New Zealand General /NZG/

General discussion for political affairs, the meme war or just chitchat between Kiwis.

finally got a chink gf

Does she have a big fat pussy? I heard asian women have big fat pussies

>t. Chong

Vote and donate to NZ First. Only party that has always had kek in their heart.

Love how those green assholes keep fucking themselves over every day

Just stopping by to show appreciation for that glorious looking flag. That's an awesome flag design.

>Labour up 9%
>All because the new leader has a vagina
>National, the only party who wants to FINALLY give a fucking tax cut down 0.6%
>People want to vote in Labour, a party that wants to tax you more and spend more of your money

I wish unemployed people and women were not allowed to vote.

Drunko checking in.

Fush and chups

Yeah nah thanks burger

Keking in?

he's talking about the green dole bludger who almost got kicked out of her own party

I wish the government would give the jobs to kiwis instead of poos

Checked what you drinking user?

Oh god this election is going to be so fucking cancerous.

Shreemp on tha barbie

My last bottle of eclipse mount gay rum.

i know those feels

I'm voting for the Greens.

#IamMetiria

Bros.... Latest poll had nzf down 3 point. Im actually really worried. Ive already donated 100 bucks to nzf and i want them too win...

I've got a lifetime resident visa and was thinking about having a working holiday in CC. How fucked is it still earthquake wise?

Don't listen to the polls. You should double down and donate $200 mate

This will be my fourth election lets just say I have never backed a winner, Party or Electorate. You'll grow accustomed to it.

I would wait 5 years, development in CC moves at a glacial pace. It's still a parking lot and if you're unskilled you will have a very tough time finding a job, but since you're willing to fly around the world to work here I suspect you have got some decent credentials so you may be OK.

Shits being fixed big time. Half the CBD is barren with land set aside for projects or just being landbanked. Otherwise the city functions as normal.

The biggest thing is that a city that looked fucking beautiful now resembles Coventry.

It's shit but that's just because it's CC. A few buildings got knocked down and there are a bunch of flips there working labouring jobs. Nothing major. Looks like the cathedral is going to get fixed though.

I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING THIS THREAD. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

t. Eric from burgerland

Wish in one hand and shit in other, see which one fills up first.

Where would you go in NZ to start a new life? 31 yo here

Worthless degree in humanities but ready to learn a trade/new career from scratch

As for work you will walk into a job. Even if unskilled. For instance I work for one of the big construction firms, we can not get staff. Sometimes we just need someone to wheelbarrow shit around and jump on the end of a shovel. We are having to go to backpackers to get random French and Israeli dudes to do a weeks work that local fat fucks won't do. If you've got any specific questions I'm happy to help.

How does it feel to live in such an irrelevant shithole?

Eastern Southland.

Thanks for the quick replies, will keep NZG posted if anything materialises

How do we stop this Ardern bitch?

Had a good wee lark at this just before, thought you nigs might enjoy it.

And yes red person is A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Christchurch is one of the most boring places in NZ. Go somewhere else mate.

Aussie here, I'm trying to understand my brother country a little more. Do you guys worship islanders like how the US worships niggers?

Declare meme war on here?

>Racist

Every fucking time

they are king maker so whats wrong

You better not breed.

All good if you keep the other 5.

Fuck no.

We barely tolerate islanders. Some of us know a few and have one or two coconut mates. But we know for every fun loving decent one there are 20 fat obese alcoholic fucks who are massive drains on our judicial and health systems.
It will never happen but the special arrangement that allows them free movement to NZ needs to be stopped. Thankfully many of them use this to gain Kiwi citizenship then fuck off to Australia.

WINSTON WINS

NATIONAL IS OVER

KICK THE KIKES OUT

Fark just realised theres 3 nzpol threads tonight. Why so????

We play rugby with them. It begins and ends there. Give islanders a drop of any kind of alcoholic beverage and the savage south-sea island cannibal in them comes out.

whichever person kicked me from the discord, why?

But Winston will not work with the greens. It's going to be another National lead gubbermint.

>more and more people coming in to buy shit from my work don't speak english
MAKE IT STOP

WHY CAN'T ANY OF THESE FUCKERS LEARN THE LANGUAGE

I KNOW YOU WANT A BURGER CHANG TELL ME WHAT ONE YOU WANT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

To be fair, Andrew Little had the charisma of a stale old cumsock -- they would have seen a pretty sizable bump in the polls with literally anyone else, 6 or 7 percent easy.

are you having a fucking laugh m8 chch is a fucking shit heap earthquakes or otherwise

anywhere on the mainland really if you arent interested in blue collar work stick to coastal regions -- nelson is the fastest growing region in NZ apparently

they mostly live in auckland or little communities way the fuck up north in the middle of bumfuck nowhere... SI is only like 8% maori compared to 15% nationally and there are less and less the farther south you go

they kick up a big fuss about muh land every once in a while and we just give them some shit so they shut up