Don't you love it when affirmative action in favor of women and minorities backfires completely?

Don't you love it when affirmative action in favor of women and minorities backfires completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro
archive.is/RWFu5
medium.com/@yonatanzunger/so-about-this-googlers-manifesto-1e3773ed1788
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought this was satire but it's legit.

What a fucking crazy world we live in.

Pretty fun watching lefties eat each other though.

Google "F" to pay respects.

Some random autistic computer nerd broke Google. The fire rises.
youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro

>skip work because of memo
>get paid less
>file lawsuit because got paid less

Someone posted this yesterday ironically and here we are, why did I ever doubt you guys.

lol parasite vulture gibsmedat left eats itself again

Dysgenic immigration and feminist HR corporatism is going to destroy the economic and military competitiveness of the west. Converged institutions eventually become unprofitable and collapse. SJWism very much resembles the life cycle of a virus.

> I would be more okay working with an indian male than a white female

Why are you cucks hopping on this sexist train again when it's pro gender warfare, anti racial?
Have you learned nothing from Hitler? Class warfare and Gender warfare have to be pushed aside in order to unite the race.

SOURCE

>Dysgenic immigration and feminist HR corporatism is going to destroy the economic and military competitiveness of the west.
Nicely put. Western countries are on their way to become paper tigers and won't be able to maintain their position if they keep on sabotaging themselves.

From The Guardian:
archive.is/RWFu5

Oh man, can you just imagine the research google will put into the disproving the wage gap now?
Shit will be front page news for months and these harpies won't be able to use that bullshit anymore.

Hiring women do anything but take phone calls was a mistake.

>I thought this was satire but it's legit.
>What a fucking crazy world we live in.
That's what happens when an industry's endless placation of a group emboldens them to the highest extreme.

Gender warfare will be irrelevant after artificial wombs and sexbots make women obsolete.

>women not paid enough
>women paid too much

which is it?

>> I would be more okay working with an indian male than a white female

Strawman: the post.

I hate women so much that I wish I was gay

Yes but it's fascinating how a bunch of chris-chan tier misfits managed to hijack the mainstream so easily.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes... let google die out from in-fighting. Pit sjws and classical cuckberals against eachother.... it's music to my Ashkenazi ears...

Women earn less because they pick jobs that pay less. But what the hell, take Google to the cleaner's. Make them hire more women. Way more women. In a year or two, when you can't even sneeze there without offending somebody of colour/genderfluid/disabled/whatever, they will turn around and they will say: The memo guy was right all along.

Don't worry; you are a simpering faggot.

I wish you were gay too. Luckily the chances of you reproducing are low anyway.

>Fire white guys at insistence of women

>Women sue

...Hmmm.

Date traps, pretty easy fix if you ask me.

His lawsuit is a prime opportunity for their lawsuit. The more legal shit Google is in at the time, the more eager they'll be to settle.

While Western Europe is a lost cause, do you think that in US leftists will collapse on their own? There's only so much crippling you cam do to yourself before you die and leftists don't know when to stop.

Women are never satisfied goyim. Just let this happen. It will all fall apart.

>Its the current year
>major news story happens
>YouTube E-Celeb is the only interview

Old media is dead.

Why is (((Google))) defending women over a jew? He has already been on Molymeme. Did they think that progressive SJW pc-culture was smarter than those who MADE this pc-culture?

Oh my God. This looks like those sex penis pill ads. "this ugly mother fucker destroyed the largest tech company in the world with one quick trick! Click her to find out how!"

>a bunch of chris-chan tier misfits managed to hijack the mainstream
>hijack

If you think about it, they were guided in the same way, but only if you let your almonds moisten in a bowl of water for a few hours.

archive.is/RWFu5
>The document, which was widely condemned as misogynistic and scientifically inaccurate, prompted Google to eventually fire the author, James Damore, and reignited debate about discrimination and sexual harassment that critics say is rampant in the technology industry.

Old roasties

Oh shit the absolute ironic insanity that google would be the ones to dispel the notion of a gender wage gap would be fuckin amazing, my sides would collectively implode and kill me were that to happen

>You know every single one of these women is an underperforming waist of a cubicle just looking for a payout so that they can go do something easier.

> women

>widely condemned as scientifically inaccurate

[citation needed]

That was definitely written by a man. A woman would never think to justify why she needs more money.

And people here shill against MGTOW day in and day out. As long as no fault marriage and alimony (in an age where women FUCKING WORK + child care exists) exists NO MAN SHOULD MARRY EVER. Destroy this """legal""" system and fix the ruleset.

This is just like calling somebody who doesn't agree universal unconditional income is a good idea a "fucking Nazi". It's completely baseless and serves only to alienate a large group of the political centre by pushing them to the far right fringe.

I read the memo, I thought it was pretty neutral and every claim well substantiated. I certainly wouldn't call it "misogynistic".

kys

>(personal reasons)
Kek that is a lowblow you womanhater

>turbokikes realize they are considered white males by the system and thus stick up for themselves against dishonesty
>get sent to corporate ovens by feminist nazi overlords for stepping out of line
Its like pottery

Hiring by anything but skill is a massive mistake, including not hiring the 2% or so of women that can actually work in the field.

This why is nobody reacting to the jews jewing a fellow jew here? He will sue their shekels into oblivion.

Also considering him being a tribesman THIS IS A DISTRACTION. From what lord only knows.

I don't believe in lowblows.

If you think this is the average woman, you're retarded.

The jews always wins by always being on the winning side.
A kike will deliver the final blow to feminism, and then start to corrupt the right for shekels.

This kind of scientific-sounding but not quite sound analysis couches bigotry. The tech sector is so overwhelming male, with women representing just 31 percent of the workforce at Google with just 24 of the leadership roles, I find it hard to swallow that the makeup of our organizations could be so dismissively attributed to "biological differences." Really it's just a rehashing of the "women are choosing to segregate" argument, one that conveniently conflates "choosing not to work in a discriminatory, unsafe, or otherwise unwelcoming environment" as "choosing to not put in the work."

I think what really made this a circle-jerk for /po/ was the combination of reasonable sounding (but ultimately extremely bigoted, pseudoscience spewing, women-are-at-fault-for-gender-disparity pushing) bullshit and the evil (((Marxists))) at Google who are denying him his """"""""free speech"""""""" at a non-governmental company.

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/so-about-this-googlers-manifesto-1e3773ed1788

And if you haven't already, I highly recommend reading this rebuttal -- it does something very smart in that it doesn't engage the manifesto it on its own points (that would take far too much time), but rather points out how the writer 1) doesn't understand engineering and 2) absolutely must be fired because he's a toxic employee.

They're saying he lied about his PhD

8/8 b8 m8

But the subversion is still going on, I doubt they intend to kill of feminism already. Not before they got enough soldiers in to start PikeĀ“s Third.
They could be preparing though, when they do take over all their useful idiots will be first in line as they cannot be effectively governed.

you can finish a phd in 2 years if you've done enough graduate coursework elsewhere.

or if you're exceptionally talented and efficient you can do one very quickly also. there's no hard time requirements.

Does it surprise you? They'll drag him in the mud anyway they can, even more so because they can't address the particular arguments he made in the memo. Most of the people attacking him on plebbit admit not having read it because "it made them sick".

Holy Fuck! Look at the size of that fucking snozzel!

it's considered inaccurate by people who haven't read the memo
It's very even handed and has good citations for every point.
People just freaked out because the facts don't agree with their narrative.

I love that stef scooped the mainstream.

lemme guess, he left a note explaining the difference between male and female adapters

most of the people on plebbit agree with the guy

>medium.com/@yonatanzunger/so-about-this-googlers-manifesto-1e3773ed1788
>everything he says is wrong
doesn't provide evidence to refute a single point

>I'm a """planet-scale""" engineer
Sure, buddy. And you didn't get fired, you quit your sweet job at Google.

If I compare that statement to the original memo, I think the guy who wrote the original memo had more insight.

>Googlebro
What's with feminists acting like anyone they consider their enemy is automatically some fratboy dudebro? Just, why?

Looks like a kike.

>8 minutes ago
Do people just sit and screenshot posts as they come up or is this a false flag?

Shit I might have that, should I see a doctor?

It's a totally Galtian fantasy that engineers - or anyone really - works in a silo where technical prowess is the only thing that matters. Ironically, Manifesto Man lacks the kind of "soft skills" that are exactly why diversity is beneficial even if applicants have sub-par technical skills. A little bit of empathy and focus on people instead of things might have made him realize this and saved his job.

>major news story
no one in the normiesphere heard about it

Lowblows are awesome though. The Tinder Slut I picked up tonight gave me one before I kicked her out of my apartment.

kek

Feminism pressed their self destruct button as soon they tried to take over israel.

>one man criticises the diversity cult in the most mild and inoffensive way possible
>gets shat on by the media, by coworkers, by the CEO, gets fired, blacklists of anyone who supported him gets put on blacklists that are shared around Silicon Valley
>yet somehow it's the women and minorities that face a hostile environment

Are they deluded enough to believe their tripe, or are they just looking for gibs?

1. lefty bullshit about gender is not "gender"
2. The engineering is the part about building the solution, not all the logistics bullshit that he's talking about, which obviously is required for large projects in the modern age.
3. The guy's "manifesto" didn't ever say what he's asserting nor did it imply such.

SAGE

Fuck me.
I never thought I'd see "pronouns" unironically in a bio.
It's logical, but holy shit - different when you actually see it.
God God we're closer to the edge than I thought.

Hes Italian

>What's with feminists acting like anyone they consider their enemy is automatically some fratboy dudebro?
While in the same breath screeching about how everyone should stop using gender stereotypes because they're so harmful.

But I guess if they weren't massive hypocrites they wouldn't be feminists.

this is what digitz looks like from a Ieaf

They're weak and rely on mischaracterization of their enemies to avoid addressing their ideas. They don't want truth. They want emotional candy to give them that warm feeling of self-satisfaction while their teeth rot out.

>well I guess if they werent massive hippos they wouldnt be feminists

Fixed for you

#Gamergate was just the scouting run.

>dudebro
kek
he's a literal autismo sperg

Poor nordbot losing his job :(

why is Sup Forums defending a jew over white women?

AIDS to be exact.

fake as shit, written by a man

They use insults like that because anything else is (((problematic))), it doesn't matter whether it makes any sense or not. See also
>shitlord
>pissbaby
>dumpster fire

They're all chosen to avoid accidentally offending a protected group

Astute

Because I said so you sexist pig I'm still shaking here, I don't think I'll be able to go back to work because of this think piece it really has revealed the misogynistic atmosphere within the company

it is amazing how the jew hates whitey so much that he refuse to let the white nerd develop his knowledge and interest into a career. instead the jew hires all these clueless "nerds" that dont do shit except complain about being a woman or being whatever race they are.
and of course its all run to the benefit of the jew.
>lets outsource all our jobs to india again so they can be the worlds worst customers service during the day and scamming the shit out of grandma in the evening using information given to them during their legit work.

IT/computer technology would be far more advanced had people focused on hiring all these that have a passion for the technology.
instead we have women deciding that we need to have a color pallet so they can feel important and let them unfold their insanity on social media.

Because the majority of Indian males are bro tier coworkers who don't give a fuck about sjw shit

can we turn this around to benefit him somehow by dog-whistling his termination 'anti-semitism'?

>when you use Sup Forums so much that you learn how to Jew like a Jew

DEY TURK IZ JERB!

Everyone but me gotta learn