Post your cringiest Orwellian UK pictures

Post your cringiest Orwellian UK pictures.
Bonus for swedish statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the kind of measures nations need to take once they become multicultural

We had plain-clothed officers before nigs and sand nigs started coming over. Remember we live right next to the Irish. We are kind of pro's at this now.

ENEMIES AMONG US

Don't use sectarian language, Sup Forums.

GET A LIFE
BIN THAT COAT

They could be hiding stolen sausages under that coat.

>sectarian
???

>Sectarianism in Scotland is a complex of perceptions, attitudes, beliefs, actions and structures, at personal and communal levels, which originate in religious difference and can involve a negative mixing of religion with politics, sporting allegiance and national identifications. It arises from a distorted expression of identity and belonging. It is expressed in destructive patterns of relating which segregate, exclude, discriminate against or are violent towards a specified religious other with significant personal and social consequences.

lol

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE TASER
BIN THAT BLAZER

Fucking kek

Beat this.

CEASE WITH THE RACKET
TURN IN THAT JACKET

AVOID RAPE
BIN THAT CAPE

DESTROY THE WEST
GIVE UP YOUR VEST

BURN YOUR PARKA
WEAR A BURQA

SAVE THE PARLIAMENT
AVOID BIG GARMENTS

DO IT FOR MAY
GO TOPLESS TODAY

NO PERMIT?
NO OUTFIT

GET A LIFE

BIN THAT NIFE!

STOP THAT LOOKING
OR GET A BOOKING

I love the UK with all my heart but fuck these are funny

'Sectarian language' means 'muh protties, muh papists' shitflinging.
Basically every Sup Forums Christian thread ever. This picture will get kiltbongs thrown in 'gaol' (kek)

What's a knife?

THE FUCK IS A KNIFE?!

>Pro's at this.

Ha if that were true all of Ireland would still be yours limey.

>Implying it isn't
What are conditioned bailouts for £14 billion Padraig?

My favorite one. So Orwellian.

Anyone has the one with the gym with illegal right wing opinions?

This one isn't even attempting to hide it. Do Bongs actually want this?

Looks like an LSD trip I had once

holy shit, we had that "t.h.i.n.k" poster at school when I was like 7 except the "i" stood for "integral" and if we broke the rules we DIDNT GO TO FUCKING PRISON

Please explain ?

I've been to that pub and it's fully of hipsters. Also there's this American woman in London trying to revive the gay pubs/clubs because they are Haram and being demolished for Halal housing.

Do you honestly think anyone gives a flying fuck about it? The problem isn't fear, the problem is lack of care. People have had their spirits completely broken, no denial, no complacency, no happiness, just "don't care".

You should join us, you'd be a lot less thin skinned when you're trolled on here.

Is it true ?

sounds like any planet fitness, hardly unique to the uk

>be planet fitness
>be a gym
>have pizza fridays
>have taco tuesdays
>have a douche alarm (tm) that goes off really loudly throughout the whole gym if someone uses more than 60% effort causing them to grunt

you literally can not make this shit up

gold

bravo Anton

>I hate what has happened to the world
>I don't care what is happening
k

Hahahaha same we had it in our English classroom.

It's safe to say that the UK is fucked, Orwell's warning was taken as a template.

Brexit, cheeky banter and Nige is all they've got going for them. If it weren't for that I'd just say to nuke it 3 times over just to be sure.

UK is the definition of big brother.

and talk about shit ass country? small as shit, shit country swarming with asians and not the good kind. it is truly a blessing to be born in the U S A

>Coat guy looks like a jew
AUSROTTEN!

US has plain-clothes officers too, to see if people sell drugs and other shit.

Whilst I disagree with these anti-sectarian laws in Scotland, you've got to understand Catholicism vs. Protestantism, and thus Republicanism/Separatism vs. Monarchism/Unionism is a big issue up there.

>m2k
I'm impressed

UK is confirmed kill,sage,next thread.

You foreigners do have to admit, despite being a cuckolded shithole, my race does have a good sense of humour in resisting this tyranny.

So that's how the mudslimes get their knives. Sneaky sneaky

If we didn't have multiculturalism and Islam we wouldn't need it, simple as that.

I am in a nice white area of Hampshire, and we do have a fair few cameras.

London is next level shit and I hate it. Darkies everywhere, taking over the Capital on the Anglosphere.

Knife Surrender is now a company name

Gyms are a fucking joke now. Thead who ran the local one I used to go to would hang around the bench press drinking a 2ltr bottle of Pepsi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

How close to today's reality in UK is this clip?

>UK
>white

HAHAHA NIGGER

Fuckin lol

PULL THE TRIGGER
SHOOT THAT NIGGER

SAVE THE DAY
STAB THAT GAY

I can't believe how the British can live under such authoritarian rule. I thought once we had a nanny state but geez, UK just operates on a whole different level.

CLOTHES TOO WIDE?
VAPORIZED.

SURRENDER YOUR KNIVES
OR SURRENDER YOUR LIVES

STOP RESISTING
OR STOP EXISTING

I don't hate or care, I don't feel anything. I'm empty I'm afraid, like an American's head, except I have brains and you don't.

I got a couple more

wait, tv licenses are an actual thing?

holy fucking shit I thought that was just a meme we used to exaggerate how bad things were

The motif of eyes on posters is very common. Hits you on a very deep-seated instinctual level; engages the predator detection systems and makes you unconsciously withdraw, keep your head down, to avoid 'being seen by the predator', as it were.
So law enforcement and government are consciously or unconsciously, but very deliberately, propagating the meme that they are predators who will pick off anyone that sticks their head up

Stiff upper lip and a sense of humour, dry like my Martini.

They send debt collectors around to try and force people into paying for a TV license. Completely illegal of course. The money you pay goes towards brainwashing and degenerate BBC documentaries and shite hosted by some black cunt with a nose ring.

>that melanin enriched ear

I think that was a joke poster. If you think about it, it's a bit too obvious for any propaganda poster.

jesus christ how the fuck are people ok with this?

I imagine posters like these are more common in London. I've never seen stuff like this where I live.

Also, the CCTV thing us a bit of a meme, half of them are dummy cameras, and the ones that are manned in town/city centres are actually really helpful in following or finding shoplifters.

T. Store manager

Im pretty sure if any other country tried this shit to even 1/10 the degree of what has been displayed in this thread then there would be fucking riots

This is by far the worst one, to my mind.
Haven't seen it for a few years, I believe it was being used around 2009-2012ish.
But you'll note that it is an almost perfect reproduction of the 1984 'Big Brother is Watching You' motif. Eyes of authority, looking at you through the wall. This is the best version of it I could find, gotta love the reaction.

The design is so archtypical of a tyrannical mindset that it could have been a genuinely original design with no inspiration from 1984 at all.

JUST

Most European countries have TV licences to fund their public broadcaster or privately owned networks with public service obligations.

Red is funded by TV licence
Blue is funded by TV licence and advertising
Yellow is funded by TV licence, advertising and government grants

My country, Denmark, is currently looking to abolish the TV licence, in favour of moving the public broadcaster's funding to government grants. As it stands you pay 2400 DKK (~380 USD) a year no matter your income if you have any device that can recieve AM, FM, DAB, any kind of TV signal, or access the internet, because those are the platforms DR, the public broadcaster, operate on.

Can someone explain what a tv licence is

haha what the fuck what the absolute fuck is wrong with you England this shit would cause fucking riots.

Everything exaggerated ends up being true if you give it enough time.

Meme theorem

Tax

I don't get why products aren't taxed on purchase like here. I also don't get sales prices not being tax inclusive either.

nani the fuck

Because is not a tax for the government,but for the mafia that pays for the propaganda.
I dont get tax at all,if you were curious.

I want that poster. I thought, it cant be real, but it appears that it is. It looks like something out of a 1984 remake, it cant be real.

> As it stands you pay 2400 DKK (~380 USD) a year no matter your income if you have any device that can recieve AM, FM, DAB, any kind of TV signal, or access the internet, because those are the platforms DR, the public broadcaster, operate on.

we have that bullshit in italy too

We still have balls and hearts, though

Well? What happened next?

Funny thing is these cameras hardly ever catch the culprits. Either the pictures are too grainy or most of them are turned off. They only seem to catch small time crimes, wearing coats, not stabbings etc.

Do you suppose we privatize the roads instead and have to pay frequent tolls?

God damn it. You Britbongs really are on the top of the autism list. No wonder you hate the EU.

Do you think thats the only other way?How about leader tells guys we want road here it will cost so much,proceed to put the cash in the hat if you think its a good idea?
Instead of flat tax without any chance to trace where it will go?You know,like it worked before common taxation?

The fact that they always seem to take it upon themselves to respond is hilarious. The here make no attempt to police on line activities.

Having a look at this thread I can't help but be amazed by the fact they want to leave the EU because "muh freedom" when they have a 1984 trier government that imports +300000 pakis/year.

Oceania wouldn't surrender to Eurasia

N-now I see...

I don't get how you can be so unironically Orwellian. Everything here is like a parody.

THIS
IS
A
KNIFE

Here's the deal
Hand over the cycle wheel.

Seems like the entirety of britian over the past decade went ,"Fuck it, who is John Galt?"

kek

i assume a bong sjw made this, americans are too smart