North korea vs the world

I can't wait to rpae and kill some norks
We are so close to ww3 my dick is hard as fuck

Alright lads how we gonna attack this shitskin country

Do it, then the EU army and Russia will have a perfect opportunity to attack the USA and kill every citizen.

WWIII
Nope. Only the US and Britain have the balls to go to war and Britain will sit this one out. It's not like it's going to take long. They launch one missile , we destroy them. It will literally be over in 40 minutes.

I bet they have stiff bushes.
Like the 60s all over again but with drones, lasers 'n shit.
Also hairy af cunts. Imagine the smell of it after a week of being in the frontline.

You have issues man.

It's honestly amazing how people try to push this vitriol like hate on one of the last countries not controlled by the Roths.

America has been their enforcer for over 70years.

And now another country is supposed to become a stage for a clean-proxy war.

Propaganda so good even Leftists wish death upon a bloody Communist

Will be Irak 2.0 electric boogaloo, invasion last 3 weeks, the postwar 10 years and in the border or Russia and China

This 10,000 times.

It is incredible how people who claim to be red pilled or think for themselves at all, swallow this propaganda up without a second thought.

The same people who don't believe the official stories on the world trade centre,, or the various shootings or terrorist attacks.
The same people who talk about the Main Stream Media as being utter liars, pushing an (((agenda))).

Yet here we are again, another country to be bombed, more fabricated stories, more propaganda.

Rothschild banks for everyone!! Woohoo.

YEAH DID YOU SEE THE SPECIAL ON CNN/HISTORY CHANNEL/NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC/FOX/HUFFINGTON.

go to the doc if your shit is that color

You'll be the first to get fucking nuked you little cuck.
Quit larping

You sound exactly like an uninformed faggot from 1950.

IF THOSE COMMIES ATTACK IT'LL BE OVER IN 40 MINUTES!!!!!!!!
FUCKING NUKE EM ALL IS WHAT I SAY
TRYING TO TAKE OUR FREEDOM
ARE YOU SOME KIND OF DEFEATIST

Do they just clone americans and repeat the same brain patterns for each generation, or is that what television does.

As long as none of the QT3.14 DPRK grils are harmed in the fire, I'm good.

Pls post more Korean grils?

your welcome to try. i was almost worried you were hand shy after china killed half your navy

If you dumb aussies and burgers thought Vietnam was bad, this is going to be 10 times worse.

I'm sure the Jewish owned arms manufacturing companies will love it though. Just got to raise taxes on the middle class a bit more. Oh wait, they don't exist.

Have fun dying for blue haired parrots and "PoC" that hate you because
>your a ducking white male

:^)

Good boy

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks nork girls are sexy as fuck in uniform. Imagine being held down and overpowered by a super rare gook. Makes my dick hard thinking of one spitting on me.

Norks did nothing wrong and you're happy to murder them. Nothing more expected from an Aussie. I mean NK is wrong and their crazy leader must be stopped but the people are slaves and did nothing wrong.

*you're
*fucking

Fixing my typos before the autists attack

The one on the right looks like my girl

She also serves in the military

Rate my girl

>cancer isn't bad
>might as well just let it metastasize until it inevitably kills the entire body instead of wiping it out
This is why your country is overrun with somalis

Nork sympathizers must die.

fuckin kys OP. the norks wont do it for you you fat neckbeard faggot.

Go back to Sup Forums

Damn she is hot

This desu.

Actually I'm thinking if the whole trumpstein election wasn't a plant to get the right wing on board with the NK war.

After this they will sink trump with the russian narrative and put a democrat in there to finish off Russia (or perhaps they want their republican puppet to take on iran before that too).

you better not back down and do nothing by the end of the month faggot. otherwise your not white. same goes for trump and all of europe

im serious. sick of you gibs pretending you own the world and you cant even fight gooks any more without retreating or loosing half your navy

You dont know how to handle a war, you silly burger.

Are you sure that's a girl? By looks could go either way. Post feet to be sure.

Its my girl now.

t. a goy just rubbing his hands for some reason

She's a girl
She's mine

cute

The average mountain gook female would kick the living shit out of you.

You better back the fuck up germanbro, its his

>attacking USA
it's either an all out atom war or nothing

That's a guy, a homo to be exact. You need the rope.

Anglos are complete crap at fighting, you're going to get btfo hard and it will be beautiful to watch.

Do you Filipinos feel inferior to other Asians such as Japanese and Koreans? Why do you think you are less developed than them? Is it genetic like with Arabs vs Europeans?

Nice lip slip.

Are you stupid?

>implying that the world's cuckold knows something about war.

they're just begging for some BWC

North korea is a modern day Sparta.
Norks are the purest, least genetically defective race.

The Marines like in the last Korea war.

[Aryan detected] - [Deploying Special Aryandied Service]