Okay Sup Forums redpill me on ReviewBrah, how is this a thing?

I just recently stumbled across this ReportOfTheWeek fellow by complete accident really, I don't remember how but youtube videos take you places I suppose. Anyway first video I saw was why do I always wear suits, and I watched it, thought it was some type pf classy fashion channel. turns out this guys drinks energy drinks in a suit for a living??? Then find out theres a r/TheReportOfTheWeek/ then I found out people on the chan watch him, like tf? How is this a thing?
>serious WAT DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWlYOPoXqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME
youtube.com/watch?v=wS6tWaBPsvc
twitter.com/TROTWOfficial
youtube.com/watch?v=jTjabK6dHKM
yuki.la/ck/7932773
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It started on misc a long time ago, it is what it is, reviewbrah just likes what he does

Its just so funny I didn't believe it

it's max comfy

I watch one of his food reviews while I eat if I'm home alone

He lurks on Sup Forums you know

youtube.com/watch?v=eWlYOPoXqKY

TOP KEK I noticed his videos look like there from 2007, brings back memories

you should watch the water review next

TOP FUCKING KEK

He reviews water???

Stop asking questions

Half the threads on Sup Forums are "hey I really like this dullard; please like him too".

You guys are in middle school and you stand in a little group huddled over there and as each popular guy walks by you say "wow I really think he's cool. He spoke to me last year in PE"

KEK this keeps getting more funny by the post

brah im 22 I just legitimately had so many KEKs the farther I went down the rabbit hole with this guy so much so that I had to make a thread

It's just fast food reviews dude. I like to watch his channel to know what new stuff is coming out. He's also a lot more chill than DaymDrops or JoeysWorldTour who I find to be unwatchable.

WOW

Have you been living under a rock? Reviewbrah is world famous

youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME

I dont know who those people are kek I barely discovered this^ was a thing

WTF HOW IS THIS A THING??? I would figure this to be a comedy channel more then anything else holy shit my sides PURIFIED WATER VS SPRING KEKS FOR DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=wS6tWaBPsvc
Fucking dying over here

fucking lol reviewbrah is awesome

Can't believe misc never got him into lifting. Reviewbrah should by yuge by now.

You gotta watch a nerd on yutoob give you a fast food review before you wedge your fatass out of your computer chair and just take a stroll down to your local restaurant and spend $5 on a sandwich? Where the fuck are people's priorities tbqh?

Damn I've really seen all that youtube has to offer now

his twitter was suspended? Just tried to go to it and its saying it was suspended? wtf did he do this is war

/ourguy/?

So you still dont know about the time someone from here was stalking him irl and he started going crazy?

yeah he browses pol but I wouldn't expect him to show his powerlevel on twitter. maybe so though. anyone know if he named the jew and got banned or what?

twitter.com/TROTWOfficial

A 13 minute review of water

Youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

I heard about that which is another reason why I made the thread, who was it?

weird that works. Didn't from my following list.

1 MILLION people watched this before I even knew it existed.....this world.......it has changed

Did he actually say that? Link?

Does anyone have that gif where the nigger walks behind him and Reviewbrah keeps an eye on him the whole time?

ReportOfTheWeek is the Lil B of the review world

Reviewbrah doesn't take any shit from dumb roasties

He is /ourguy/

He's meme'able. That's all.

WTF???

youtube.com/watch?v=jTjabK6dHKM
his new one is great

reviewbrah is /ourguy/. no degeneracy.

yuki.la/ck/7932773

he was on tosh.0 Reviewbrah is a living memelord. his VORW's are the most comfy thing to listen to when you fall asleep