How does Sup Forums feel about internet personality timmy thick?

how does Sup Forums feel about internet personality timmy thick?

Never heard of or seen this person in my life, and after I call you a faggot and exit the thread, I never will again.

GET UP AND GET DOWN WITH THE THICC NESS

Faggot

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

She is a female, biologically speaking, I believe.

well that was a let down

absolutely repugnant

explain who this is

don’t be a homophobe fascist, user! society is just fine

I seriously hope he goes to hell

a seventeen year old cuban living in manhattan

Will be the first person to become a raider gangs slave fucktoy strapped to the grill of a monster truck in the post-war apocalypse

how do you have a picture of my only friend from high school?

I can smell the oestrogens from here. Disgusting.

come on frenchie, can’t you understand that he’s just a person?

Are they a male or female?

Looks way younger than 17

I actually have a bigger problem with him being a nigger lover than him being gay

pretty sure this fine specimen is a male, albeit one that tries as hard as it can to not be one yet still be one all at once

listen im not gay whatsoever but i have a huge thing for thicc girls and he has an amazing ass that i would pound.

Is this scoobs?

is this scoob?

>cut hair short
>lmao it's a boy

He will be first in the chambers

I would like him to take a walk down the street in Vladivastok for the ultimate red pill.