I've just solved all problems of the USA with a single sentence

I've just solved all problems of the USA with a single sentence.

What do you think Sup Forums?

>Representatives: One term
>Senators: One term
>President: One term

No getting re-elected ever.

this is by far one of the most retarded things I've seen on this website.

4 years is unstable for presidency

It means literally nothing will ever get done, and anything that does will just be pandering rubbish or something harmful

kys nigger

So you want even more stagnation by everything getting reversed every 4 years?

How about we undo the existing Amendment that allows the retarded public to elect Senators which forces them to spend their time campaigning instead of working

One six year term

That's still not long enough for any worthwhile infrastructure projects or important bills

2 terms is fine.

2 terms for president is fine, just extend the 2 term limit to senators and then figure out a suitable limit for the house.

Two terms for Pres or Senate is fine, no term limits for Congress but a 12 year total limit if a person switches positions, e.g. House Rep. to Senator (the remainder of the term is still served out even if it exceeds 12 years).

I could settle with the Presidency being two terms max, but congress definitely needs to be one term.

Yes!

No, congressmen should all only get 1 term.

the 'silver bullet amendment' we need is one to remove the 16th.

That would mean that representatives are never the same. Chaos.
Three term representatives.
Two term senators.

If you want to collapse the country.
17th is the one in need of getting rid of.

19th

get rid of democracy instead, that's probably easier desu

>That would mean that representatives are never the same.

Exactly, it would be great.

One term means they don't have any incentive o do a good job because nobody can vote for them anyway

Return the Senate to being selected by State Legislators as was intended.

REPEAL THE SEVENTEENTH YOU FUCKING RETARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Oy vey make sure only less experienced people who are more susceptible to lobbyists can get elected
>Oy vey who cares that the people democratically wanted to elect Franklin Roosevelt 4 times, it's illegal now

14.7th