Google "white American athletes"

>Google "white American athletes"
>Click images

What???

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/
google.com/search?q=inventors united states&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkwKTC4snVAhUk0YMKHbWRBYQQ_AUIDSgA&biw=360&bih=518&dpr=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they can't run faster than a bullet, then I'm not interested.

Blackwhite is an important definition for the survival of the Party because it is necessary to change the way one sees things depending on the needs/wants of the party. It can be used in a negative fashion when applied to one's opponent; then saying someone claims that black is white is a negative trait. However, as a member of the Party, when one says black is white and the Party demands such loyalty, then one is "parroting" what a person wants. The other important part of saying that black is white relates to the fact that it can relate to the Party's need to change the truth from day to day, thus emphasizing how their "truth" is forever changing and one must, in order to survive, "forget."

Why isn't he fired by Google? Oh yeah, he's not white.

No one even cares about physical sports anymore. E-sports are the future.

So why is it white people always win the worlds strongest man competitions. Like seriously what is the genetic difference?

It's not uncommon for all star white running backs in high school to be given zero scholarship offers. The only obvious usefulness to American society that black people possess is their "aptitude" at sports.

It works with literally anything. The current trend at google is that anything "american" was done by a nigger. Just swap athletes with anything else and it'll be niggers, every single time.

even worse google "american inventors"

I agree.., also
>double checked.

>googles

What the fuck. Thanks Jewgle

WE

I use this mostly:
duckduckgo.com/

kek

This has been debunked so many times. If not bait, the "American" you are typing in is finding "African Americans" search United States athletes or some shit. Also you are literally retarded

See
You are also a retard tho, sorry to break it to you

Sage.

Nice you know how to Google. Pretty impressed. Now try what I actually said.

I'm not saying that Google is not totally cucked BTW. I'm saying you may want to strap on a helmet, because I'm worried about you user

>search United States athletes or some shit.
But that's what I did.
>or some shit
Are you a nigger?

try white man white woman

>What???

Learn how the fucking algorithm work. You're making us look retarded. There's a greater mix when you just search for "American athletes"

"White" is going to be mentioned in either pages/images that are referring to race (usually in regards to blacks), or a black and white image, or an image predominantly white.

People don't name their files and alt-text as "white athlete" they just call it "athlete". Try "caucasian american athlete" instead. Ta-da.

I know this is Pol. But in what way does adding "white" help you find united states athletes.

Nah, dude I tried. This goes way over their head.

It's a shame to see a group that prides itself on being net-savvy also being so completely naive, in a desperate attempt to outrage themselves. Are we Twitter now? There are so many better things to be concerned with.

Why do you keep posting?

>reddit spacing
topkek

Blacks are not Stronger

Let that be a lesson to you, faggot.

I've never been to reddit. Sup Forums isn't a reddit auxiliary, and I have no idea how they space their posts. How do you?

burn down server farms in the amazon

Ffs user, seriously, do they let you drive? google.com/search?q=inventors united states&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkwKTC4snVAhUk0YMKHbWRBYQQ_AUIDSgA&biw=360&bih=518&dpr=4

Do black people participate in those competitions? It's been many years since I last watched one, but I can't remember ever having seen blacks in them.

The average white ((guy)) is weak. Fact.

Nb4 WHAAA if you scroll there are some black guize!

Brisbane. Keep trying, you'll hit eventually.

You're brain dead.

Nah famirino, gotta clock the link. You are getting pretty close tho!

>gotta clock the link.
Literally a brain dead orc.

They are faster, yes, but not stronger or bigger.

Anyway homework for you! Research how algorithms work! Could get that little neet but out of mommies house and out making your own good boy points
You got close tho! Pretty impressed! Oh an orc! Is that from your star wars novels user? How creative are you :3

Your 85 IQ is showing Tyrone.

Goodnight user! Don't let the black Inventor boogie man bite! *smooches on forehead*

Go back to Africa monkey.

Who cares about black athletes. They are our mandigos that we own and fight against each other for our entertainment.

those guys mentally strong as well as physically.

It's leverage. Long limbs, longer levers. More explosive but weaker. And also longer reach at the same height for boxing in limited weight classes and such.

t. Shit Korean

Try Googling "perfect family" white boi.

Lmao 'mentally strong'
Powerlifting doesn't require close to the amount of discipline that olympic events take, all you have to do is eat like a pig and spend a few hours a day in the gym where you do one set every 10 minutes. Niggers barely even compete in powerlifting but they have had some successful strongmen

>google.com/search?q=inventors united states&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkwKTC4snVAhUk0YMKHbWRBYQQ_AUIDSgA&biw=360&bih=518&dpr=4
this is literally the first image that showed up googling that

Search up white inventors and couples.

Erasion of white Americans is happening in full force. Soon, you won't find that white people in America even exist.