Vote democrat

Vote democrat.

sage

counter sage

I might actually. Somebody has to save the world from the Trumplets.

Voting Democrat would only act as an acceleration agent for the new Reich as more and more moderates are forced further right by braindead libtard policies. Trump has pretty much secured a heavily Conservative Supreme Court for the better part of 2-3 decades so literally there is nothing to lose and only everything to gain voting Democrats here on out

How does it feel to know that at this point in time, whichever way the wind blows, you will lose? :-)

na ill pass. democrats just string every one along with pipe dreams and actively try to destroy society with social arguments

No

History shows Democrat "pipe dreams" eventually come true. Vote democrat. Republicans are literally the contrarian party

fuck you pol
you could have had her
but instead you got a big mouth cheeto

we don't take to kindly to your kind around here

They've been totally corrupt to the point of being a criminal organization for years now, you sure you want to support them just for the sake of a "protest vote"? Voting for one of them at the Senate/House level is like voting for Tony Soprano. Are you a kid?

Voting republican is nothing but a protest vote, especially in the drumpf era

Dems have real solutions for real problems

Wow, you a starry eyed real believer or a paid shill? Gotta be one or the other. You have anything to say about the blatant corruption and law-breaking by Democrats or are you just blind to it, unlike the adults in the room?

Drumpf is not doing anything bro, if you want to improve your life and your familys life you need to vote dem. I genuinely have your best interests in mind

I'd unironically fuck Hillary.

Just kys. It is faster

I want her to kiss my weewee

LOL. "Dems have solutions...". The Rat party IS the problem.

Do you think Hillary Clinton has ever had sex with a black man?

Haha,
what a fucking pathetic attempt to shill for dems.
Can anyone actually be that dumb to believe your shit and actually go vote for dems?

Yeah I know, they told you the new slogan to push is "a better deal", shill.

>Hildawg
>Having sex with men

She's probably eaten a lot of jungle pussy, though.

Oy Vey, Shareblue slide thread!

If it's for you, no thanks.

>you could have had her
Glad I dodged that bullet. Can't say the same for all the people on her campaign team who (((committed suicide))).

I'm not even meme-omg Estonianon
Trump pretty much has secured a conservative USA for the next two generations. His election was literally only for the SCOTUS nominations, anything else he does is icing on the cake

Coupled that with record breaking years for ICE and Cruz fighting hard to impose senate term limits, we will definitely be seeing a HUGE overhaul and turnover of the previous Democrat administrations

If and when Trump is elected for another term, the systems will be in place for a complete overhaul of United States politics and culture towards the Right. Getting a dipshit Democrat in would only further anger and alienate anyone right of the Fanatical Left. Look at how effective Obama was at completely repulsing the Republican Party by the end of his run. Coupled with the fact that the Democrats are pretty much just infighting and dead in the water at the moment; they'll be hard pressed to find anyone really that isn't a Clinton to run

Not saying I would vote soon for a Democrat, just saying that either way the wind blows; Democrats are done

glorious decades of libtard tears. they picked the wrong time to sjw out. rofl.

pipe dreams: the post

trump did get that scotus nom but that is it. as he destroys the country and his reputation daily democrats grow stronger

No

>"destroys"
>"stronger"

you sure you know what those words mean?

he cut the fine from obamacare
recent immigration bill is very good

She can't keep getting away with it!

>"Vote Democrat."
>mfw

Two more Liberal Justices could potentially be on their way out this term with rumors of another retiring on their own as well
That would leave a total of 4 Conservative Judges appointed by Trump in his term which could tip the balance far far Conservative

If you think any of the other things I've said aren't a possibility, then you sir are deluded far beyond belief

This

When I'm dead, but I won't have a choice in the matter.

the guy roleplaying as a nazi says im deluded lmao

scotus is the least important branch, only matters in big landmark decisions. and nice rumors

>only matters in big landmark decisions
>literally in charge of creating precedents for geopolitical and cultural landscape
Stay assmad shitlib :-)

Too salty. Try again.
>that means sage

Tfw to intelligent to not vote dem

Good one reddit.

Someone's triggered

Let me sex you Hilldawg

The next Obamacare repeal bills they are expected to vote on, one of them weill Automatic enroll you in health insurance witch you would than have to go throw red tap to get out off, and the other one well let the States decided to keep the individual mandate.

/cute/

If I was a weak cock loving faggot who wanted everyone else to pay extra taxes so I could get "free" education, "free" healthcare, "free" this, "free" that and needed the government to hold my hand through life and help me wipe my asshole when the souvenir my boyfriend left me starts dripping out, then I'd vote democrat.

t. rural and suburban retard

I did...until her.

I can't.

Nooice lurking.

The REAL PROBLEM:
No dicks in my ass.

>Dems have solution.

not even if we were the last 2 left alive.

Double Check.
>I'd IRONICALLY fuck her

retard alert

Any girl at 19 is cute=fuckable.
But 30, 40...60........70?

You mean white people paying extra taxes and everyone else getting free shit.

I was that fag, but I've taken the jew pill and I will lick that drip.

Thank you for your insight.
.02 shekels have been deposited in your Sup Forums Gold account

Don't you know dats raciss, white boy. We needs mo money fo dem programs an' sheit.

tfw you will never have a Sup Forums Gold account.

Gibs me my gibs, whitey.

Double sage

She was too anti gun. No amount of lesser evil arguments will change that.

OP is a faggot