Goo Gone General /GGG/

Welcome to /GGG/ - Goo-Gone General .. These threads will be dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
> Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
> Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
> Promoting left-wing causes and movements
> Censoring anyone on right of Elizabeth Warren
> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
> Being anti-science
> Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task.
Previous thread: disc_ord.gg/pYt2w7
Delete the _ in discord

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-08/google-can-t-seem-to-tolerate-diversity
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/scientists-claim-google-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-is-scientifically-accurate/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320/amp
youtu.be/QAKBnA5_iBM
u.teknik.io/PIdSS.mp4
totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

BUMP!

Bumperoni

Be sure to get behind a VPN/Proxy and create a new google account with none of your personal info on it since google might use it against you.

Bump!

UPDATE
Current operations include:
>downvoting google apps
>clicking expensive ads so that advertisers will lose money and quit using google adverts

Spanish Google employee here. Why so much hate?

Cause fuck you, that's why

Nothing personal we just hate you, the peoe you work for, and what they are doing to censor the internet.

bump

This. We can't afford internet corporations the luxury of choosing political sides. They are too powerful now. If the forest grows too thick and tangled with weeds it must be burnt. That's nature.

>Goo Gone
I like this.

Fuck you you Google freak

Do it for her.

Downvoting Googles apps is gaining traction on Twitter

>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895140019219902468

If you see big e-celebs talking about Google get in there right away and post that tweet in their comments

brave.com/

>Google Can’t Seem to Tolerate Diversity
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-08/google-can-t-seem-to-tolerate-diversity

>Quillette: Psychologists Claim Google Viewpoint Diversity Manifesto Is Scientifically Accurate (Original article already take down)
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/scientists-claim-google-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-is-scientifically-accurate/

>Google Is Not What It Seems
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>Exclusive: Here's The Full 10-Page Anti-Diversity Screed Circulating Internally at Google [Updated]
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320/amp

Do your thing norwegian scribe.

Poogle ?

Google did this to her.

Do tell me how you plan on toppling one of the world's largest companies with maybe a few thousand people at most here on this site at any given time.

>haha, virgin losers, give up. Hillary is BOUND to win. All the polls say she has a 100% chance of winning. Just give up.

300GB google drive of hentai in high quality copy pasta'd yum.

None of you are going to achieve anything like this, you need to hit them where it hurts,
h1-b illegal pajeets
By denouncing and deporting illegal pajeets brought by google which are housing more than what Californian state permits

Bump

youtu.be/QAKBnA5_iBM

>Voting power is the same as toppling a company
I can't blame you that much, it must be hard to see out of those eyes.
Can I have that for research purposes?

Toppling a company would be easier.
We don't have to prove shit or change public opinion, we just have cut profits and raise expenditures enough to put them in the red.

I'm on your side, but
>putting google in the red
Um, user...

Kek has spoken

Yeah, meming someone into the presidency is so much easier than causing distress for a company. It's why we have thousands of presidents but everyone still respects the authority of AOL, Lycos and Compuserve.

Iphone users

Settings Safari Search duckduckgo

Large corporations are almost always paper tigers.
Cause enough damage and their reputation and productive workers leave.

Google don't care, they actively take losses on things like youtube in order to establish an effective monopoly.

see

nice name

Duck duck go is shit, kill yourself ddg ceo.

Just treat google liek scientology and throw shit at them until they lose it.

So we undermine the monopoly and rely on competitors to dig into that sweet google ad revenue like they've been trying to for years.

All their money comes from ads and endless tweaking them to be on the cutting edge of accuracy and relevance.

Gut their reputation and they'll start to bleed talent. Advertisers will start putting money into the "hip new SV targeted ad" companies that are popping up every day. Their money leaks until they're irrelevant, much like all the past tech giants. AOL, Yahoo, and Dogpile are still around. But who the fuck wants to work for those shitholes?

We should start a campaign to get moot fired

If you are in torre Picasso I'll fucking beat you up with my bare knuckles next time I am there, you cunt.

Yes, genius.
They might do it.
Fire the cuck.

Oh shit, I forgot that he's there. It's pure pottery. The monster Moot created is destined to take Moot himself down.

The end is completely meaningless. A website can return your IP, user agent and location without storing any of it.

Brainstorm
>Pedophile
>Racist
>Junkie
>Convict
>Mentally ill
>Creep

whatever we choose we need to knock him out or they'll know we're up to something

Didn´t Jordan Peterson want to interview that fired Gentleman?

>implying they don't already know
Assume they know everything you do here. They're google and they have moot, you can't really hide from them on Sup Forums

3 steps of attack

1.switch browsers and search engines, Yandex(can also use browser and use Yandex search), Brave, Palemoon, Icecat GNU.

Android: Lightning Browser(switch search engines as well), Nova launcher to get rid of the Google search bar on top of your phone screen.

2. H1B Visa status-find them and deport them or stall their way to work. Anyway we can deport them or find more info would be excellent.

3. Slowly meme social media by highlighting the censorship that the managers displayed at Google including the blacklist of competition. This is key as everyone has not seen that Google is not what they appear to be on the surface.

Yes this will take awhile but the thing is as long as we start to get people questioning it and showing better alternatives exist we will win this. The long game of Pol will always beat the short term gain of Google.

nb4 everyone's banned, the threads are deleted, the mods say sorry but nothing changes, and everything moves to doublecuckcan

Bump

Fug
Ruskie is right, this isn't like anything we've faced before

ban that neo nazi moot already from google

I'll make the H1-B thread
keep updated

Google isn't a board. This isn't a raid. It is a protest against Googles blatant political bias. Sup Forums is a board of peace and we dindu nuffin'.

The most effective way to harm Google is replace the meaning of the verb in our vernacular. Make to Google something mean something related to regressivism. Do not use it to describe searches.

BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN

This seems good out of the box but isn't Firefox + Add-ons better?

Google Meltdown

He had it up for a bit but it was taken down (possibly just because of syncing issues). Some user put it up here: u.teknik.io/PIdSS.mp4

>/GGG/
:(

>including the blacklist of competition
Link anywhere that I can share?

I spent ages on the meme but it's here →

Yes. Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube's dominance & kill facecensorfuck's dominance
should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so healthily competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of companies to profit from the data of humanity that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read/watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding world's data hostage to shill for yourself

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a big group of generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube

Google is tricking you into self censorship and abandoning its platforms, which is exactly what they want you to do.

By all means, do all you can to hurt them financially. That's easy enough to do using ad blockers. Advertising is their only real source of revenue.

But not using YouTube or not using their search engine is exactly what they want. You're helping them control and manipulate the public narrative in their favor.

Remember folks, this bullshit diversity memo controversy came out just a day after Anons discovered that YouTube was using a censorship algorithm to target conservative accounts.

You people took the bait hard.

Sup Forums should start implementing parallel institutions like recoding the basics of facefuck, thoughtcrimetube, google and others because we can get them inserted into the mesh network

humanity owns it's own data, not Zuckerfuck data scam enterprises. pic is a network topology of the competing company products that would all operate on meshbook together seamlessly like you wouldn't even necessarily know what platform the friends you're interacting with are using

just making facefuck competitors or campaigns to switch from it won't solve anything because they still hold most of the world's data hostage and can leverage it to stop people leaving. break it up with law to end the scam and reintroduce healthy competition

they would all be essentially clones of facefuck so people can choose the company who's interface, practices and owners they like the best

there should probably be laws against manipulating the public mind with your platform too (including political censorship) to apply to the big 3 networks, youtube, facebook, twitter

The manifesto and saga of that engineer that was fired is a pretty big thing now. It may be centrist garbage, but it still is very much anti them. And they are trying to suppress his full manifesto script, even removed some of the sourcing and wording in the MSM, trying to delete the wikipage.

I think if you wanted to do them harm, perhaps viraling it a little bit higher would be just exactly that.

Seriously how do social justice warriors resist the urge to kill themselves? That level of cognitive dissonance is lethal.

also we have to be careful not to expand too much of our influence, branches into all directions, some growing of numbers, the usual crap that we do here is also extremely important.

Watch Terminator and then consider your options.

opera my dudes, even comes with a VPN

Look in other Google threads I know someone has posted a few about blacklisting.

Some google executive chick tweeted about blacklisting conservatives, I don't know her name though

So I guess we have given up on taking down CNN?

Agree, the document in itself is a nuke for normies against jewgles political stand. Mixing it with some pro Shillary coincidences from google during the election, and google is history for normies

>political
cnn kinda got hurt already

Do this from a virtual machine

Just call him a right winger.

what u mean

This is an extraordinarily good idea. Media will eat it up.

Blessedly many do. The ones you see still standing are the ones who haven't killed themselves (yet)

Too bad every version of opera ever crashes frequently

>kicked for observing that you're trying to fight Google from another explicitly sketchy proprietary service
>we're against censorship but stop saying things we don't like

Typical Discord """admin"""

If you want to stop taking it up the butt from proprietary services and stick it to people that try to spy on you constantly, it isn't gonna happen on Discord.

I'll get a thread up later, but if you're serious about taking your freedom back, use a service hosted by anons for anons:

totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city

Don't join these chucklefucks.

>opera
>crashes
Never had a crash with Opera, not even 10 years ago when I start using it.

Triggered?

This autistic asshole came in chat and stae=rted trying to tell everyone what to do without skipping a beat or even saying hello.. and now he's on here continuing to be a retarded asshole

Bump, good luck anons!

anyone link me to an ad ridden page, doesn't look like adnausseam is working for me

>totallysafe.website
totallysafe.honeypot

is their anyway to automate adnauseam? If we just spam click $2,740 a day it will cost 1 million a year. considering many of us are close to this in a day with near no automation it's very do able.

For every 1,000 people who do this it will cost 1 billion dollars. This all adds up very quickly and will quickly be the majority of googles click throughs if only a few of us do this.

Godspeed user, where can I set up an anonymous email account from???

It was Kelly Ellis JustKelly_Ok is her Twitter handle.

huh she blocked me before i even knew her

She must have a Twitter block thing from Gamergate still. If I remember there was a bot they used to filter out everyone from that.

lmao i completely missed the whole gamergate thing and barely knew what it was

I support this. Just completely changed my browser and search engine today. Fuck google.