HAPPENING: UK TESTING GROUND FOR GEORGE SOROS FACT ORGANISATION

The BBC and the UK are so fucked

>Full Fact software backed by George Soros fact-checks statements in parliament and news media in real time

>It is being developed by researchers at the Full Fact organisation in London with $500,000 (£380,000) of funding from charitable foundations backed by two billionaires: the Hungarian-born investor George Soros, and the Iranian-American eBay founder Pierre Omidyar.

>The Full Fact program will be first tested in the UK but will also be deployed in South America and Africa, where Kenya’s presidential election campaign has been beset by fake news such as bogus BBC and CNN news reports using fabricated polls to overstate the prospects of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

>theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4041910/Clinton-mega-donor-George-Soros-leads-line-liberal-billionaires-funding-Facebook-s-fake-news-fact-checker.html
archive.is/a20Ln
archive.is/CTRSG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT BEGINS

>((((((UK)))))

Hahahahahahaha so fucking glad we broke off. Have fun with your police state.

>Billionaire Clinton donor George Soros is among a line-up of wealthy liberal figures who will fund Facebook's fake news fact checker.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4041910/Clinton-mega-donor-George-Soros-leads-line-liberal-billionaires-funding-Facebook-s-fake-news-fact-checker.html

>laughing at the suffering of white people
Mexinigger detected

I unfortunately have 75% Anglo genes.

>BBC
>fucked
The BBC and Soros are pushing the same agenda.

>Says the country that has now made it illegal to boycott Israeli products and is having the ADL censor youtube for "alt right content".

Laugh all you want but this is coming to a town near you.

No one cares Pedro bin Nigger.

You were always at war with Eastasia.

>global fightback against fake news.
Ooh.
>The developers want to expand the program so that it carries out its own fact-checks by using databases of statistics and verified information.
>(((verified information)))

Ground zero of the information war. Godspeed, bongs.

It's a preview. Derail or face the same fate.

Gotta save that one. Snopes and all the others use these mentally retarded tricks. I honestly cannot see how they work if somebody takes the time to read what these "fact-checkers"' are writing.

>archive.is/a20Ln
archive.is/CTRSG

Moving on to bigger pastures mr Soros...

I think we should be able to discredit this Soros project as they will no doubt have only fed the system with Soros approved facts and we will be able to demonstrate this.

>The Full Fact program will be first tested in the UK but will also be deployed in South America and Africa, where Kenya’s presidential election campaign has been beset by fake news such as bogus BBC and CNN news reports using fabricated polls to overstate the prospects of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Interesting that Soros is going after Kenya now.
I don't follow jungle news but it was my understanding that Kenya was about the pinnacle of what African civilisation could look like.

KEEP IT FLACID
BIN THAT ACID

>fake news fact checker

There are two ways to read this.

This is incredible

They should keep pushing the censorship and lies - the population is aware of their shit at this point and it's an important step to show the public who our real enemies are

bumping for interest

it's a look into the future user.

Why would I want to bin the acid when it's literally being used on black men and pakis?

Resources, means more speculation, he doesn't just fuck around with currencies.

It's gotten to the point where anyone can make fake statements, and nothing can be done because there's so much disinformation about.

Pretty sure that was the idea, create tons of fake news, then promise to solve it with their (((verified))) sources

this is organized mindrape and gaslighting

Fake Fact organization

Bwahahahahahahha. All of Europe is cucked

The UK is more like Hiroshima. There's no way they can stop this. The rest of the world will watch them crumble.

The UK deserves this

You honestly believe it's not coming to your nation? Oh you sweet naive boys, I'm shocked Podesta hasn't got you locked in a kill room somewhere.