Implying the average youtube user isn't smarter than any given US intelligence agency

>implying the average youtube user isn't smarter than any given US intelligence agency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TveqEM53_ms
hooktube.com/watch?v=TveqEM53_ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

styx is the final boss. deal with it.

Styx lost all my respect when he started trying to comment on UK politics and couldn't get the names of the major players right (amongst other things). Do your homework or stick to what you know faggot.

Is Styx circumsised? How big is his donger? Does he let other guys explore his body? Just curious

Do you want to know the truth about these Youtubers? They're the ones who make and push these threads. Don't click that shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TveqEM53_ms
Hooktube
hooktube.com/watch?v=TveqEM53_ms

Thank god I am not him

This. Tuhrazor May, Jeremy Corbine, North Ireland. He didn't know anything. He's a world class blagger though.

What's up with this naked chest flashing fetish? Is that the thing now in the US?

He has a poppy plant in the garden that he tries to hide during the updates. I hope a fungus kills all his crops.

thankfully the Pentagon has never lied to the public

He's nearly always correct.

He's fucking hot.

Was his interview with Jim worth watching? I love Jim but I hate this guy because he looks like an absolute fucking larper faggot. Could never get myself to watch one of his videos because of that.

That's easy to claim when you're vague about everything and leave multiple opportunities for you to be correct. He's about as correct as Nostradamus or your weekly horoscope.

high functioning narcissistic schizoid bent on droning on about any controversial topic of the day. Imagine visiting styx in his mom's house and dealing with all his weird mannerisms and personal caveats while he ensures you he actually does in fact eat food and shows you the latest vlog videos from his 15 year old temporary trad online girlfriend.

No, he's just a nigger who's too lazy to put on a shirt.

>Imagine visiting styx in his mom's house
He lives with his dad tbqh senpai

god this praying mantis is cringy as fuck

His videos are basically podcasts. You don't need to look at him.

AIDS has given him the clairvoyance to recover the stolen data tapes