i.imgur.com/nLri52e.jpg
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg

Developments Aug 8
>DeZ:IS fighters from Sukhnah arrive in the province, fresh IS attack on Panorama area, no gains
>Sukhnah CS:SAA tries to advance North of city but IS tries to slow advance with counter attacks & drones
>Raqqa/CS: SAA liberate Jabir, Numaysah & Khamisiyah villages, SDF controls 50% of Raqqa
>Latakia: Islamist infighting starts after Faylaq Al-Sham kills FSA commander. FSA gave them 24h to turn in responsible
>E Ghouta:SAA captures several sites in Jobar and Ayn Tarma
>Daara:7killed,30FSA injured after explosion in storage place with bombs and so-called hell cannons
>Leb army resumes shelling of IS at the Sy border
>Turkish forces amass on Sy border ahead of offensive against SDF
Iraq
>IS kills 68 PMU in hit n run attack on Al-Jamounah military base, W Anbar
>US artillery (HIMARS) strikes Iraqi PMU on Iraq-Syria border with 40 dead and 30 wounded
Yemen
>Saudi-backed forces seize four villages NW Taiz
>Saudi Army&allies offensive in Anbarah Mountain(Al-Jouf province) repelled by Houthis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/fsa-mercenaries-begin-offensive-deir-ezzor/
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22074
almasdarnews.com/article/video-pro-syria-forces-shell-isis-east-sukhnah-artillery-tanks/
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/893585325225889793
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-saudi-soldiers-desecrate-shiite-mosque/
youtube.com/watch?v=pwJfZdjXDCE
youtube.com/watch?v=JhcierEEjm4
almasdarnews.com/article/video-dog-hunted-isis-militants-eastern-homs/
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/895220940505845760
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/895196146783617027
rt.com/news/399006-us-seabees-ukraine-maritime-center/
almasdarnews.com/article/30-isis-militants-killed-10-vehicles-destroyed-russian-airstrikes-east-hama/
twitter.com/iadtawil/status/895232312362881024
twitter.com/alturki79/status/895003986213965825
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/895234184658264064
youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro
almasdarnews.com/article/us-backed-yemeni-forces-initiate-huge-offensive-expel-al-qaeda-coastal-region/
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/895237405963374592
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/895237654572400640
youtube.com/watch?v=KPKxNRsdJVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO KUWAIT
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO BAHRAIN
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO MOROCCO
DEATH TO CATALUNYA
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMISTS
DEATH TO MONAFEGHIN & KUFFAR
DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE VELAYATE FAQIH

^ watch that edge

So I'm going to Turkey today.

>FSA mercenaries to begin offensive on Deir Ezzor
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:45 A.M.) – Various US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) mercenary groups based in southern Hasakah Governorate have released a statement regarding their unity under a single operations room in preparation for an assault on the mostly ISIS-held Deir Ezzor region of Syria.

According to the statement, the new operations room is to be called the ‘Wings of the Freedom of Deir Ezzor.’ To this end, the edict clarified that all FSA signatories have agreed to carry out operations in province against ISIS and, if need be, “regime” forces also.

Four objectives were highlighted:
1. Freeing Deir Ezzor from the current group (ISIS) that is oppressing it.

2. Banning other militias from taking the governorate, whether “anti-Assad” or “other.”

3. Forming new “revolutionary” groups in Deir Ezzor.

4. Supporting new regional “revolutionary” groups that emerge with all resources available.

The commander of the Wings of the Freedom of Deir Ezzor is to be one Yassir Izzadeen al-Turki (rank unspecified).

The current FSA groups in southern Hasakah were recently airlifted there from al-Tanf (Badia al-Sham region) by US forces. These apparently “moderate” proxy militias (who use to cooperate with al-Qaeda prior to 2014) are to be the United States’ means of extending its reach in Syria to the Deir Ezzor heartland where it can take control of the province’s many energy infrastructures and strategic boundaries.

The strategy behind such actions by the United States is to help Washington gain leverage over the Damascus government in preparation for post-war negotiations.
almasdarnews.com/article/fsa-mercenaries-begin-offensive-deir-ezzor/

Get Anzu and take her to Russia

>her

>Destroying a gathering of vehicles on the Uqayribat-Sukhnah road
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22074

Its gonna be a her when Ivans done with him.

Shut the fuck up no one gives a shit about your jihad fanfiction.

Know your place, trash.

>VIDEO: Pro-Syria forces shell ISIS east of Sukhnah with artillery, tanks
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:20 A.M.) – Despite achieving the tremendous goal of liberating al-Sukhnah several days ago, the momentum of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and allied forces in eastern Homs Governorate has not slowed down as they continue to advance north and east of the strategic town.

As can be seen in the video, the pro-government forces are employing heavy 130-mm M-46 field guns, T-72 tanks, SPG-9 recoilless rifles, BM-21 Grad multiple-launch rocket systems (MLRS) and medium mortars to shell ISIS positions and movements in the rolling desert spaces beyond.

Based on the footage, it appears that the SAA and its allies have already established a number of large fire support bases within the vicinity of al-Sukhnah town (most likely anchored along its local hilltops) which are now being used to propel assault forces east and north of the town.
The frantic nature of ongoing pro-government operations in the area of al-Sukhnah can be attributed to the SAA’s foremost objective to quickly establish a lofty buffer zone around the town. This needs to be achieved in order to protect al-Sukhnah from future ISIS counterattacks (several large ones of which have already been fended-off) and secure the flanks of the 5th Assault Corps for the resumption of offensive activities in the direction of Deir Ezzor city (or possibly in the direction of southern Raqqa Governorate).
almasdarnews.com/article/video-pro-syria-forces-shell-isis-east-sukhnah-artillery-tanks/
video in link

Aren't the FSA completely cut off from DeZ?

>jihad fanfiction
i think hes just listing the places he hates t b h
notice the wahhabis and "catulunya"

>After a large meeting for DeZ military commanders, Badia front is the official front for liberating DeZ.
>Anyone will trying to stop the liberation plan will be smashed
>The problem was w/ Syrians not with the Americans & the Syrians fix it tdy.
"tdy" today?
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/893585325225889793

That is what confusing me aswell.

Of course the mainstream meteor exaggerates in their reporting of nk But the work camps are very much real. It's inhumane to let it knowingly continue.
And don't give me that
>oh I much rather be a slave in some mine because I'd technically still be a slave under the (((global finance system))) anyway

Stay safe
Are you retaking Constantinople? Send pics

Is Ivangrad.

tsargrad*

Ah, right.

>its inhumane
wheye scientificall does it say this "is inhumane"?
is it written in our DNA that we are not meant to be treated like this?
like im being honest asides from some reports put out at the hands of meme orgs like U.N and A.I what makes this "inhumane"?

what im trying to get across is that all countries either do or fantasies bout treating their population with this behavior

what gives us the ability to judge NK?
is what NK is doing even wrong?
>inB4 muh human rights"

I haven't paid attention to Syria in months, was shocked to see how much ISIS territory has shrunk. How long do they have left?

A year at best. But according to our local strategist 2 months.

>istanbul
fixed

>How long do they have left?
Military source to me, 2 days

So yesterday a lot of SAA soldiers died trying to capture some buildings in jobar. Today retaliatory strikes. They will try it again in a few days and they will fail again.

This is a big pocket, why the SAA never try to attack from other sides? They always go through jobar side and that place is hell.

>In pictures: Saudi soldiers desecrate Shiite mosque
BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:20 A.M.) – A group of Saudi soldiers were pictured desecrating a Shiite mosque on Tuesday after harassing civilians inside the ‘Awamiya District of the Qatif Province.

In the pictures released of the Saudi regime forces, their soldiers were seen inside the Shiite house of worship after destroying the building.
The soldiers were then pictured standing atop of photos of the slain Shiite preacher, Sheikh Nimr Al-Nimr, who is from the Qatif Province of east Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi regime forces have recently taken to social media to brag about the ‘Awamiya siege that has displaced thousands of civilians and killed several other residents.

The Al-Saud regime maintains that their forces are carrying out a ‘necessary’ operation to clear the ‘Awamiya District of ‘terrorists.’
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-saudi-soldiers-desecrate-shiite-mosque/
Video and Pics in link

>is it written in our DNA that we are not meant to be treated like this?
literally written in our DNA, no idea
but are you going to deny that not wanting to be treated like shit is human nature?

New R&U video,
>Russian Military in Syria | August 2017 | New episodes preview
youtube.com/watch?v=pwJfZdjXDCE

>Byzantium
fixed

They will have lost everything by next spring and will return to a terrorist group with no territory.

>but are you going to deny that not wanting to be treated like shit is human nature?
oh i dont deny that
the true question is do u have the "right" not to be treated like that?
and thats no
"rights" and "freedom" are just illusions out in place at the hands of the government to ruse u into believing that u are free when in reality u and those people in NK are about as free as each other t b h

>latinisation
byzantion

Speak English on an English speaking website Pierre.

>Lessons Of Syria: Russia Creates Super Light Motorized Infantry
youtube.com/watch?v=JhcierEEjm4

What did they mean by this?

>the true question is do u have the "right" not to be treated like that?
>and thats no
please do tell me the edgy reason why you don't have that right
>when in reality u and those people in NK are about as free as each other t b h
o-ok then...

>please do tell me the edgy reason why you don't have that right
its simple rights dont exist
"rights" exist only on paper and matte little in the real world

That konkors ATV is fucking dope.

>sponsoring wahhabi terrorist instead visiting BASED IRAN to see all these mosques, palaces, gardens and dar-e-mehrs, you can also buy legal opium in Iran

Okay so bomb Norks to hell, their rights to live have just been decimated

Oh well let's all just kill ourselves life is just a spook anyway, we don't have a right to life according to you so what's the problem.

Has the US created a similar unit in their national army? Or are they content using using ((moderates)) for this purpose?

ahhhh no?
u can do that if u want t b h
i want to live though
how the fuck is life a spook? its just a way to describe scientific consciousness

>Bagera was killed whilst on an operation with the ISIS Hunters after charging at jihadist militants during a skirmish.
rip doggo
>Press F
almasdarnews.com/article/video-dog-hunted-isis-militants-eastern-homs/

Their humvees serves that role i guess.

edgy opinion

>realistic opinion
fixed

All modern western special forces are capable of fighting this way, the SAS do it and so do the Seals I don't get what's so special about it.

Any news from Mindanao?

>Sources: Liwa' Tahrir #DeirEzZor requested (names(?)) to bring their fighters from #Turkey & N #Syria twrds #Tanf MaT,
>however turkey hampered it.
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/895220940505845760
ayyy

F

i'm sure it's a realistic opinion in your deluded mind
but hey, you got the right to say and think whatever you want so go ahead

Russia are implementing it in the regular army.

So does the British army, this is how the Parachute regiment and royal marines usually fight.

Did you even watch the video?

>you got the right to say and think whatever you want
But he doesn't, rights are not real

Visit Iran is too expensive for me.

This cell of FSA going to attack government positions?

Possibly...
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/895196146783617027

Yes did you?

Basically, TFSA wants to join the NSyA at al-Tanf to somehow capture DeZ (via the syrian desert, burgers want albukammal). But Turkey won't let them go.
Meanwhile, SDF will send their Sanadid forces to capture DeZ for themselves.
And last but not least PMU/Hezbollah/Iran wants al-Bukamal for the shia cresenct project and SAA wants the oil to keep the country afloat.

This will be interesting.

Chances of escalation?

Obviously.

>US Navy team starts building maritime ops center at Ukrainian base
rt.com/news/399006-us-seabees-ukraine-maritime-center/
Stay classy, burgers.

Depends on foreign involvement.

>Basically, TFSA wants to join the NSyA at al-Tanf to somehow capture DeZ (via the syrian desert, burgers want albukammal). But Turkey won't let them go.
Turkey probably wants them to stay focused on the incoming Afrin op.

>30 ISIS militants killed, 10 vehicles destroyed by Russian airstrikes in east Hama
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:00 P.M.) – Today, the Russian Aerospace Forces (RuAF) have carried out a number of devastating strikes against ISIS in eastern Hama Governorate. The raids are said to have inflicted heavy manpower and equipment losses on the jihadist faction.

According to reports, Russian airpower targeted and destroyed an ammunition storage site belonging to ISIS in the strategic town of ‘Uqraiybat as well as a large gathering of ISIS vehicles on ‘Uqrayibat to al-Sukhna road.

Preliminary battle damage assessments by military sources put ISIS losses as a result of the airstrikes at 30 militants killed and at least ten vehicles destroyed.

If this is in fact the case, then these airstrikes by the RuAF represent some of the most powerful yet delivered on eastern Hama front and likely serve as an indication that pro-government forces intend to commit major military resources dislodging ISIS terrorists in the region.
almasdarnews.com/article/30-isis-militants-killed-10-vehicles-destroyed-russian-airstrikes-east-hama/

Nah, but Iran will go pic related.

top kek
twitter.com/iadtawil/status/895232312362881024

Apparently the guy filming the vid was arrested and sent to court according to this tweet: twitter.com/alturki79/status/895003986213965825
Not sure if it's bullshit or not though.

It says airlifted?
So the latest us strategy is to fly in turks to (((liberate))) deir before government reaches it

>Source: Da'esh abandoning a lot of areas in east Hama to avoid being besieged.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/895234184658264064
youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

Who reported my post?

I get reported all the time, noone can appreciate a good old horse pussy anymore

See:
and

>US-backed Yemeni forces initiate huge offensive to expel Al-Qaeda from coastal region
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (1:30 P.M.) – Over the past week, Yemeni tribesmen – heavily backed by the Saudi-led coalition and military advisers from the US and United Arab Emirates – began encroaching upon jihadist controlled areas in southern Yemen, looking to drive Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) out of Shabwa province.

The offensive is led by some 2,000 Yemeni and coalition troops – along with a handful of US special forces – and started off with probing attacks, ultimately looking to wrestle control of the AQAP-held towns of Habban and Azzan. The governorate is also rich in oil and gas, making it a significant prize.

Spearheading the operation is the so-called ‘Shabwani Elite’, led by UAE commander Mohammed Salem Al Qumishi, which has been supplied generously with armored vehicles and pickup trucks ahead of the offensive. The group waves the flag of Southern Yemen and has thus far secured 13 checkpoints and three districts from AQAP.
Since February 28, the US Air Force has conducted around 80 airstrikes against AQAP insurgents in Yemen, Captain Jeff Davis told reporters in Washington on Friday. In comparison, just 38 sorties were conducted by US warplanes in 2016 across Yemen.

The renewed offensive represents the single largest military operation against Al-Qaeda fighters in Yemen since Saudi-backed troops seized the port city of Mukalla in April 2016, after AQAP had used it as a base from which to storm through the southern part of the country.

Yemen, one of the poorest countries in the Arab world, has been convulsed by civil strife for more than two years. In the west, Houthi forces ousted the government of President Abdu Rabbu Mansour Hadi, considered a close US and Saudi ally.

Finally!

In addition to sharing intelligence with its Yemeni and Emirati partners, the United States is providing midair refueling and overhead reconnaissance for forces involved in the operation, Captain Davis said.

Moreover, the Bataan Amphibious Ready Group, a collection of United States Navy ships packed with Marines, is in the region and could assist the operation, as other American amphibious groups have in the past, Pentagon officials said this weekend.
almasdarnews.com/article/us-backed-yemeni-forces-initiate-huge-offensive-expel-al-qaeda-coastal-region/

So your theory is correct then. ISIS seems to abandoning Sukknah to reinforce DeZ.

Is someone donated to South front channel?

I see that's Isis is trying to attack government forces in Deir Ezzor.

Maradona: We are chavistas until death. And when Maduro orders, I am dressed as a soldier for a free Venezuela, to fight against the imperialism and those who want to take our flags, which is the most sacred thing we have.
Viva Chávez!!!
Viva Maduro!!!
Long live the revolution!!!
Viva the true Venezuelans, not those interested and involved with the political right.

BASED MARADONA

Bravo!

does it really matter?
Should they not do that then the lost time in SUK would be made up by faster DeZ

>tfw no major topographic obstacle on D-Ez/Sukkk road
On to Deir-Ez! On to the shining future! Onwards towards the rising sun of the future!

>Security Forces seize large ammunition/weapons depot during combing of liberated areas
>Damascus CS
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/895237405963374592
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/895237654572400640

while maduro is a bit of a dick i m o its important to keep an open mind in regards to this shit.....
what if this "ebil gommie collapsing muh economy" is actually another chile?
just keep that in minds as things progress

>DeZ before the end of september

>is actually another chile?
Odds are that it is. It provides a safe target for the US to intervene in as opposed to Iran and North Korea
The economy problem in Ven is far more related to the issue of oil prices rather than any "muh ebil communism"

I'm starting to believe the corrupt mkhabarat theory.

>#HTS and #ISIS in the #Yarmouk Refugee camp near #Damascus have agreed to open the road from the Yarmouk camp to 'Yelda' for civilians.

>mfw ISIS will secede a territory with more square kilomemes than all of Lebanon

Long live SAA
Long live Assad

>

>Who has killed more ISIS, US and allies or Russia and allies
has anyone done a tally or seen one?

Depends who's ally Iraq counts as.
If it's only in Syria, it's Russia and allies though, for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPKxNRsdJVk

so any estimates wether recent NorK-US bantz will lead to any action beyond sanctions-missile tests?
My guess is 0.1% because there is 0 incentive beyond a
>muh can reach US naow