Aus/pol/: butsecks edition

>Postal vote: Labor and marriage equality lobby must decide how to handle ballot
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/same-sex-marriage-postal-vote-labor-must-decide-how-to-handle/8789126

>Artificial intelligence and automation are coming, so what will we all do for work?
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/artificial-intelligence-automation-jobs-of-the-future/8786962

>Police officer hospitalised following mob attack at Alice Springs town camp
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/alice-springs-police-run-for-the-lives-during-mob-attack/8789514

>Waste 'crooks and cowboys' to be stopped by border checks, Queensland Government says
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/crackdown-stop-waste-crooks-cowboys-queensland-government-says/8790322

>Penny Wong hammers PM over 'hatred' as Senate clears way for postal vote on same-sex marriage
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/same-sex-marriage-vote-penny-wong/8789002

>Deep sea discoveries: More evidence of oil and gas in Great Australian Bight, research finds
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/deep-sea-discoveries-in-great-australian-bight/8789692

>New Royal Adelaide Hospital legal claim lodged with Federal Court
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/new-royal-adelaide-hospital-legal-action-federal-court/8790226

>Mulesing drives Italian wool processors to buy Australian wool elsewhere amid phase-out frustration
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-08-09/italian-buyers-frustrated-by-ongoing-mulesed-wool-problem/8744944

Other urls found in this thread:

abc
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/same-sex-marriage-postal-vote-labor-must-decide-how-to-handle/8789126
archive.is/H9ktB
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/crackdown-stop-waste-crooks-cowboys-queensland-government-says/8790322
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9731-plebiscite-2017-the-big-poofter-vote-weve-all-been-waiting-for-presented-by-the-iah/
youtu.be/oAjuJzdJ57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if we archive that
>abc net au/news/2017-08-09/same-sex-marriage-postal-vote-labor-must-decide-how-to-handle/8789126
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/same-sex-marriage-postal-vote-labor-must-decide-how-to-handle/8789126
>abc net au/news/2017-08-09/artificial-intelligence-automation-jobs-of-the-future/8786962
archive.is/H9ktB
>abc net au/news/2017-08-09/crackdown-stop-waste-crooks-cowboys-queensland-government-says/8790322
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/crackdown-stop-waste-crooks-cowboys-queensland-government-says/8790322

if you vote yes on fag marriage you're a cuck

start archiving infowars and breitbart and the likes and i will start archiving these again.
it's gov funded anyhow, they dont get shekels from advertisers

these cunts who are going with the she'll be right attitude and not voting are just as bad, we need to have a landslide of no's so it doesnt get tried again for many years... or ever, hopefully
if it only just fails, they'll ask again in the next 10. i prefer to have poofs and lefties complaining than them getting marriage.

I can see exactly what will happen. No will win but it will come out that fuck all people voted. They will then complain that it's not a true representation of the populations opinion

yeah, then they'll do it again after the next election

I'm voting no on fag marriage but the degradation of our society is on such a scale that it almost seems like a trifle right now.

And fuck all these "conservative" politicians who take a stand on this but have rolled over on EVERYTHING else for twenty years now.

>"Copying [AI computer] code takes almost no time and cost. Anyone who says they know that more jobs will be created than destroyed is fooling themselves and fooling us. Nobody knows that,"
GOD I FUCKING HATE COMMUNISTS

I was talking to my nan a while back about how the most "conservative" people we have also are the ones that want to sell it all
shits fucked, conservative/progressive means bugger all same as left/right

Please, Labor will push it through with no vote next time

Big problem is labor is pretty much guaranteed to win the next election, so they'll try to force it through parliament regardless

THEY HAVE PULLED THIS SHIT FOR THE LAST 100 FUCKING YEARS

FIRST THEY MAKE YOU GIVE UP YOUR EXTRACTION JOBS, SO NOW YOU'RE RELIANT ON OTHER ECONOMIES TO OBTAIN MATERIAL TO PROCESS

THEN THEY MAKE YOU GIVE UP YOUR PROCESSING JOBS, SO YOU'RE PERPETUALLY BUYING SHIT FROM OVERSEAS

THEN THEY FORCE YOU TO TAKE UP SERVICE SECTOR JOBS, WHICH DON'T ACTUALLY ADD ANY FUCKING VALUE IN THE FIRST PLACE

THEN, FINALLY, THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR SHIT IS GOING TO BE ALL "AUTOMATED" SO THAT THEY CAN SELL LE COMMUBISNB BUT NEWER THIS TIME I PRIMSE XDDDD

FUCK I HATE THESE PEOPLE

I'm voting 'no', simply because it is against God's will.

You're cucked whether you like it or not. I'm voting yes to piss off the cuckservatives.

That's it m8 these people are a sick joke. They need to go then maybe we can get some actual conservatives in the future.

i'm voting no because no winning will cause the biggest leftist meltdown australia will ever see short of prime minister hanson

This. Conservative today doesn't mean diddly shit. A liberal party voter today =
>sell whatever to whomever has $$$
>yesterdays leftist
It's a nothing vote for a nothing party.

Who even cares anymore?

>Oh nos, labour will spend money we don't have on gimmedats, import foreigners, and offshore jobs.
All that shit already happens.

so why not just kys then and spare us your nihilist bs

This
We still have food as a primary industry, at least we won't starve.

>LNP destroys the NBN
>LNP triples the deficit in 3 years
>LNP signs one sided trade deal with China that fucks us over in the long term

Australian electorate:.............
>LNP drags their feet on fag marriage
Australian electorate: REEEEEEE BAWWWWWWW I'LL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU PRICKS AGAIN
I hope this country sinks into the ocean

Alright, back in your cells. Lads.

Why people here refuse to acknowledge Australia is an Asian country ruled by Asians? Walking on Sydney streets, isn't that conclusion obvious?

What's the queen think of fag marriage and what if Prince George decided he identified as a women?

evening nisem

You lot should pay reparations for sending my ancestors to this god forsaken continent against their will.

Because someone needs to educate you stupid cunts still invested in this society that economically destroying it is it's cure.

Wanna switch places?

>Police officer hospitalised following mob attack at Alice Springs town camp
Fucking abo's I swear central Australia is our version of detroit

Don't respond to him at all.

Looks a bit nippy there Mohammed. Fuck the cold. Maybe if it was warmer in Europe and the top of the US you'd be more racist and we wouldn't be in this miss.

For instance South Africa was racist as fuck once.

In another thread someone with the ID R5yHJ9eI said traps are gay.
Explain yourself if you are here cunt.

I'd rather abos than chinks or muzzies 2bh, at least they're Australian

Mess not miss.

You guys realise if no passes labor will have heaps of ammo for the next election?

>I'm voting yes to piss off the cuckservatives.

of course, but realistically they're likely to be the next govt anyway. The no vote winning will be our sustenance for the cold years ahead

I don't see your point.

Why can't these fucking retards just decide on poof marriage or not in Parliament Thats why they are fucking there in the first place
Do your job representing your constituency of FUCK OFF

I hope labor wins and Bill Shorten tells everyone he is transitioning to be the 1st trans pm

I know they're a guaranteed win at this point but I still want to dream. Liberals are too busy sucking xhang's cock to care and labor a bought out so I guess it'll be the same no matter what happens.

I just want an isolationist nation with small government and irrelevant radical right/left groups, is that too much to ask for?

You say that, but both the USSR and China managed to starve themselves.

Just vote for right wing meme parties, wait for the housing bubble to burst, and hope for the best, user.

I've been really busy the past few days, are we the people actually getting to vote on gay marriage?

As much as I want bitch tits bill to lead us for the memes I know for a fact that the labor party has been the target of subversion for a long ass time. Hell I wouldn't be here today if the soviets didn't try control labor from within.

Gooday mateys

yeah postal vote that you don't have to do if you can't be fucked

dingo with a 243

scalped

look, as much as i'd like us to be the unicorn, even with trump and brexit it had to get worse before it got better.

second pig a few days ago, 243

Was he okay?

The struggle against poofter culture is far from futile, as I explain here -ENJ

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9731-plebiscite-2017-the-big-poofter-vote-weve-all-been-waiting-for-presented-by-the-iah/

>ENJ
Gook fucking loser.

Bill is coming to my Uni labour club next week

What do?

Hey now settle down. I'm here colonizing.

yeah, it was just a prank

ask him if he has a feminine or masculine penis

Obviously fake, there's no guns in Australia

Do you think he'll let me on the BillBus?

Full OP image for those curious

Ask why it's okay to have a public vote on Australia possibly becoming a republic, but not okay to have a public vote on SSM.

>full

Your late m8

>what is the difference between a non binding plebiscite and a binding referendum.

I think the Labs and GRNs would be pro referendum

yeah sorry my mistake, i meant 243 gram cricket ball, i bowled the cunt out

he is pointing out that you are a cuck assed faggot.

>tfw this happened in newcastle

my fellow novocastrians are waking up to the african plague that is infecting the hunter valley

>reposting fb meme pages

hope that's quite ironic matey

Noice

is this the same dude posting this image every day?

hes even more determined than the based barnaby and tougher gun laws in qld when posters

Good ol Bob Santamaria called it out but the kikes got him and now the party is cucked. There are not enough shitskins here for them to go full on into anti white id pol like the democrats have but they would if they got the chance.

good on you for taking pics bud, do you go out everyday? does it pay ok?

yer map is getting better each time m8

I haven't been able to post BASED BARNSY because time zones are fucking me up.
Ill be back saturday though :^)

How do I register to vote?
I'm not against faggots marrying, but I want that butthurt

i do it as a pasttime, after works finished usualy, i spotted the dingo dog as we were putting in a few cattle troughs today though. dingo sclaps are $50 a pop and pigs are $5 each redeemable through the council

>guaranteed to win
Y
A lot can change in two years

You guys are the closest thing I have to friends

Thanks today's was from a cunt from another auspol thread, thanks to that cunt gday mate

they mainly infest Jesmond and Mayfield tbqh.

>You guys are the closest thing I have to friends

hug me user

back to /r9k/ guys

welcome home friend

I'm really disappointed that people seemed not to care about the Mediscare fraud they pulled last election.

The Liberals really should keep reminding the public until the next election where they will pull the same dirty tricks again. In fact, the Liberals have not been aggressive at all, they're dooming themselves by not being ferocious like they were during the Abbott opposition days. They have more material to work with now than ever.

Mayfield is fucking nigger city. It was getting all gentrified after BHP closed but then they put all the sudos there and kept it the shithole it was always meant to be.

make me

Reminder that sodomite filth must be cleansed from existence in order to secure a future for our race.

just kindly asking, not like Sup Forums is any better at all anyways.

Have a nice day!

>through the council
cool, i was thinking it would be through a private person
do you know whether they do anything with the scalps or if they just want them as proof of the kill?

Oh also. Once saw a guy in a car with council plates drop a prostitute off at the lights out the front of Mayfield woolies.

Glorious postal ballot

Will be voting FUCK NO

How much longer are you religioustards gonna hold your minority view over the majority of us. I just wanna marry my bf already. It was extremely funny to see Tone complain about "freedom of religion" as if you Christians haven't been oppressing us fags for centuries

i know them feels

Cuck.You could of sperged out or some shit. I want to see some biffo.

Is there a word for Americans who wish they were Australian?

Also
youtu.be/oAjuJzdJ57s

>You guys are the closest thing I have to friends

wew i didnt ask for feels m8

do you work night shift or something?

Quit with the gay stuff this is a butsecks edition thread for heavens sake.