Refugees do not commit crimes

hoaxmap.org/

Remember all these stupid maps that Sup Forums posted that supposedly proved that "refugees are so violent"?

Well, they're fake, full of bullshit.

Half of the fuckign crimes are done by slavscum, the other half are absolutely miniscule shit like "syrian father slaps daughter!!! this is the end of germany hurr".

Other urls found in this thread:

hoaxmap.org/
archive.is/UOXaX
youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY
youtube.com/watch?v=h4izBNlpt6s
youtube.com/watch?v=X72taT5dWbs
nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506?page=show
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&hl=en_US&ll=52.46939684151487,7.854433596874969&z=6
1488aryansiegheil.com/
refcrime.info/de/verbrechen/karte
allgemeine-zeitung.de/lokales/bad-kreuznach/stadt-bad-kreuznach/bad-kreuznach-sperrbezirk-kirschsteinanlage-fischerplatz-schlosspark_18055125.htm
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/bad-kreuznach-stadt-erklaert-gruenanlagen-und-parks-zu-naechtlichem-sperrgebiet-maennergruppen-und-aktuelle-ereignisse-a2174502.html
swr.de/swraktuell/rp/gewalt-in-bad-kreuznach-naechtliches-aufenthaltsverbot-fuer-parks/-/id=1682/did=19946186/nid=1682/1a44iby/index.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/afghanen-problem-in-bad-kreuznach-aerger-nicht-nur-beim-stadtfest-integrationsrat-besorgt-massive-und-bedraengende-praesenz-a2170436.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soros go back to america

>hoaxmap.org/

archive.is/UOXaX

hi bka

And im an alien from Sirius.Feel free to ask.

Yes, read the site, literally proof for every fake crime that right-wingers tried to blame on refugees.

Fuck you Hans you daughter will get raped by migrants

Can you provide some examples? Proof from a unbiased source?

how's the weather with you?
When will you finally come to Nuke Mecca ?

dont fucking tell him to come here, soros fuck off to australia why dont ya

yeah come to australia. we'll dump your body in an uninhabited area three times the size of europe. good luck finding you

There is no "weather" in space and nukes are primitive and obsolete since the invention of god weapons that reshape matter in the waves way to whatever you want.

Thats impossible considering that terror attacks, rape gangas, no go zones and all the other muslims shit happens entirly in muslim cuck countries and not for example in poland which means sorry it is the third world import and no amount of propaganda and lies could twist truth so hard that it ignores monthly terror attacks europe wide rape gangas and no go zones. Fuck off

>whatever you want.
Can not you just invent a virus that extinguishes all nog nogs roaches and shitskins?
Thanks in advance

well i'm convinced

Das rite goy
youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY

OH REALLY, THAT'S NICE, BUT YOU KNOW GERMAN NIGGER, YOU GOT TO HAVE STATISTICS TO PROVE THAT AND CHANCES ARE IF YOU DON'T RECORD RACES THAT WE WON'T KNOW THE TRUTH.
NOT HAVING STATISTICS OF RACES WHO COMMIT CRIME MEANS BY DEFAULT YOU ARE INDEED A NIGGER.

How was your trek to Germany? Did you take a NGO boat or did you travel by land only?

They were always going to use fake news to cover up the truth.

>Germany
>white

HAHAHAH NIGGER

Now tell me how many germanboos believe this shit. You are supposed to be master race.

You dont need a virus,just a Sol sized computer to calculate the wave to erase only niggers and a warship with big enough emiterrs to cover the whole planet.

>literally
Reddit pls go

purchased

He clearly is migrant.

>Well, they're fake, full of bullshit.

Sure they are. Keep sleeping Kraut. Watch the Gladiators. Your Gov has everything under control. There are no muslim terrorists in Germany and there is no muslim criminality. Everything is alright

youtube.com/watch?v=h4izBNlpt6s

wow thanks for the info George :)

Its not for sale.

Btw this is the latest propaganda shit just done to us in germany.
In our supermarkets and tv stations runs everywhere advertising for soros zencur authorities,
Really scary.
Our politicians are almost totally corrupt

It's actually true. Lots of crime comes from eastern immigrants from Poland, Romania, etc. Especially burglary.

Also during the Jugo war, when we also took in a huge amount of refugees, the crime went up more than these years.

Your time will come shill. Do you think you can try to genocide our people and nothing will happen to you? All the politicians, bankers, journalists, police and even nerd virgins like you pushing state propaganda on Sup Forums will suffer. We will torture and kill you. We're close to hit rock bottom and then you will see what revenge looks like.

>trusting a kraut

>it was nadsis in blackface wot done it
>brown people are gods and also helpless children
pray4mutti

I need some infos on that pic. asap.
(you)

Ahmed...

Is this one of these cases where when every fuck is piling across the ocean they're refugees, but when crimes are being committed, they are VERY careful to distinguish between refugees, economic migrants and failed asylum seekers?

>Well, they're fake, full of bullshit.
alright Sören

Of course. crime is breaking the law + power, refugees have no power, no refugees cannot commit crime. Furthermore, who are we to impose our white western imperialist standards of what crime is on these people?

Very accurate this son of a bitch of a cultural marxists will extinguish us as a revenge for the second world war.

want to know a secret ahmed? nobody cares if its real or not. they dont like you. they would make shit up or even stage fake terrorist attacks to get rid of you. just like israel is doing

your wasting your time trying to convince every one your not the scum of the earth. you should just make a plan for what to do when they boot you out

Wrong.You are doing it willingly.

Jews are very vindictive
youtube.com/watch?v=X72taT5dWbs

As brainwashed trogdolytes tend to do.

Coming to Heviz in September to drink all your beer and buy cheap hash of gypys.

Have fun being scammed at laughable levels with the price of everything at Hévíz.

You know what a boiling frog is
Two generations were so conditioned to believe that one does not need children

Keep that bullshit in your interracial marxist orgies please.

poor german will have to spend 1/4th of his monthly salary

>you

Underestimate human market power at your own peril.

I dont think so.There are plenty of german kids.

Day of the rope is coming you lying piece of marxist filth.

Yes but still too little We need at least 4 children per family

Nope my gf has family there, I wont spend a penny except weed and luxury shit.
I wont even live in Heviz but a 10 min walk out of their in a smaller town, i forgot the fucking name.
I live like a king for basically nothing on my visits there.
Im not one of the fat old germans or russians who buy flats for horrendous prices right in heviz just to smell foul eggs all day.

cant wait for my first hungarian beer and langos with sour cream and red onions. I need it. like now.

I dont care.Laughable is still laughable.
Like humans have anything that compares to god weapons.

>except weed

degenerate spotted

Sup Forums btfo
right wing homos on suicide watch

Well duh

I dont see the difference between weed and alcohol, i really dont. I got a stable life with my gf and i smoke a joint after work from time to time. thats about it.

nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506?page=show

>i dont see the difference between degenerate and degenerate

Was waiting for the tram in front of there a few months ago and a mass brawl kicked off between a group of doctors and engineers. Went on for two or three minutes at least and no sign of the police.

Oh youre one of those. ok then. i dont judge you, you dont judge me.
As long as im a productive member of society. I can smoke what i want.

Man attacking woman in Leipzig with kitchen knife

11.26 clock: Leipzig - With a kitchen knife, a man near the main station in Leipzig went on a woman and has severely injured her. He had been under the influence of drugs, the attack on Tuesday had completely abruptly happened, informed the Police Directorate Leipzig on Wednesday.

The 56-year-old was taken to the hospital with severe injuries at the shoulder, as well as the upper and lower arm. She had known the man fleetingly, said a policewoman. He had already offered her drugs several times.

The 28-year-old alleged perpetrator, who comes from Libya, was arrested near the crime scene. He sat on a park bench. The knife was behind him in the ground. The man was a police-owned dealer and noticed before the attack with dangerous bodily injury, they said.

You can do whatever you want,that wont release you from being judged.

>police-owned dealer
Literally,what?

>le fact-check maymay to discredit nahtzees xD

Kys

>trying so hard
>0 proof on the map
I wonder who could be behind this post

>Literally,what?
Police known

i never heard about this listed hoaxes before. The complete Map is fully shit.

Better you try to explain this map. It's builded also by capturing german police news.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&hl=en_US&ll=52.46939684151487,7.854433596874969&z=6

In our city are also few no go areas. Afghan refugees want to buy and sell their drugs and our muslim's who live longer in germany don't want to give up their market domination.

But our mayoress doen't want to spell out the words "no go area", so for a german it is forbidden to stay in the park and few other places. In case of repetition, we will adjudged to a penalty up to 5.000€.

>hoaxmap.org
Dude check out why Hitler did nothing wrong on this blog: 1488aryansiegheil.com/

Refugees are magical elf people that will lead us into the promised land. Open your borders, make your daughters wombs accessible! Your original Teutonic sins will be forgiven. Utopia awaits! Utopia awaits!

please nuke us

but after you've reshaped we still get to blow it up with nukes, right?

Fuck off, cuck. Your rapefugees are criminals and terrorists and we don't want to have those savages here.
Even the PKS 2014 AND 2016 say shitskins are more criminal than (((germans))) aka everyone with a passport including non whites.

refcrime.info/de/verbrechen/karte

>for a german it is forbidden to stay in the park and few other places. In case of repetition, we will adjudged to a penalty up to 5.000€.
could you elaborate on that and provide some source because it sounds like hyperbolic propaganda bullshit

Refugees are twice as criminal as Germans if you look at our crime stats. That being said non-European immigrants (with the exception of east Asians) are many times more criminal than Germans and recent refugees.

Remember, it's (((just))) a coincidence

Fucking sage
Seriously I thought you guys knew better than to respond to bait as obvious as this...

allgemeine-zeitung.de/lokales/bad-kreuznach/stadt-bad-kreuznach/bad-kreuznach-sperrbezirk-kirschsteinanlage-fischerplatz-schlosspark_18055125.htm

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/bad-kreuznach-stadt-erklaert-gruenanlagen-und-parks-zu-naechtlichem-sperrgebiet-maennergruppen-und-aktuelle-ereignisse-a2174502.html

swr.de/swraktuell/rp/gewalt-in-bad-kreuznach-naechtliches-aufenthaltsverbot-fuer-parks/-/id=1682/did=19946186/nid=1682/1a44iby/index.html

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/afghanen-problem-in-bad-kreuznach-aerger-nicht-nur-beim-stadtfest-integrationsrat-besorgt-massive-und-bedraengende-praesenz-a2170436.html

We can all see the German federal crime stats we know the truth. Fuck off Mudslime shill

Und ich dachte schon Worms wäre schlimm.

>NGO Lefty goes on Sup Forums
>with an NGO Fake Site
>expects Sup Forums of all places to fall for it

Yeah Sören. Nice try. Even our Leftist Government gives out stats that debunk this fake site.

It's only 34 grenade attacks a year you racsisss, Sweden can live with it.

>it's not subhuman rapists, it's slavs!
germany...

Theoretically,yes,you could blow it up with nukes whatever is left.

Refugees can commit crimes like anyone else. But you are right that the reports are fake news and very exaggerated.

What is going on in your pic?

If you are an alien, then tell us the origin of humanity. Also, what's with the anal probes?

Mankind has no single origin.Specify which race.
Anal probes are not real.

Start with whites

>They didn't do nuffin!
Get the next helicopter Marx.

Engineered by us to enlist them as soldiers,but the war was won since then by the invention of god weapons.
Blacks show signs of engineered as workslaves by a long extinct race.
Asians show signs of engineered as slaves.
Only pacific islanders show no signs of gene engineering.

Why are there Rh positive and negative blood types?

Different approaches to solve the same problem by prototyping mixed with uncontrolled generational evolution.