Brit/pol/- Tom cruise edition

>Manchester Airport pipe bomb plot: Nadeem Muhammad guilty
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40851414

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DC5RtcypOqE
archive.fo/4oplk
theguardian.com/world/norway
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/25/trollpikken-norwegian-penis-shaped-rock-formation-vandalised
archive.is/qhfWk
express.co.uk/news/politics/838483/Brexit-news-EU-faces-mega-bill-sack-British-staff-London-agencies
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html
youtu.be/SYiJKAVyTxE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/Ck6sZ_ZqD-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The BBC and the UK are so fucked

>Full Fact software backed by George Soros fact-checks statements in parliament and news media in real time

>It is being developed by researchers at the Full Fact organisation in London with $500,000 (£380,000) of funding from charitable foundations backed by two billionaires: the Hungarian-born investor George Soros, and the Iranian-American eBay founder Pierre Omidyar.

>The Full Fact program will be first tested in the UK but will also be deployed in South America and Africa, where Kenya’s presidential election campaign has been beset by fake news such as bogus BBC and CNN news reports using fabricated polls to overstate the prospects of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

>theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar

>Japanese culture is superio-

I hate Japan. I know nothing about it, but the animenonce obsession with it is enough to justify my hatred of it.

MPs shouldn't get holidays
They should be honoured to serve the country everyday except bank holidays and Christian holidays

No bully

*teleports behind you*
>hayai-
*cuts you into a million pieces with fart compressed over 1000 times*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DC5RtcypOqE

[picture of gay pride]

What the fuck?

He's right you know

More news on the ensuring bullshit between Westminister/Scotland, further messing with our already fractured balance of powers.

archive.fo/4oplk

First Secretary of State Damian Green will meet Deputy First Minister John Swinney and Scotland's Brexit Minister Michael Russell in Edinburgh.
>The Scottish government has warned of a Westminster "power grab" over fishing, farming and the environment.

>UK ministers insist many new powers will be given to Scotland. Scottish Secretary David Mundell, who will also attend the talks, has previously spoken of a powers "bonanza" for Holyrood.

>Under the UK government's Repeal Bill, EU law repatriated from Brussels would go to Westminster in the first instance.

theguardian.com/world/norway

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/25/trollpikken-norwegian-penis-shaped-rock-formation-vandalised

LEAVE NORKS ALONE

Is owning a fleshlight degenerate?

archive.is/qhfWk

>Judge calls for clarity on status of ECJ rulings in UK after Brexit

>The government must provide clarity on whether it wants UK courts to take into account rulings of the European court of justice after Brexit, one of Britain’s most senior judges has said.

>Judges have been told they will no longer be forced to do so, but can if they think it appropriate. However, the president of the supreme court, Lord Neuberger, called on the government to state its position explicitly.

Sounds somewhat promising.

Glad I missed comfy hours last night, reread it back and someone was unironically saying Maggie thatcher had the same beliefs as Enoch on immigration and lowered it.

>le non interventionist candidate

Finally, express.co.uk/news/politics/838483/Brexit-news-EU-faces-mega-bill-sack-British-staff-London-agencies

>BRUSSELS is facing a bill of up to £10 million for severance payments due to British staff it will have to sack when it moves two London-based EU agencies to the continent

These guys are lfucking morons

UKIP would have been free to campaign again for us to leave the EU if Leavers lost the Brexit vote.
And guess what? Remainers are free to campaign for us to rejoin after March 2019.
The point of democracy is we should respect the outcome of each vote, and implement it to completion.
The Brexit vote was a vote to begin a process that takes 2 years. Wait your turn.

Yes. Can you seriously not keep your unruly desires under control that you have to resort to a fleshlight?

I lived in Seoul for four years and it's air quality was abysmal, it also destabalised the government with the mayor constantly fucking around with the politics.

Imagine giving part and parcel more power?

Fucking death sentence

It's not a very cost-effective sex toy, they disintegrate pretty quickly I heard
A good sturdy butt device will last you years

>The point of democracy is we should respect the outcome of each vote
No it isn't.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html

Is it because you are thick?

Saw people commenting on an article like this and most people were against the ones who wrote it

Japanese culture > a*glo "culture"

I don't think it's superior I just think it's comparably great

Scared to fight?

>t. wont show up

State of you, you pussy.

Stop posting that flag, it's a fucking mess.

I can't stress enough how disliked you are.

It's beautiful

it does look a bit too modern and geometric though

I wasn't the one trying to get out of it, that was you : )

>t. won't show up

Can one of you ever please prove me wrong?

I'm sick of always being right.

Show up.

My opinion is that universities are massively left leaning, they are essentially reeducation rather than education

You hope that, because you know that you're going to get battered.

You saying that has no substance as we all were there as WN was willing offering to go up next week. While you shit the bed and started deflecting like this.

That was a comment normalfags were posting

But the terms are already set, no?

>t. won't show up
Keep talking kiddo.

Which is a symptom of the liberal elite.

It's aspirational to be left wing and liberal.

It's competitive cucking

Maybe if you're a dentist

What are you talking about? Don't waste my time with some cynical bullshit

What kind of drama is it upsetting the resident 16 year olds this time?
>not having Pußyboy filtered since day one

I'll fight you as well m8

preube is a real girl

That there are a hundred different forms of democratic rule and respecting decisions it's key purpose at all. Also responding to a shitpost with a shitpost.

Hope you will tbqh

Who's that dozy old cunt you keep posting btw?

Really?

Shit son the race war is on!

Set with you and rightly yes. I refuse to believe you can't meet at a place near you, within a couple of weeks as you're too busy. Given WN is willing to travel the entire distance.

Are you missing a word somewhere?

I don't care. Stop giving him attention, you betacucks.

Not really, I just want to convince the blackfags that hang around brit/pol/ that these aren't things you'll never convince people of.

Similarly, the Guardian tweeted "protection of indigenous peoples is important for biodiversity" and the first two replies where "does this apply to europeans?"

so, there was an """acid"""(not acid) attack right outside my house. what do? thinking i'll need to get tooled up now, just to pop to the shop.

were*

Thinking of saving more money in my lifetime ISA to buy my first flat sometime.

I ear 20k a year, think I could get a deposit for a flat in the south east in around 4-5 years? I want to be on the ladder before i'm 30

"It's" should be "isn't", the brain usually unscrambles those sort of errors by its self so I thought a formal correction was unnecessary. You must lack the correct functions which explains the shitpost.

As it is set with WN too, saves me from wasting two days if neither of them show up and if they both show up then it sort of evens out the odds.

I don't see why you're complaining when you're too much of a pussy to take me up on that offer yourself.

The more the merrier.

Nobody can stand your presence in this thread, so why on earth would anybody want to travel to a boat yard in Scotland and do 5+ hour journeys in some cases to see somebody they already dislike the online persona of?

>be away from any politics for about a month
>head feels clearer
>don't feel as depressed
>actually starting to address problems in my life
>still understand how bad things are though

You can take the red pill without overdosing you know, take some time away from here user. Look after yourself.

Too far!

Yo tripfags apparently there was a leadership survey in the times by Paul Goodman, anyone got access to it?

Oy vey only allow my truths in mainstream media! What I believe is the truth! Heeyuh, have some shekels, make the right wing views go away.

Fucking soros should be an enemy of the state, let alone being allowed to come anywhere near our taxpayer-funded media.

>trying this hard to justify as to why you're such a pussy
kek

Wasn't he on hollyoaks?

Go on and name a form of democratic rule where you don't respect the outcome of the voting? Also I'm not shitposting
Make sure you read your post this time to avoid any more embarrassing typos

So let's say you agreed next week for arguments sake. WN showed proof of his train ticket to near the shit hole you're meeting. Surely that is proof enough that he wouldn't back out? Then if you wouldn't want to meet then, then you would be the one backing out eh.

And too far for me lad, not worth a trip up for a one and done.

wagwan brothers rate this meme

>Examples of severe cruelty prosecutions which resulted in less than six months imprisonment include the sentencing of two men to four months in prison, after they admitted to hammering a nail into a dog’s head before burying him alive.

We wouldn't want a tough criminal system now, would we? That would be very un-Conservative.
Biscuits and cakes for criminals. That's more like it.

>luzbozys
what the fuck did I mean by this

You actually did offer to meet me at the boatyard on the 5th of this month. In good humour, I took it as a joke, not actually thinking you were autistic enough to try and get people to fight you, you absolute fucking melt.

>Also I'm not shitposting
You were yapping on about buttplugs lad. All of your posts are shitposts.
>name a form of democratic rule where you don't respect the outcome of the voting?
How about the primary form of democracy where it is absolute and a regime/party is voted in and not removed from office? You know, perhaps not the most common theorized form, but certainly the most common historically and in practice.

What're you lads listening?

youtu.be/SYiJKAVyTxE

>trying this hard to justify as to why you're such a pussy
kek

>>>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>going to Brazil

t. Angela Merkel

The boatyard thing started off as a joke at first a coupe months ago but then a couple aspies actually got intimidated and ever since there's always one pretending that he'll show up until finally realising how bitch made they are and repressing it.

I wish someone would show up, I really do.

Just finished lifting, going to find a hot tub and listen to abolition of Britain. Wuu2

Absolute democracies aren't undemocratic
Ergo you're talking shit to save face. Be fucking quiet.

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

Show your flag, coward.

Someone go buy the Times for me and put up the article about the Tory leadership ty

Do they actually delude themselves so much that they think they actually wore them?

>Absolute democracies aren't undemocratic
They ARE democracy, they still don't respect the decisions of opposition nor votes either national or municipal you mong. And I was responding to a shitpost with a shitpost in which you proposed another unconstitutional Referendum to overturn another unconstitutional Referendum and then about buttplugs.

Glad to hear you aren't fully disabled at the very least then but I have better things to do than treck from Newcastle up to some boat yard in Scotland to meet a tripcunt.

I can meet you in carlisle, little man.

>He doesn't like Yeezy

youtu.be/Ck6sZ_ZqD-Q

I am off out to buy a paper for something to read at lunch, why is that article so great?

Thinking of going back to university to study to be a kike lawyer desu lads. Life's going nowhere, figure I might as well make use of the 'tism.

Imagine being so fat that you break your own car and don't have the iq points to learn to fix it yourself

...and the autism has returned. Go for it, but I won't be there unless you arrive right at my door step in Scotswood, Newcastle.