What are the best countries to move into

I was thinking something like iceland or sweden, but i would like Sup Forums's opinion

No country worth moving to exists
All but 3 countries are controlled by the kikes
All but 4 countries are anything less than homogeneous
Fuck this world
End it now

Iceland is for Icelanders. Don't act like a rat and piss up your nest and jump on a boat. Try to improve your home. If you can't improve your home, you're unworthy anyway.

Sweden is great if you enjoy dodging grenades.
I've actually been to Iceland. Nicest people you'll ever meet, but also insanely liberal. It really didn't surprise me when Michael Moore featured them the best country in the world to be a woman. If you're thinking about making money and being an entrepreneur you may want to steer clear of the Nordic countries and hit up a place more conservative on tax issues like Switzerland.

Where do you hail from and what color(s) are you?

USA is the best country in the world

Germany/Sweden/Canada/France/UK

the more diversity, the better

im American and im fully white

you sound scary asf

You should stick around and move up to the rural or sub-rural north then. Darkies hate the cold.

Why do you say that?

cause you say that shit about grenades

If the USA falls below white majority, I plan on moving to Switzerland. White and a good economy.

I thought Switzerland was highly exclusive as to who can come in (financially speaking). Swissbros confirm or clarify here?

They have the best color combination of the Nordic flags.

But seriously, improve your own home and fight for the social and political development you would want to see.

b u m p

I think first you should tell why you want to move

Its not that i have any problems with America but I've always felt that Europe is better

>American
>fully white

>kek
but I am truthfully white, my ancestors came from europe

Switzerland has like the highest rate of foreigners of any EU country, the issue is really if your skills are needed or not.

Probably not.

He's just upset that people were saying Italians aren't white in the other thread, when Italy is where the capital city of the Vatican kingdom he belongs to is located, user.

>tfw constantly being reminded of this realization

Fuck off kraut.

Not OP but What if your home was Los Angeles? Surely you could see it as unredeemable no?

Do I try to improve "America"? But I only have so much in common with most of the places worth protecting or capable of redemption here in America and none of them are really anymore my "nest" as you put it then some place like Iceland or anywhere else.

Had an Icelander himself tell me to "come home white man", a Dane too (he posted fries with mayo they looked delicious)

So if I have nowhere thats really culturally mine worth fighting for here (and I mean nowhere) and I'm a rat jumping a nest no matter what...

Does it really matter where I go?

Fuck off we're full.
Housing market is fucked, job market is fucked, everything is literally fucked.
Taxes are the highest in the world and the healthcare system, school system and everything from police force to firefighters, ambulances, yadda yadda are literally sinking to the bottom of the sea. DON'T FUCKING MOVE HERE

good luck getting citizenship
- it's hard but by god it's worth it

so whats bad about switzerland? everyone i see currently is making it sound like the greatest place in the world?

what countries

insanely expensive, nothing bad about it per say. But you should be fluent in german and french to move there.

Are you white and willing to learn the language?
Are you highly skilled in programming or have some other useful tech skill?
Alternatively, are you ready to start a business and keep it afloat in a "non-business friendly" economy?
Do you mind high taxation and the resulting low buying power?
Can you handle the gloom and shitty weather?

Then try Finland. We're still pretty good, despite the obvious.

>inb4 fuck off were full

We also could use some migrants who actually contribute something.

Sweden is great if you live in the safe non migrants cities.

dont Sweden or Iceland
if ur whitey and well off moved to Ă…land

> literally

Stay where you are

>im American

Yeah, that's right

>So if I have nowhere thats really culturally mine worth fighting for here (and I mean nowhere) and I'm a rat jumping a nest no matter what...

So there's nothing wrong with Mexican immigrants moving to your country, by your own standard? Pathetic

People like you are scum. No skin in the game, and you'll jump ship as soon as the waves get slightly turbulent

We don't want you in Europe you fucking piece of shit united shitstain.