Why can't Europe just do the right thing and let these people in...

Why can't Europe just do the right thing and let these people in? They're fleeing wartorn regions and have nothing or very little. They're just as human as you and me and just need shelter and food to get back on their feet. Sure, most of them are not in fact doctors and engineers, but if they have the chance in college and school then they'll be doctors and engineers just as often as native Europeans. Are you concerned about your culture and their religion not mixing? It's awfully racist to assume that Islam can't assimilate peacefully into your country. Are you concerned about the ghettos? Then try not sticking everyone into a single spot when no one has money or resources, thus permanently ghettoizing them and ensuring they have no ability or desire to assimilate into your rich culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY
tradingeconomics.com/italy/youth-unemployment-rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's the thing, 'rich (as in money) culture' doesn't exist in europe.

sage

Why donĀ“t you let the nearly 3 mio infront of your zone to syria inside your country ?

*people*

We've only got a couple of million refugees and the
entire continent is already about to break. How about their muslim brothers help them out? Saudi Arabia is among the richest fucks on this rock.

whatever turkroach
you just don't want them in your country

People can just let more and more people in but it won't help the problem. We need to fix their home instead of letting them into ours.

youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY

Maybe in your country you have real refugees, but in my country Sweden the most are economical refugees and migrants who want to take a part of our welfare without giving back. We have free education, you can live of the money our state provides, but with all that the number of unemployed are higher among new come than swedes. And why should we take immigrants that flees responsibility, it ain't kids and women that are fleeing, 80% of the so called refugees are men, or are they men if they don't even defend their country against people who use their religion to spread hate. I'm an immigrant too, lived in the most big ghettos of Sweden, and no, Islam can't migrate peacefully to a Christian country

>racist to assume that Islam can't assimilate peacefully into your country

Lets laugh at the filthy roach seeing his country is slowly being overrun

Imagine you weren't an inbred roach, then imagine Erdogan and Turkey take them in. Imagine all that boi pussy you gay roaches could be fucking from syria and the -stans.

tradingeconomics.com/italy/youth-unemployment-rate
>Youth Unemployment Rate in Italy decreased to 35.40
So they are transporting niggers into Italy, while Italian youth leaves Italy, because in some areas they have 60% youth unemployment. So is this not replacement of population? At end everybody will work for USA and Germany, that's what they want.

500,000 is already sent there. We have to take more land to settle them.

Awaken the Ottoman and kill them.

>turks
>human
Hahahajajajja

Ottoman dont kill citizens. We need Young Turks for that.

But those are not Syrians or fleeing war
Why should ANYONE take them in

Armenians are just Christian Turks. Arabs aren't even Anatolian. Turkey basically removed Arabic and Persian elements from its language.

The west has handled their own civil wars, so can they.
Remember to sage.

did the British flee England during the blitz?
did Russians flee when the Nazis invaded?
did the french fuck off by the millions when their country was invaded?
where did the Germans go when the allies were pounding the absolute fuck out of them?
I don't recall millions of Japaneses men fleeing japan like little fucking girls when America nuked them?
Why is it Muslim men run away from adversity?
No you keep them or send them back where they came from.

Shut up filthy t*rkroach.
And not a single woman or child among them. Really makes you think...

Fuck you, roach

Sage

Im with you. I have 5 syrian friends in my job since they came in 2015. They are cool and kind. They are good people. Id like to let good people in!

>t.ahmed

I stopped giving a fuck.

Honestly, i've given up on humanity in general, I have no concern for poor impoverished violent people across the planet in some desert. These people experience unimaginable suffering... yet they continue to reproduce and create kids. WHY? Why would they allow someone to enter this world and suffer with them? That in my opinion is abuse of consciousness... and this happens all across our world.

For that very reason I stopped giving a fuck. Humans create their own problems by existing, it's why I refuse to reproduce. This is why I refuse to give a shit.

Well, they are the 5% of all the imigrants, the bad ones usually rapes someone right now

during the war hundreds of thousands of dutch and french refugees came to england, they just went home again after the war.

one of the weakest m8ts today m8

>They're just as human as you
>niggers and mudshits
>human
nice try you mudshit apeboy

Maybe but the good ones like my friends working hard right now.

>Ottoman dont kill citizens

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good one

Isn't the case pal, they'll try to make your country the same as their, w/ shiria law and shit. Thankfully you are going to exit EU

Fuck off, we're full

lets all pile up in Europe. refugees, people from africa, maybe americans can pile up there too. Venezuelans, what could go wrong?

Problem is that it isn't Syrian refugees that are coming to our countries, bit people all over middle east that aren't thankful because they didn't flee war

Johann Ozil they're all yours m80

actually we could, we could all watch reruns of magnum pi. shut up africa n venezula we know you don't know what their saying, pass the popcorn africa.

Lol. I just had friend from uae and he didnt do anything wrong. These are the bad ones I was talking bout. But for me these are kind.

I meant the most of those who are coming from middle east are a bunch of goatfuckers :D

Ex people from country with no war conflict

>1 post by this roach
sage fags