My little brother is going to a Holocaust museum for a school trip...

My little brother is going to a Holocaust museum for a school trip, they are going to learn about the "6 Gorillian" and all that rubbish, but the most worrying factor for me is that they are being forced to wear the Jewish skullcap, Kippah or whatever it is called.
I told him to use Christianity as an excuse for why he can't wear it but he's afraid that excuse may be shut down by his teacher.
Any suggestions for excuses he can use to explain why he morally can't wear that piece of shit on his head. It has to be realistic so it's accepted by the school and not plain anti-semetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hl3XmhjjQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about the six million jews that died?
and he can just say that his religion doesn't allow it or some bs

Wearing a Kippah for a few hours won't transform him into a super Jew. If you were really bothered you could just find an excuse for him not to go at all
T. Jew

Christianity should be more than good enough an excuse. We believe the saviour rose. They do not. We cannot be forced to follow their religious traditions, otherwise that is like putting their religion over our own. The practice of your own religion and not the instatement of another is not just a common legislation Albright, but is actually recognised as a human right by the United Nations. If your son resists under the reason, "I can't, I'm Christian, not Jewish," and the school enforces it regardless, then the whole Earth (or at least Antione of the UN) have permission to "liberate" and annihilate your son's school for "violating human rights."
Even if it does sound extreme, it's true.
Your current reasoning should be more than good enough.

give him an SS officers hat instead

Forcing people to dress a certain way, that's what nazis did! He is not a jew and he doesn't want to be in any stupid fake jew photos until he knows EXACTLY WHY they wear it. Even if he did want to associate with a dangerous child-mutilating cult it would be a change from the heart, starting with conversations and questions, not a fucking dress up game.

He should say he is muslim.

Or even better he should claim to be a tranny muslim woman and wear a hijab that day.

Take that yid hat and poo in it.

>tfw you have to visit a Holocaust museum even though the Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have

where in the bloody fuck is there a holocaust museum in nz

it is the problem that we all have, on our planet now.
"recieving a few muslims will not make our country muslim"
"wearing kippah will not make you a jew"
Thats a problem. Untill you stop thinking like that whites will be getting genocided over and over again.

kill yourself goldstein

The strangest part is that there's a holocaust museum in almost every country.

I think one opened in Wellington a few years ago.

Have him kept home from school. No one needs to be exposed to that drivel, especially not while being forced to dress in absurd Jewish costume.

T H I S

Tell them the kid ate alotta non-koshier food and that he has problems with stomach and he probably will bespit jew by vommiting

>6867 jews in NZ as of latest 2013 census
>4693000 people in NZ
>literally 0.001% of population
>better open a (((holocaust))) museum
>mfw

You live in New Zealand. How are there holocaust museums in places where it didn't happen? Also, wearing the kippah (or any hat actually, I was at a Jewish graveyard and that sufficed) is required only in places where Jews are buried. I was at Auschwitz and eventhough Jews died there, they weren't buried at the site, so wearing stuff on your head was not required.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hl3XmhjjQw

Also this. Jews use their religion as an excuse to be obnoxious or rude to others all the time, and nobody bats an eye. Tell the little guy to stand his ground and say that he won't put on the goddammit Saturn hat and that's that.

tell him to say that he has a romanian gipsy friend who s relatives died there.. wearing that jew cap will make sound only jews lives matter and others gipsies homos etc don;t. he must ask the teacher or guide if gypsies or homos deserved that, and why are they only wearing jew caps and not rainbow something or gipsy something

watch the meltdown

Suing the school would be an option. Freedom of religion and all.

>but he's afraid that excuse may be shut down by his teacher.

Force the teacher to try it.

They cannot make you wear the religious garb of another religion if you say it offends you.

It would backfire soo hard on the teacher.

"We don't force Jews to wear a Christian cross when they visit our churches or memorials, so you shouldn't force me to wear a Kippah. It's not my religion and you have no right to force me."

I took history in high school and we were forced to go to a Holocaust museum. The worst part of the tour was they forced us to watch that war footage of the emaciated corpses being bulldozed into a pit. Absolutely no information was given to tell us that these were actually victims of a typhus plague being disposed by British soldiers.

>How are there holocaust museums in places where it didn't happen?
>I was at Auschwitz
Why am I starting to like Polish humor so much?

this is what i would absolutely do. do not tell him this, he would probably give it away if pressed about anything. just tell him not to put it on and tell them its against his religion to. once they force him to do it, have him record it on video or audio what happened when he gets home. call your NON JEWISH lawyer of choice, and enjoy your fat settlement.
im not even kidding in the slightest.

He actually doesn't need an excuse. What he needs is a note from his parents saying that they are excusing him from this requirement. Mommy and daddy don't need no fucking excuses.

>Any suggestions for excuses he can use to explain why he morally

Buy him bacon sandwich or similar snacks, so he'd eat it in front of the whoever in going to be in charge of the trip/museum.

Unlikely to get a personal settlement for this in NZ and even if he did it would be the millions of dollars they dole out in American kangaroo courts every day

>like that whites will be getting genocided over and over again.

>Russian

Mate, if you sincerely think that you won't become nigger the moment you are not needed, you are turbocuck.

wouldn't be I mean

I would tell your brother to go to that museum and in front of all those retard jews tremble that shit hat on the ground. That would be badass.

Tell him to say he's a muslim and the prophet Mohammad murdered Jews just like Hitler did

tell the teacher you feel that a Gentile wearing a kippah is cultural appropriation.

>Slavics are white
>Kurwa guy is on the right
Are u retard.

It means that only retarded Gopniks make Russians aren't white posts.
Keep trying leaf.

He needs to remind them that Arbeit macht frei

This, what the fuck. They try to push their fucking spidery agenda everywhere they go. It's unbelievable they're even having a school trip.

It's literally a funny fucking hat, calm your tits, Jesus Christ.

Gopnik is a term for Russia and Russian subculture, it's not a thing in Poland, you fucking retard.
That's like saying some delinquent in France is a chav.

It's literally a funny patch on the arm, calm your tits, oy vey!

Look at the image again, it doesn't even say that people on the right cant be white, its just showing the people who make "your not white posts". Among those are stupid jewed white people that includes gopniks and Canadians (That's you leaf). And using a regional term to refer to people somewhere is fucking fine, if i wanted to call dumb poles bogans i can cunt.

Angry kiwi lol. I've never seen a Polish person call anyone else not white, and it even specifies Poland because of the "kurwa" thing.
Also, you're*. You spell like a damn Abo. Are you an Abo?

Trump wore one at big kike wall, no big deal.
It's a sign of respect.
I show respect even when talking to shitskins.
I don't expect people with aspergers get this though

Imagine if someone would force a Jew to wear a cross for some bullshit reason. But you'll see that this is a trap, the ones that refuse to wear a kippaah expose their power level, and will be hounded for it.

>How are there holocaust museums in places where it didn't happen?

Show me one holocaust museum in a place where it did happen.

It's a stand in for dumb slavs, just like canada is a stand in for cucked whites. If you are this bad at interpreting memes then you need to lurk more. Criticising grammar isn't an argument.

Here, stop your kvetching and pin this to your shirt. It's literally just a funny fucking star.

stop this divide and conquer shit you faggot

Tell him to flush the Jew cap down the toilet the first chance he gets.

I run airbnb and everytime payment comes to my acc I put on my jewish cap (stolen from jewish synagogue) and dance around my pile of coins for few minutes.

>It's a stand in for dumb slavs
No, Russians are stand ins for dumb Slavs, because Poland is a mere fraction of the Slavic population when Russia makes up..half? More?
My God, you're a fucking retard.

He should have a birthday party hat ready to replace it with.

tell him to bring up the 55 million killed in russia by jews prior to ww2

Is your brother better than Trump?

It's not that bad. Yamakas are comfy.

he can get a burka and give it to her teacher.
>>If is not a problem for me to wear a kikecap
>>You should have no problem wearing a burka

>respecting kikes
go to bed noseberg

kek

Just call the school and teacher and speak to teacher about it; tell that you are talking on be half of parents etc too. If you are not underage teacher must take it seriously.

btw why the fuck do you have a holohoax memorial in NZ to begin with?

I told him not to be like Trump and put it on, he's going to fight this.
For the other, as for why we have a holocaust museum in NZ it's just so the Goyim know how bad the Nazis were and how victimised the Jews were. It's everywhere even in Aus.
My brothers school is a communist propaganda machine I swear to god the horro stories he tells me. He has to do a slam poem in front of his class as a compulsory thing as practice for their speeches assessment.
He says his English teacher is a crack head looking whore who is nuts and literally told him "Communism would have worked if women were in charge".
To which he replied "That's a double negative."
It makes me hates modern day schools but love Generation Z watching my two little brothers grow up.

what school is this?

I bet they smell awful. Typhus ridden hat. Disgusting.

Freyberg High School, Palmerston North.

nits/ fleas

I can write a note for him to give to his teacher

Dear teacher. As a devout Christian, I will not wear this satanistic cum rag on my head. I would rather gas all the kikes in the world than shake one of their hands. I hate them with all my soul and if you force me to come with you to a holocaust museum I will set it ablaze and kill every lamp shade mother fucker in sight. Do not test me.

Could be worse, could end up in a mosque.

okay so the first problem here is that you live in fucking palmerston north

True. It's not like the Jews will try to convert him.

>Freyberg
>berg

It's a fucking hat. I silly fucking hat. Let it go nigger.

Freyberg was an anglo war hero, but the school is still shit. They're getting Gender Neutral bathrooms next year and he has a tranny in his class.

Kek

He should say that he doesn't want to be brainwashed into believing the jewish lies.

I bet you bow to allah when the prayer start, submission is a sing of respect

I imagine my old school would have those if they weren't so pohara.

Either go to a christian school, a non-co-ed school, or a private school.

>berg
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

It would be fun to see a tranny in bulgarian school.

hello kike

/rated

"I dont want to" should just be enough. If they ask why, you say you are a Christian and not a jew. End of the Story, wasnt so hard was it?

Mate who cares. Just use this as a chance to teach him the truth about it. When he comes home ask him what they taught him and start showing him all the counter-proof. Most importantly teach him to do his own research and question everything including you in case you were wrong about something.

Buy him a shirt "you will pay for Jesus's death"

I remember my school trip to auschwitz birkenau when I was 14 or 15. If I recall correctly I was the only one of 100+ people that didn't go there. I said I don't want to go and that was end of story. Wearing kippah? HAHAHA

where the fuck did you learn math.
its closer to 0.1%
still retarded to open a holohoax museum there

This.

This way or another if he refuses wear it he will have problems. And maybe all your family. At least this is how it's work in here.

>solidarity with the genocided palestinians

Humm.. challenge accepted
How about the ghetto of Warsaw?
Not holocaust per se, because they rebel aganist their captors but..
Check out the list of museums of the holohoax in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
France has more museums to the resistance than resistance there was.
France just escalated a position in the cuck rank to me
Maybe your brother could ask to the kikes in the museum
>where is the memorial to the christian holocaust by the bolshevik and communist jews??

Just tell him to rub his hands and grin a lot.

>Jew have to go back (to the oven)

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE&t=3s

Let the Indoctrination begin

I forgot to move the decimal places over, calm your fucking tits Abdul -- my point still stands.

fucking KEK