REAL FAKE JEWS - NBC EDITION

The guy who made the CNN meme dropped this earlier today if anyone missed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow#Early_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

infamous CNN version

Ah, the real reason HansAssholeSolo got doxed.

DELETE THREAD

great.

do ABC now
then Paramount
and then Harvard Law

hoooooooo shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

not too long from now there will be X's over lots of these pictures.

HITLIST

He said he's doing New York Times next

In due time, commie. Feel free to add your name and pic.

the anti-semitism on Sup Forums is way out of hand. those people earned their positions like everyone else in this fucking country.
this is the exact same line of reasoning that blacks or other minorities use when the point out that whites hold all the positions of power. face it, jews are smarter than every other demographic in the world. cant argue with an average iq of 115.

>basement dwelling virgins pointing to a non-issue
whats new

if you dont like the free market, you can get out

Can you prove Maddow is a yarmulke nigger?

See the writing on the wall, huh?

Feel free to add your name and pic, kike.

these images are so fucking powerful and effortlessly redpilling that i predict they will get this site shut down

Refute it if you don't like it.

Oh look, the jews are in positions of power and our culture is being destroyed, and degeneracy is at a peak in the history of the entire world.

ITS NOT THEIR FAULT!

>One small ethnic group of European Jews has a higher average IQ than the rest of the Europeans.
>Therefore every leader should be a Jew.
Due to their slightly higher IQ you'd expect to see them represented to a slightly better proportion, but you'd expect the same from other small European ethnic groups that have high average IQs, there is at least one with a higher average IQ than Jews. Yet they don't dominate?

Therefore the dominance isn't IQ difference only.

SHUT IT DOWN PAY ATTENTION TO GUAM GOYIM

Still need to research them personally, but if true, I may trade my beloved Southern Battle Flag for a Swastika.

No response? Didn't think so, kike.
GOYIM ARE LEARNING FAST! OUTLAW /POL!

>the anti-semitism on Sup Forums is way out of hand

There is not a single semite in OP's image, all of them are Jews.

finally, after 10 years of shitty charts, we got one guy that makes good research and quality infographics

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

my refutation is that jews are tend to do better than white people strictly speaking about iq. that means jews also tend to domimate professions like banking, media and judicary systems. why do you think we push equality? because on an even playing feild, jews win

we're just better than you, goy

She looks very Jew desu.

israeli iq is 93

>it's the non-white Jews

oh so you be saying that whites are smarter than Jews?

If Jews are so smart and cool why can't they build an independent civilization of their own?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow#Early_life

That's the wrong Michael Rubin. The Michael Rubin in that picture was my teacher. He's a neo-con Israel first guy that writes for NR.

>because goyim do it for us

Jesus look at all of them. It's like turning over a rock and finding a nest of squirming, hissing vipers. Just disgusting.

Cultural Nepotism...Joogle it.

I don't think CNN has a higher I.Q. than my dog. At least he knows not to shit on my T.V.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Kike Collection™

Those Jews are so damn smart and successful.