Hmmm... Really makes you think

Hmmm... Really makes you think

that fuckng nose

I hate judaism but not all jews are bad. There were plenty of "good" jews during the WW2 fighting in the German army too and even in the higher ranks of Hitler's goverment.

This might actually be useful.
Wonder if we could make this into a slight against his jewish heritage?
Imagine the ADL throwing shade on Google.

>5'9
Another manlet is bitter about women.

how do they live with those?lol...i couldnt imagine living with an bige nose...

The Jews will be exterminated by our corporate feminazi overlords and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

you mean

>correct about women

Google is anti-semitic, do it.

Love how these keep popping up. Stop making jews out to be some magical being. They aren't. If he is a jew he was right. I don't like the jew anymore than I like any other non-white. But half of you idiots have gotten to the point where all someone needs to do is shout "jew" and you turn on your own interest. They aren't something to be feared, they aren't all knowing being in control of the world because they aren't the evil diety half of you make them out to be. We have one group handing them our money because they see them as fucking innocent angels and the other riled up when someone mentions them because they see them as some all powerful organization capable of being 100 steps ahead of whites. Learn your enemies and what they are capable of, don't give them mystical power in the fucking process.

Google is anti-semitic

>Jews are everywhere

No shit

Why, lads, why is Google so antisemitic? Theyre literally fascists

And after reading the comments, kind of sorry. No real replies that fit my rant yet. Just been noticing more and more "Jews are to blame" shit on here and can't figure out if it is retards or people that actually think they can believe in a superior or even equal white race and act like the common jew is capable of every god damn change in weather or playing elaborate mind games.

Yeah it makes me wonder how this guy with no computer science degree is working at google as a software engineer. He has a chemistry and biology degree. How the fuck did this kike get a top position at fucking google in coding? I have a computer science degree and its total shit but at lest its within the fucking field of IT. Wtf is going on? This guy should be a doctor not in IT? I swear this is a jewish trick all the people complaining are white and this poor jew just happened to red pill mildly and got fired for it. Bullshit! Just like his resume its bullshit.

Google is so anti semetic.

Most top biologists are also excellent programmers and/or statisticians. Also, is it confirmed that he was employed as a software engineer? Google has a biotech division.

You can end up doing quite a lot of stats/programming in a Biology degree actually, especially if you end up in a field like Bioinformatics.

>Jews actually have the fucking nose like Sup Forums says
It's actually getting eerie how many times I've found Sup Forums has been right

Let him jew the commie jews. I'm fine with that. Hope he extracts millions out of Google and others follow his example in other companies.