Man in Italy refuses to gives job to a girl because she's engaged with an African man

fanpage.it/vercelli-non-do-il-lavoro-a-una-che-ha-il-fidanzato-africano-la-risposta-choc-all-annuncio-di-lavoro/

Your thougts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9ewIMuOJbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

T H I C C

BASED

Based italian man, racemixing whores deserves only death, along with their nigger pets and their mongrel abominations.

Why everything is old and look like mafia in Italy ? Because of media ?

Ugly whore

The guy knows she will be dead in a month and it just not worth it

good. hope coalburner gets killed by oggabooga

Kek based Italy.
They can't keep getting away with this

to each his own dont force companies to serve or hire people they dont want. Companies that do that will lose workforece and costumers that should be all their punishment its their choice imo

A job? She shouldn't even have citizenship

Ship that bitch to Rwanda

Why does she look so American?

Oh she's fat

It's probably based on past experience, either first hand or second.

I bet it's just a another woman doing mental gymnastic to frame the owner.

Praise Italy

Good.

He probably doesnt want to deal with her not showing up to work after her husband beats her.

>Tra questi c'era anche C.A, esercente. Dopo aver scambiato qualche parola in chat con la ragazza, il commerciante le ha chiesto il curriculum vitae. Sembrava ben disposto
The African literally scared him away.

Perchè sono sempre gli obesi che si scopano i negri?
è una cosa genetica o che cosa?

>Among them was C.A, an exporter. After having exchanged a few words in chat with the girl, the merchant asked her for the curriculum vitae. He seemed willing

Nice try obongo. You're not scaring anyone you malnourished cunt

>Why everything is old
You mean historical?

t. i live in a cement desert

>Perchè sono sempre gli obesi che si scopano i negri?

Perce dat culo. Negri sono ossessionati

This is great.

Based Italia will rise again!

Good, fuckin nigger lover, she's a pig that fucks a savage. Imagine having to see her everyday at work and know she fucks an animal who probably sits at home like all other worthless niggers. Fuck that.

its his fucking choice. he better not change his fucking mind either.

Ship all niggerlovers to Africa so they can get a taste of their own medicine.

based neighbours

Well, they are probably going to sue him for discrimination.

You burn the coal......

Serious words coming from romanian gypsy.

Pay the toll!

Good!

Shut the fuck up, gypsy. Return Fiume first.

Rude

nah m8 fiuma and pola are rightful cro clay

And Istria

A fat female and a racemixer. How typical. These people are scum.

>Sup Forums how dare companies remove people from their job Because of their right wingers views
>also Sup Forums good :^)

>Your thougts?
Filthy degenerate trying to make a fuss because the dude doesn't want to hire her.
>Muh racism
>The media goes into frenzy

Bottom of the barrel.
I feel bad for the nog now.

well, she burned the coal. so she paid the toll.

IRL, Italians have been niggermixed since before 0 AD.

The employer should have the right of choosing who to hire, based on any of his whims.
If he knows he won't get along with an employee because of their race, religion, even political opinion and being a vegan if he feels like it, he should not hire them, because they will end up hating each other and end up doing worse business. I see nothing wrong with this.

>alpine nigger talking

I know you're just trying to troll, though.

What's worse, being a buffer zone between Western Europe and Russia or buffer zone between Western Europe and Africa?

based Luigi

Why do black men always go after lardwhale white women? Blacks are horny and fatties are easy?

being a buffer zone between europe and middle east

Based

>implying you are the Middle East
Buffer zone is Cyprus, Bulgaria or Greece, definitely not you.

Italians are good people, just don't ally with them in a multifront war.

turkey is in middle east (except idk 1%) bulgaria and greece are in europe you and cyprus is literally an island below turkey

I knew italians were retarded but come on

Post is missing a "not" after are.

there is still hope for this country

no there is an extra "you" after europe because I was going to insult you there but then I decided to do it later on

faggot

>Your thougts?
There's bigger fish to fry regarding the current migration situation. Just look at this, fresh from Naples:
youtube.com/watch?v=k9ewIMuOJbM

That is just a Neapolitan tradition.

so?

Wow, a cockroach. Turkey is a shithole and Greece is a buffer between you and rest of Europe.

I am sure that this has been the real reason and not the excuse of the girl to get the job because "muh racism"

Blacks tend to have fat fetishes and don't have the same fear white men with fat fetishes do. They don't care what someone else thinks, while white men are usually pussies neutered by the superego.

serious words coming from a dutchman, the whore of the Jews. He has never fought against the jews, but is so pure white and European.

Whored itself for the Jews during the 16-17th centuries to fight against Spain, and has been whoring himself for the Jews ever since.

Reminder, If your country has never fought against the Jews at least once in the past 300 Years, you are the whorish filth of the Jews

>That is just a Neapolitan tradition.
Attacking soldiers? I know you Italians have some issues with your country's south but I don't think that's regular stuff happening there

Good.

N*ples is kinda like our Detroit equivalent

Or all the time taken off when she start popping out all those little half breeds

Based.

It is a mean joke, because sometime when there is an arrest of a mafioso or latitante the people try to interfere with or protest against the police.

Mare Nostrum when?

Neapolitans all thugs or all african is a common joke on them.
Even because they not only have criminality, they even have leftist antagonist groups (antifa, anarchs and such).

hopefully soon™, realistically who knows

which part of Italy is commie-central?

Emilia-Romagna and Toscana.

I'll give you a hint, it starts with B and rhymes with fogna

and which part of it is right-wing central?

Sicily overall, Rome, outside Milan.

generally pretty much everywhere outside of the big cities

you just know

Italians are NOT white.

I'd say Veneto, just avoid Padova, it's a big university town so a lot of people from other parts of Italy go there to study and vote left-wing

You should absolutely have the right to choose who you're employing.

The more it sounds obvious to us, the more it isn't to (((them))), Ungaro-bro.

Rome is stereotipically fascist central.
also rural Veneto and Friuli

Mantua is a radical chic stronghold too.

I can confirm

>at least 5 vehicles' worth of reinforcements in less than 5 minutes
Hey this is pretty good, considering it's Naples

I wish more employers would do this. If shes burnt the coal she needs to be ostracised for life. No buts! She should be deprived of all her rights and be sent to Africa, see if she actually likes niggers then :)