TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK
10 months left

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-2103_EN.htm
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://sledcom.ru/news/item/1069718/?type=news&more_link=1&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/world/495056
tass.com/russia/716730
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.gazeta.spb.ru/1146169-0/
rbth.com/news/2014/01/29/crime_rates_among_moscow_migrants_rise_by_third_-_investigative_committe_33665.html
translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/
youtube.com/watch?v=doaRKec7Jv4
translate.google.ru/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://ewybory.eu/&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=0VuG447qY2A&t=312s&ytbChannel=SanVasH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek wasn't the deadline due to this year's june?

Poland is like the kid that always gets bullied around.

TICK TOCK
SUCK MY COCK

you must take them, stop resisting

Let's be fair here, if I were a migrant I'd rather go back to my wartorn country than living in Poland or Hungary.

this desu. atleast poland has somewhat of an economy. if yall don't take them they'll force the shitskins down our throats and you know damn well we can't take them

If I am Poland I would just fucking Brexit myself from the EU and connect with Russia and other like-minded countries until Western EU dies. Honestly if the Western world of the EU wants to take it let them but Eastern EU should not have to do anything. Eastern EU does not owe anything.

ok, can they do something about it? how can people bully a country into doing something they don't want to do?

I see they're not even bothering to call them "refugees" anymore. Just an out and out 'migrant' replacement. Poland should plant its feet and tell the EU to go fuck itself, and take it's xenophile cuck fetish with it.

You also must take more of them

>Poland
>cooperating with Russia

You don't know anything about the Pollacks, do you?

Why is Bulgaria against immigrants anyway? You're brown and like 20% muslim anyway

That's the joke

>Poland refuses to cooperate with Russia is because of Polish fault
never change Ivan, you crazy genocidal maniac

In fact we can change

> If I am Poland I would [...] and connect with Russia

to

> If I am Poland I would [...] become a part of the Russian Federation

a spierdalaj with something like this, and join china if you want some cooperation
fuckin soulless murderers

You should thank us from saving you from the western marxism

with your own marxism? fuck off

Why is the EU pushing for this when the brown immigrants are obviously going to repeatedly get the shit kicked out of them in Poland?

Are (((they))) just trying to fling so much shit at the poles that eventually they'll drown in it?

TICK TOCK SUCK MY COCK NO KIKE LEACHES FOR HUN AND POLAK
OFF TO WESTERN YUROPE THEY GO TO CAUSE A MOCK

At least your people don't go around talking about how much they love sucking dick or how their wifes son is a good person

dead kaccap = good kaccap

I want to know just what in the fuck they plan on doing about it if they don't. Will they kick them out of the EU? Who cares? Will they invade a white nation without any real reason and force them to take them in at gunpoint? How well would that go over with the rest of the world? Or will they just write them a letter saying how upset they are?

If not us you would be 90% white only by now

Tick tock
Coffeelake soon
Aaaayyymmddd about to be btfo

show your flag

Lel , based Poland, wish my country had the balls to do this, I wish we never helped create the EU

Shut the fuck up Goran

the last one its all the EU is capable of

holy shit even few Katyushas couldn't break that jaw.

Is someone keeping track of these "deadlines"? I remember at least once every 2 months since November,so at least 4?

It's a turk. I recognize his posts, he revealed flag pre-summer and comes here pretty often to post military gore until the thread bumps limit and will never engage in an actual conversation.
So in other words an average yappy subhuman.

Is there elections before next june?

if not for you we would annex germany by now, not to mention we would still have Lwów and Wilno
asshole

that aint the t*rk, but don't talk about him or he will show up ITT. He's like Obomaleaf he knows when you are talking about him, probably because he watches 50 threads at once 24/7 waiting for an opportunity to shit the board up.

Poland will never be anything but belligerant with Russia. They're childish in that way. That's one thing that kills me about Poland. They are poor and hate everyone except maybe Hungary. They hate Germans, most other eastern countries especially Russia, and the entire rest of the planet except for America who I suspect they only pretend to like because they need us for our military.
It's some really old hatred no one except Poles and Russians understands.

No, but that wouldn't matter since the Civic Platform (main opposition) basically lost the election at the last minute when they revealed their "Civic Platform" on the refugees. Chances are, there are going to lose MUCH more seats since they still haven't stopped trying to smuggle turdskins in.

Nice one russian bro

Do you think Russia is based, or something,idiot?
Moscow is the biggest Muslim city in Europe, 1/10 of Russia is kebab and growing by the second.
You need to go back to t_d. Putin is not some "Anti-Muslim warrior", he literally attended the opening of the biggest mosque in Moscow with Turkroach president.

Dead Kaccap = good kaccap

>Poland hates everyone

Here is the most recent one

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-2103_EN.htm

> Brussels, 26 July 2017

>The European Commission has today sent reasoned opinions to the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland for non-compliance with their legal obligations on relocation.

> the authorities of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland now have one month to respond

The next date is 26.08, but then again - the EU has 1 month to respond to that. Kek.

You didn't get the joke, the deadline was June 2017. And no, Poland's next elections are in 2019

Turkey is best

Turks fuck kaccap in ass then leave begging for more.

>Lwów
>Wilno
why not
>Posen
>Breslau
>Danzig

??

>Poland's next elections are in 2019
wrong
we have elections to local governments in few months and we will kick useless (((PO))) that works for germans, russians or anybody who will pay, but not for their Polish voters
also, give back wreckage you subhuman barbarian REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't forget that they'll call us LITERAL NAZIS! What now, Polen?!

>annex germany
>flag
Hahahahahaha
Pathetic.jpg

fukken nazi commie

What are the (((polls))) looking like?
Let me guess, PiZ is going to lose by a landslide?

Can't they take the inmigrants and send them to an inhabited island with no resources? or a shithole where they probably be murdered? they would do good if they do that since it would decrease inmigrant population

>1/10 of Russia is kebab
not really, they are not kebab, they are muslim, but from the ex-ussr countries. They Asian muslims.
Not like it is much better, but at least they can be taught how to act civilized, which cannot be said about the Arabs.

>Lwów

>Hate 2 countries that constantly fight you
>dude why so hateful lmao
BTW, we don't hate anybody else nearly as much as we do Germans and Russians. Basically the farer from us you are, the more likely you are to be liked.

>Danzig
it is Gdańsk you faggot who plots to cut Poland from sea, thus slowly starving us out
goddamn russians, I hope God will punish you for your transgressions

They can act civilized?
Oi, you tell me
(this is a copypasta, it's not my language. I don't think you're mongoloids)

Russian child rape doubled in 2016 thanks to central asian muslim migrants from Tajkistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.

What do you have to say Russian cucks?
Russians are getting cucked by literally mongolian hapas and gooks from central asia.

1 in 3 rapes in Moscow commited by illegal immigrants.

80% of raped in St. Petersburg commited by migrants.

Russian women and children are bred by central asian perso-turko-mongolic bulls.

75% of rapes done by foreigners, 90% of them are from Central Asia (2016)

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://sledcom.ru/news/item/1069718/?type=news&more_link=1&edit-text=&act=url

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/world/495056

tass.com/russia/716730

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.gazeta.spb.ru/1146169-0/

No-go zones forming in Russia
rbth.com/news/2014/01/29/crime_rates_among_moscow_migrants_rise_by_third_-_investigative_committe_33665.html

70% of crimes commited by perpetrators of caucasian and asian appearance.

translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/

Russian mongoloid cucks are getting enriched.

Good Kaccap = dead kaccap

Free Chechnya!

>elections to local governments

And how does this matter? It is not like local govs decide about the migration policy of the whole country, they can't do shit except for building roads and stuff

>give back wreckage
Why don't you ask politely?

threatening them financially?

>Poland goes through WW2 to eventually get called Nazi's by Germany

wew
this has been a pretty fun timeline all things considered

That's not entirely true. The opposition party recently tried to work with local governments to subvert the government and allow refugees in the country. It didn't work, but it still shows that they don't just "build roads and stuff"

>projecting this hard
Never said or even implied any of that.
I'm saying that they'll never work with Russia because the person I replied to implied they would.
That said I'd choose Russia over the EU, gun to my head.

Tbh personally I would totally support forgetting old arguments between us because now our nations themselves are at danger

Well vast majority of our Muslims are very secular and Russified (Tatars and Bashkirs)

Immigrants from Central Asia are a bigger problem but they simply have to Russify, there are no other ways for them. In 1-2 generations they're totally integrated. Note that they're not full-scale Islamized like Arabs for example.

Muslims of Caucasus are the biggest problem but still we have at least something incommon like hurr durr we fought together in WWII so there are at least some identity links between our communities. Some of them actually try to contribute to our society and percent rises.

Muslims immigrants to the West, on the other hand, have absolutely nothing incommon with locals. No common history, trying to distance themselves from locals as far as possible, building all culture on denying achievements of "infidels" and gloryfing themselves. You guys make fun of niggers for WEWUZing but Western Muslims are 1000% bigger WEWUZzers than niggers.

I'm totally sure you were told this a lot of times and kept ignoring it but let me explain it again.

>you can't be a nazi if the nazis destroyed your country

33rd division Charlemagne, my true people
youtube.com/watch?v=doaRKec7Jv4

Isn't the EU itself breaking the Dublin agreements?

Lol imagine it.

>Poland accepts refugees
>Beats the shit out of them
>12k immigrants dead
>We want more give us more Refugees
>40k dead within 6 years

They may cleanse them from Europe. I will laugh if footage makes it to LiveLeak or YouTube.

why don't you give what is lawfully ours, you cunt? fuckin asshole, I will not even start on what you did with corpses, you godless barbarian ape
RIDF

>if not for you we would annex germany by now
I think you would have been annexed by Germany and Poles wouldn't exist by now

some Polish user linked this site a few weeks ago

translate.google.ru/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://ewybory.eu/&edit-text=

looks good

Good Kaccap = dead kaccap

FREE CHECHNYA

you also thought that refugees are good idea, that Gdańsk is yours and that merkel is good chancellor
gas yourself

>They are childish for not wanting to work with a LITERAL Muslim country
Yeah those damn Poles!
You get a cookie if you can tell me what the picture is a map of.

>"vast majortiy of Muslims"
Nothing has ever came good out this sentence.
Congrats, you are another liberal faggot, Vlad.
>Only 20% of Muslims want to kill all infidels! That means 80% of them are fine!

RIDF? You misterundstood. I was making a joke about how the polls in America said that Trump had a 2% chance of winning. I was saying that the (((polls))) in Poland will show that the refugee party would win when it's obvious they will lose by a landslide.

>1945-1989
Russian*

I said they can be taught

And how exactly were they planning to achieve that? I mean, they must be fucking retarded if a few months before the elections they say that we are gonna take in migrants even though 80-90% of Pollacks do not want them

How about the middle of the Baltic sea in rickety rafts and no coats?
Or as many anons have said, Auschwitz and Treblinka have tons of empty housing and are perfectly functional places to live. Should make them stau there instead of wasting money building new housing.

Edgy

> they must be fucking retarded if a few months before the elections they say that we are gonna take in migrants even though 80-90% of Pollacks do not want them

That's the beauty of party elections, Vlad.
Most Americans think trickle down economics is bullshit, and most Americans want ID voting. Does that mean the Republicans will increase taxes on the rich and the Democrats will vote for voter ID laws?
Nah.

EU shilling the Ukrainians as non-migrants. Poland received hundreds of thousands Ukrainians in recent years due to the real conflicts.

Fuck off Emrah.

Are you retarded or are you a shill?
Russia is fucking cancer. Even Russians don't trust other Russians.
Go there you will understand

>why don't you give what is lawfully ours, you cunt?
Tupolew is a Russian airplane, its place is in Russia

Okay let's compare a list of terror attacks committed by Tatars and Bashkirs anywhere in this world combined with a list of terror attacks committed by Arabs in the West
Guess who would win? Right hehe.

You dude have never met them/never seen how does it look like here but keep trying to telling me imagined stories about my own country lol.

good kaccap = dead kaccap

FREE CHECHNYA NOW!!!

>posting the edit

The one thing is party elections, the other thing is a fucking political suicide. It would be something like Putin saying that he wants to legalize gay marriage

Vodka is Polish invention, it's place is in Poland

>B-b-but my based Muslims!
Here's the thing, Pyotr, I don't think terrorism is the biggest issue with Islam.
The biggest issue with Islam is Islam. You know, child rapes, generational inbreeding, FGM, forcing 9 year olds to marry.

You wouldn't happen to be a browser of t_d, would you?
You can go b-b-b-b-base your Muslims over there, faggot.

Civic platform is literally entirely funded by foreign parties who dictate their policies.

OC

>Even Russians don't trust other Russians
Never trust anyone, Pierre. Even your family. Only yourself. Otherwise you will not survive.

"God, protect me from my friends, because I can protect myself from my enemies"

Vodka is Russian
You Poles just stole it

>Most Americans think trickle down economics is bullshit

Well somebody should tell them that this theory doesn't exist so no one can believe in it.

RIDF strikes again
it was Polish invention and ruskie stole it

Good kaccap = dead kaccap

FREE CHECHNYA NOW!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0VuG447qY2A&t=312s&ytbChannel=SanVasH

Communist legacy in play.

Russia dindu nuffin
We wuz good bois

What?

See

Don't you have anything better to do, like killing yourself or oppressing Russian minority?

Poland is a rightful Russian clay, hence vodka is a rightful Russian invention

Kikes are REALLY bad at politics. Like, really, really bad. The best example of it are Bolsheviks.

Yep. You can win real money if you prove that there's an economics who wrote about it or advocated it.