one post the webm from Kong Skull Island. The one with the helicopter pilot and the explosions refecting off his aviators.

That was the coolest shot in the movie, I hope someone has it.

We definitely have shit more advanced than nukes, I bet we're going to be using this new weaponry as Pres. Trump said no one has seen this kind of power before.

I like our chances

People love the fucking hysteria so much they didn't even think about the new intelligence report that North Korea has nuclear warheads for missiles.

That report was from the Washington Post which should trigger alarms bells. Its amazing people who distrust the msm when it comes to Trump or social justice believe the msm when its something they like.

Intelligence from North Korea is very poor because there is almost no way to infilitrate North Korean society. You can look at satellite photos and shit but that's it.

I'm guessing it was leaked by the deep state/the intelligence agency/neocons strategically to make North Korea a imminent threat (weapons of mass destruction part deux) to pressure Trump to take tougher actions thereby trigger a war with North Korea.

Despite what you may think a war wont help Trump's popularity, after the war is over and you have possibly South Korea and Japan hit with nuclear weapons/dirty bombs plus conventional artillery and missiles and thousands of US soldiers dead + all the US civillians and the worldwide outrage over the war that will all be dumped on Trump.

Never seen that picture before.

Fascinating you can see the radiation on the negative.

holy shit

What kind of munitions is more advanced than nukes?

Surely nothing compares to a nuke when it comes to yield?

nice.

You're surprised Sup Forums went from 0 to happening immediately?

Antimatter.

Maybe some kind of zero point gravity weapon.

4 u

>trigger a war with North Korea.
You`ve never ceased to be a War with North Korea, I don`t know the source of what you`ve said, but they seem to be making threats all the time.
I would like to get more information on who`s translating such messages and if there are actually trustworthy people on that regard, not sure if there`s a South Korean /ourguy/ that can actually confirm on deny information.
But well, they always did that.

The warhawks won

BOMB BOMB BOMB PYONGYANG

Rothschilds need their $1 trillion rare metals

If this post is digits, Trump unveils Metal Gear by the end of the week.

>We definitely have shit more advanced than nukes, I bet we're going to be using this new weaponry as Pres. Trump said no one has seen this kind of power before.
"more advanced than nukes" is a weird phrase since they are still the most destructive munition to exist, and we have them in the thousands. The delivery mechanism has evolved with hypersonic weapons with the ability to deliver the payload worldwide in less than an hour.

Our Navy has laser weapons in use, and nuclear weapons alone are enough of a destructive deterrent.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

at* or*