EXPLAIN

>Italians are mixed with Arabs and middle easterners

>Italians also have the highest i.q in europe.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Is Pol/ full of hot air?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x5uO2NyWOQ
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
archive.is/5ULwD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_Mazarin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Rivarol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If whites have the highest i.q then why does a lesser white nation in europe have a higher i.q?

Shouldnt Scandinavians have a higher i.q since theyre supposedly the purest whites?

All of that kike blood

If Italians have the highest IQ then what the fuck are they doing? Wasting their potential?

probably this
there's something awfully Ashkenazi about the Italians

Some mongrelized niggers are gonna talk to me about IQ, bahahaha.
You can take a RANDOM shitalian out of a crowd, and he will be the biggest imbecile you've ever met in your life.
Fuck's the reason for this garbo post anyways, did some amerilard do an ancestry trackdown and discover he's actually .50% arab/shitalian?

ITALIAN ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING WHEN??

>says the american

Northern Italians have the highest academic performance and IQ, whilst the Southern Italians have the highest Moorish and Mediterranean admixture and have the lowest IQ's and poorest performance.

Sup Forums is full of shit if you crave getting filled by anything

Arabs are caucasoids and hence the same race as white people. If you eliminate Islam they're comparable to white people in performance.

Southern italians are moorish rape babies, not us

The opposite is true. There's something quite Italian about the Ashkenazi

Millenias of scheming and paranoia increase I.Q.

See East Asians and Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=-x5uO2NyWOQ

Literally peaked 1500 years ago. Coasting ever since.

gabagool!

Umbria masterrace

chinks on top
into the trash you shitskin

They're bringing drugs
They're bringing crime
They're rapists

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>they're bringing archives
archive.is/5ULwD

POl/ BTFO

Italians aren't mixed with any of that. You're a fucking disgusting subhuman nigger piece of trash united motherfucking shitstain who should fucking desembowel himself as soon as fucking possible. Please, please, please, FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CLUELESS MOTHERFUCKING INBRED VERMIN WEAKLING, YOU LITTLE STINKY SHIT.

>You ever heard of the Masada?
>For two years, 900 Jews held their own against 15,000 Roman soldiers.
>They chose death before enslavement.
>And the Romans, where are they now?

>You're looking at them, asshole.

it's the other way around, ashkenazi are like 50% italians

triggered much?

Shhh

w-w-why is his nipple showing

Really makes you think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

CHRISTOPHA

>they average out to look the same!
>now I can deny studies into IQ, prosperity and academic performance

Similar visual averages doesn't necessarily equate to anything.

Nice meme, you're just a jew pushing italians aren't white. Be careful with that hooked nose, the wonderful product of jewish inbreeding.

Semetics are the smartest caucasoid people
if it wasn't for islam and negro admixture Arab countries would be a lot better
t. roman orthodox

All Italians are small, greasy limpdick arab rape babies. youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

When this "italians are mixed with arabas" legend come from? Is all fault of america """education"""? I mean, i would understand the trolling "sicilians are mixed with arabs" but italians? Is Sup Forums truly retarded?

And your proof is a scene from an american tv show about sicilians

Best part of Italia is southern part.
Venezia, Bologna, Milano, Roma... are all shit now and full of niggers.

>rightful clay thinks it can talk shit

True. South is still pretty comfy.

The IQ thing is an obvious lie. They're retarded. Hope that explains it.

succia minchia brutto villano

As a jew I can say that it feels good knowing these will both drain white resources and vote against whites at the same time. Win/Win

succhiami la*

zitto schiavo

>Implying italians dont outjew the jews constantly

Why do you think they will ever have the right to vote if non-italians born here dont have it?

It's rather simple, Southern Italians have this admixture, and it is they who are held up by the north, both economically, and to balance iq and education statistics.

So much fucking snowingger damage control ITT, embarrassing.

fuck you ivan

>says that Italians are mixed with Arabs and middle easterners
>is a burger

Really makes you think

>this meme needs to die already
Combined data from two large mtDNA studies provides an estimate of non-Caucasoid maternal ancestry in Italians. The first study sampled 411 Italians from all over the country and found five South Asian M and East Asian D sequences (1.2%) and eight sub-Saharan African L sequences (1.9%). The second study sampled 465 Sicilians and detected ten M sequences (2.2%) and three L sequences (0.65%). This makes a total of 3% non-white maternal admixture (1.3% Asian and 1.7% African), which is very low and typical for European populations, since Pliss et al. 2005, e.g., observed 1.8% Asian admixture in Poles and 1.2% African admixture in Germans.
Similar data from the Y-chromosome reveals Italians' even lower non-Caucasoid paternal admixture. Both studies obtained samples from all over the mainland and islands. No Asian DNA was detected anywhere, but a single sub-Saharan African E(xE3b) sequence was found in the first study's sample of 416 (0.2%), and six were observed in the second study's sample of 746 (0.8%). The total is therefore a minuscule 0.6%, which decreases to 0.4% if only Southern Italians are considered and 0% if only Sicilians are considered. Again, these are normal levels of admixture for European populations (e.g. Austrians were found to have 0.8% E(xE3b) by Brion et al. 2004).
The proportion of blacks in the population of Roman Italy is, however, most unlikely to have been as high as in eighteenth century Britain (where the number of blacks has been estimated at between 20,000 and 30,000), even when one allows for exaggeration in the British figures and also subtracts from these figures a considerable number of so-called blacks whom no Roman would perceive as falling within the category Aethiops. The average recorded age at death for the slaves of the city of Rome was extraordinarily low: seventeen and a half years (17.2 for males; 17.9 for females).

>if it wasn't for islam and negro admixture
>Arab countries
For the most part, you weren't Arabs until islam came along though.

>Jordan
Aren't you guys still mostly Levantines?

www geocities ws/racial_reality/italians.html
all sourced

I remember first time I went to see Venezia. All pupmed up with plans of visiting Murano, St. Mark's Basilica, Torre dell’Orologio, etc, and when I got there all I can see was a bunch of niggers selling african drums, serb scum and bigly yuge numbers of gooks. All the time, day and night!

Venezia is just a shell of the real city it was once. Like Dubrovnik here. Only in Dubrovnik we have no nignogs. Yet.

And that was 18 yeas ago.

You are literally a 2nd tier venetian

That's a wrap goys, delete this thread please.

>Tfw north italian masterrace

Well I think that's a bit of exaggeration on your part, I was in Venezia just 5 years ago and I don't even remember seeing any black people, though that might've been because I came there to appreciate the culture, not stare at random people walking by like a neanderthal.

Is this a shitpost?

I bet you blended in just fine..

Ashkenazis are city dwellers thats why theyre smarter
Real nations have farmers

Thanks for the insight mate, it's rare to see a substantial post around here.

Levantines are Arabs too today, but I'm from the north so there's more levantine\greco-roman culture than Arab
There's no way this map is real, only people that marry cousins in Jordan are bedouins and refugees and extreme hick types

You sure have a severe case of butthurt, it's not my fault you couldn't apprecite the city of Venezia for the timeless masterpiece that it is, but instead had to obsses over how many Asians you could count in a crowd.

>geocities ws

Go throw some balvans on the streets. You'll feel better.

But the Italians base their national average IQ on tests of second-year students at five universities (La Sapienza, Bologna, Polytechnic of Milan, Florence and the Scuola Normale Superiore).

By definition, it does not give an accurate impression of their national average. A better question is this: why is the average IQ of their best students at their universities only 102?

there, now stop being a cunt

>>Italians also have the highest i.q in europe.

citation needed

At least we have a land and a flag.

Ouch

Italians are alpinids, and alpinids ate the second most intelligent (sub)race after asians
Austrians are pretty intelligent too (most are alpinids as well) but the slavs and nords (not as much of course) lower our IQ
Nothing to do with arabs, its just that alpinids have an high iq, and are better adapted to the
environment

you mean like how Ashkenazis are mixed with middle easterners and have higher IQ?

Northern Italy has always had its shit together

They probably got another boost after the fall of Constantinople

Life in Italy is pleasant so not many northern Italians departed for overseas colonies, preventing a brain drain

So only northern italians, that have a strong germanic influence are smart. The south with a strong african/middle east influence are as dumb as a greek.

So how north Italy is not as dumber as the south due to the fact after ww2 shitons of southeners has gone to the north to work and stay here to make families?

Jesus i've always Sup Forums being a majority of brain damaged people was a meme.

Sup Forums is constantly full of hot air brah thought you knew this

>that have a strong germanic influence are smart.

What is so Germanic south of the Alps?

If Germanic genes are so critical, wouldn't northern Germany be so much more relevant and affluent than northern Italy, which is more mixed?

You're a simpleminded imbecile, the "Germanic" genetic contribution is less than about 10% of the population of a handful of regions

>IQ
>Based on PISA tests
k then

MAMMA MIA

>not many northern Italians departed for overseas colonies
Except they did. They all went to South America.why do you think half of Argentina's population is of Italian descent?

>italians
>highest IQ in Europe

So that's why the country is 'doing so well', right?

A shit load of Northern Italians went to France because it had the demographics and power to attract smart and ambitious other Europeans.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_Mazarin
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Rivarol

Italian Americans are just white niggers

Italians are pretty much the same as they were when the Roman Empire existed.

We are so smart that even corruption is incredibly effective and efficient.

You just won the award for the most retarded correlation

>Except they did. They all went to South America.why do you think half of Argentina's population is of Italian descent?

About 1.25 million from northern Italy over the course of 50 years

Italy had a population of 32 million in 1900

This is not as significant as the British Isles or Germany

why do you think south america is shit?

>Implying a country can have a competitive economy with a +25% overvalued currency

You should consider an economic class but you will probably realise of much of failure your country economy is when your undervalued euro will come to an end.

CIA-backed coups and/or communism?

This is not becouse of the moor blood, it is from the Mediterranean and Jewish heritage.

Welp, South America disagrees.

>why do you think half of Argentina's population is of Italian descent?

56% of Argentina's population is mestizo. 9% is Arab. Less than 20% are Italian.

>still mad as fuck 100 years later

North Italians are more mixed with Germanics than Arabs, and South Italians are subhuman.

IL PIAVE MORMORAVA CALMO E PLACIDO AL PASSAGGIO

Nobody in Europe is mixed with Arabs. Stop spreading this nonsense. They are mixed with African slaves if anything. People didn't have Arabic babies during Arabic conquests or Ottoman conquests.

My gf is a black haired porcelain blue eyed Italian. Is this racemixing if Im a tall blonde nord?