Wow. American cops are evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26vC-b_3l5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats his super power?

Free KFC out of thin air

Stealing wheelchairs and walkers.

I know! Clearly he needed six.

who cares, it's a nigger, I bet he didn't even write that, some jew lawyer or sjw did for him. No way a nigger can write without any spelling mistakes and at the level of a white 3rd grader.

Why was he shot

They mistook him for a fugitive gang member and tried to arrest him. When the cop went to pull him out of the driver's seat, he stepped on the gas pedal and dragged the cop along for a few yards until the cop unloaded into him. They charged him with assaulting a police officer, but the jury was deadlocked and a mistrial was called. The district attorney is choosing to to retry the case. The cop still has his job.

It sounds like he was being a nigger and he's lucky to even be alive, but there's no body-cam footage to prove anything one way or another. He claims that his body bumped into the shifter somehow and knocked the car out of park and into drive.

Stealing wheelchairs and walkers.

>The district attorney is choosing to to retry the case
I mean NOT choosing to retry the case, sorry for the typo.

>doctors saying id never walk couldn't stop me.
Because standing in one place having the lower half of your body supported by a exo-shell, while supporting your upper half with your arms is considered walking in 2017.
Are niggers seriously this stupid?

come around my neck of the woods and I`ll show you "evil'.

>They mistook him for a fugitive gang member and tried to arrest him.
so the cops were already in the wrong. You don't get to make mistakes and get to shoot people when they freak out over those mistakes. Hope he wins his civil suit.

>He claims that his body bumped into the shifter somehow and knocked the car out of park and into drive.
It's called the famous nigger magic of I dindu nuthins.

>He claims that his body bumped into the shifter somehow and knocked the car out of park and into drive.

Wow, that's believable.

Oh god , my sides has left the solar system.

How horrible, we obviously need to increase our police forces marksmanship training.

The reason he was being pulled over in the first place is because he ran a red light. When the cop got up close that's when he realized this guy might be an armed fugitive. Obviously you're gonna to need to have the guy step out of the car to see if he's really the same guy, it's not like you can go run a DNA test on him or some shit. The cop hasn't done anything wrong yet, it's only once the nigger refuses to step out of the car that things begin to escalate.

To be fair all niggers kinda look alike.

>Being shot 5 times by a police officer couldn't kill me.
Maybe ask yourself why a cop shot him five fucking times to begin with.

according to the story, they tried to pull him out of the car. I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. He runs a light/stop sign, gets pulled over, complies with cops, they ask him to step out of the car, he asks why, they escalate and try to force him out, he panics and tries to drive away, they shoot him. Cops were definitely in the wrong here.

He got pulled over and was detained (ie not free to leave the scene). Once he decided to try and flee the scene, whether he's in the right or not, that most definitely put him in the wrong. This is what minorities don't seem to get but whites have no problem with. If someone suspects you of being a fugitive (not just someone but an armed individual that can easily shoot you) or really any crime whatsoever, the dumbest fucking thing you can do is run away from them (or try to). You know what a normal, innocent person does? They hang around, let the cop do their job, and figure out after 5 minutes that you're not a problem and they let you go. Common fucking sense.

>they ask him to step out of the car, he asks why, they escalate and try to force him out, he panics and tries to drive away

That doesn't sound like compliance to me. That sounds like being purposefully obstinate and confrontational.

There's a reason cop guns have a minimum of 6 rounds ffs

so basically hes shitting over all those other niggers killed by cops because they were just weak willed fags for dying? kek

The Klan isn't evil. Stop bastardising them

It's hard for me to argue anything when there's not enough evidence so I'll just leave it at that.

it would be a mistake if he were charged with whatever crime they mistook his identity for. the police are still permitted to reasonably detain him and he is never permitted to disobey lawful orders, resist arrest, or endanger the life of the officer.

>trying to flee the scene by accident
happens to me all the time

>the story about his IQ from 3 years ago is to date the only news we heard from this kid

Yeah, it's fake

when does his mixtape drop senpai desu senpai

Let's see him walk.

OP, I fail to see what the problem is other than the cop was a terrible shot. This nigger was probably selling drugs, waving a gun at the cop, etc. These people are the reason why America's cities have gone to shit. You're currently being enriched with this same type of filth in your largest cities. Have fun!

if you were being dragged by a car being driven by a feral dindu I think you'd empty your mag too

> checked

Don't accept the mixtape. Never accept their mixed tape.

I doubt the cops calmly explained that to him though. For all he knew he was about to be Rodney Kinged or have something shady go down. Cops are supposed to ask for driver's license when they make stops, so they SHOULD have already had his ID.

Scenario A. He got pulled over, they suspect he's a fugitive, then they ask him to step out of the car. The cops are in the wrong and they should have asked for his ID as he was being compliant so far

Scenario B. He got pulled over, cops ask for his ID, for some reason they think it's fake or stolen, and ask him to step out of the car. Cops are still in the wrong

Cops need to be held to a higher standard.

>implying if he had complied he wouldnt falsely be in jail right now

Dont let your hate against niggers turn you into bootlicking scum. Cops are power abusing pigs

>try to murder someone
>get shot

Optimal Scenario - Approach the car and commence target practice.

Solving inner city problems one stop at a time.

You're just all kinds of stupid.

>putting your life into the hands of some bubba gump who is pointing a gun at you and telling you to step out of the car
you're a good goy. cops are /ourguys/ who do no wrong

next time I'll keep the 6 shooter fully loaded

Calmly explained what? Not to try and run them over/kill them as he was fleeing the scene in his vehicle? Like I said, it's common fucking sense to shut the fuck up and do what an armed person in authority tells you to in the moment then fight it through legal channels later. Chimping out and trying to run away from a cop, no matter what your race, is the dumbest fucking thing someone can do. You know it, I know it. He got what he deserved and, when you have literally milliseconds to react to someone about to run you over with a car, I'm not surprised at all they chose to neutralize the situation and shoot him 5 times.
Your entire argument falls apart with the slightest bit of logic. Ask yourself this: How many cops do you know/have seen personally who have shot people for no reason? Now, ask yourself how many blacks you've seen chimp out on police and escalate a situation far past what it should've been. I'm going to guess your answer is something like 0 to 1,000.

Well said user

right, ok. Is that why you guys burn down parts of athens a few times a year?

>How many cops do you know/have seen personally who have shot people for no reason?
none, but I've seen/heard many cases of such a thing happening.
>Now, ask yourself how many blacks you've seen chimp out on police and escalate a situation far past what it should've been.
none, but I've seen/heard many cases of such a thing happening.

Your argument falls apart when you consider that you are taking the officer's words as being the absolute truth, when you've already established they made several mistakes in apprehending him. If they are not infallible and held to a high standard, then they are just people like you or me who make mistakes, and yes, lie to keep their jobs. To fully believe the cops or Leon is silly and indicative of someone who only wants to be right because it fits their personal narrative of how these things always happen.

The person being pulled over for running a stoplight and having guns drawn on him and told he's under arrest panicked. He's not a trained officer of the law unlike the people who were supposed to remain calm and keep the situation under control, which they failed to do.

He's a Kang

I love how armchair law enforcement officers act like they know how a Felony stop stop works.

> Matching the description of a wanted fugitive is reasonable suspicion enough to detain

> A vehicle is a deadly weapon no matter how innocent you think you are.

> Escalating a traffic stop by threatening said deadly force against a police officer will almost always end in deadly force being used in return.

I've been the "victim" of felony stops twice in my life. Once because my last name matched a fugitive and once because my vehicle matched one used in an armed robbery. I complied, it took all of about 5 minutes and I went on with my life. That's what white people do when they're innocent.

>none, but I've seen/heard many cases of such a thing happening.
Name four people, without googling, out of your vast knowledge who were shot by police and were proven after the fact to have "done nothing wrong." We'll wait.
>Your argument falls apart when you consider that you are taking the officer's words as being the absolute truth, when you've already established they made several mistakes in apprehending him
Literally neither of these things did I say or imply at any time.
>He's not a trained officer of the law unlike the people who were supposed to remain calm and keep the situation under control
And those trained officers are taught to always meet force with force precisely to keep "the situation under control." I honestly don't give a fuck what you have to say or think because there's no excuse for not just shutting the fuck up in the moment and being inconvenienced for 10 minutes versus getting yourself shot 5 times. I think it's hilarious and I hope you're dumb enough to do the same thing the next time you're pulled over. It's literally nature taking care of itself and weeding out dumb motherfuckers. No one said cops are perfect, but obama isn't president anymore and we're past the whole "cops are always bad and blacks are innocent kids" meme. It's called a return to normalcy. Welcome.

>I complied, it took all of about 5 minutes and I went on with my life. That's what white people do when they're innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=26vC-b_3l5k
Interesting, but they checked his ID for 15 minutes and had another cop join in. Then they accused him of having a weapon and started shouting at him. Then a cop jumps in his car. Are you saying you would be calm in this situation when some cop just hopped in your car after they claimed you have a weapon? You're full of shit user. This is not a normal stop so why would you expect someone to have a normal reaction?

Seriously? He panicked? I have a concealed handgun license, does that give me authority to panic and start waving it around when a cop pulls me over? You don't just get to threaten deadly force. You don't run from police officers. Being black and innocent is no justification for panicking and taking off with an officer in your window trying to detain you on a felony stop. If you start driving when a police officer is inside your vehicle attempting to pull you out because you're being non compliant he will shoot you. Don't do that.

>Name four people, without googling
Why would I remember their names though? That's a ridiculous request. Name four people, without googling, out of your vast knowledge of cops who used deadly force justifiably who were proven after the fact to have "done nothing wrong". We'll wait.
>I honestly don't give a fuck what you have to say or think because there's no excuse for not just shutting the fuck up in the moment and being inconvenienced for 10 minutes versus getting yourself shot 5 times
he was complying though. The video shows the cops continually escalating and inconveniencing him for much longer than 10 minutes. Just admit they were in the wrong here user, its ok to be wrong.

What din he du to get shit 5 times

>I can't name any of the "innocent black kids" so I'll deflect and ask you to prove a negative
Sure, kiddo. Pretty sure we're done here. Dunk your head in some cold water and grow the fuck up, or don't and go chimp out on armed people because you're being inconvenienced for a few minutes. Be sure to post your pics for us to all laugh at later just like this idiot in a body brace.

>Interesting, but they checked his ID for 15 minutes and had another cop join in. Then they accused him of having a weapon and started shouting at him. Then a cop jumps in his car. Are you saying you would be calm in this situation when some cop just hopped in your car after they claimed you have a weapon? You're full of shit user. This is not a normal stop so why would you expect someone to have a normal reaction?

LOL this gets better and better. Standard procedure on a felony stop is to wait for a second officer to arrive on scene before approaching the suspect and attempting to detain. They didn't accuse him of having a weapon and start shouting, it looked like they had one, he was resisting, it was night time, and they were shouting verbal commands for him to comply with officers. All standard procedure. Before you start screaming that they shot before his vehicle moved the audio on that dash cam footage is out of sync.

Please, stop trying to be a hindsight police quarterback for dirty niggers being typical dindu trash. All he had to do was step out of the fucking car.

How was he threatening deadly force? Watch the video. He speeds off after police try to drag him out and one jumps in his car. How was he endangering any of them? The police were in the wrong here, no matter what backwards justification or mental gymnastics you try to conjure

Just because you're a cuck comfortable living in a police state where they can drag you out of your car because they think you have a "weapon" or jump in your car before pumping 5 shots into your side doesn't mean everybody else should be. If you switched the races in this video, Sup Forums would be outraged seeing 3 nigger cops trying to pull a white teen out of a car and then shooting him when he panics.

You forget to ask cops to offer him an coffee and cookies, didn't you?

Burger cops are absolute shit, but so are niggers. It's pretty much a coin toss on who was the bigger nigger in this case without knowing any further details.

>inb4 buttblasted amercan "whites" with mongol memes

If I remember correctly the cops shoot more whites than blacks over there. So yes, your cops are shit.

The left is strong with you, faggot. First of all, I do have a weapon on me. I have to inform officers when I'm carrying my handgun, and it is their decision weather they ask me to step out and temporarily disarm me for that traffic stop. Again, a vehicle is deadly force, don't drive with a an officer reaching in your vehicle because you've know used deadly force. Any one of them could have easily been run over. I don't live in a police state, I'm just not a brainwashed nigger loving cuck like you are.

Complying with a cop is not dragging an officer.
I'd like to say "If he did nothing arrest-worthy, he should have let himself get dragged out"...
But we know he did /something/ worthy of arrest, in all likelihood he had something illicit in the car.
What if he didn't drag a cop while trying to flee, though? Well, what would the cops do if someone they suspect to be an armed fugitive just peeled out from a traffic stop?
Chase the fucker, and that's much more dangerous to a legitimate innocent bystander.

He's the real Professor X.

He was in the wrong, asking to get out of vehicle doesn't mean shit. Depending what state you get pulled over this is standard. My experience the heavily black populated areas ask all drivers to get out of vehicles. When I lived in all white state I was never asked to get out of my vehicle.
There is no gray area though, resist and you are forfeiting your life to chance, and most people won't argue with a cops reaction. Don't resist you fucking moron.

>lost argument
>can't give me 4 names
that was...easy user. go back to making your cuck threads now shill

>Before you start screaming that they shot before his vehicle moved the audio on that dash cam footage is out of sync.
I know the audio is out of sync, nice strawman though. You also claim to be the victim of felony stops twice in your life and that they only took 5 minutes. were you lying, exaggerating, or just being a general dumbfuck? If you can't admit that the cops handled this wrong and that's ultimately what led to this outcome, you're delusional and most likely a cuck for authoritarianism.

>A
> Cop doesn't approach the door because, you know, potentially an armed fugitive
> Orders suspect out of the car, extreme for a red light violation, but not illegal and appropriate under the context
> B:
> Fake ID's aren't unicorns, they're exceedingly easy to get with some simple equipment or the connections even an alcoholic teenager would have

If he can write his own destiny, why did he write himself getting shot? Five times?

Fuck off, I'm tired of arguing with a child. I shouldn't even be awake for another 2 hours. Here's exactly how it went:

Step out of the vehicle sir. Walk to the back of your vehicle with me. Do you know such and such? Is he in the vehicle with you? No? Do you mind if I check the identification of the people in your vehicle? No? Okay. Hold on. K sorry about the confusion, bur we have a Felony warrant for a fugitive with your last name. Here's my business card. Enjoy your night.

All of 5 minutes, and no citation. That's exactly how it works.

> Didn't give 4 names initially
> Criticizes someone for not responding to his literal "no u" argument

And to be honest, it was an overzealous rookie female cop to begin with. It did kind of piss me off because I was driving my repo truck I owned with my employees in truck. I was pulled over for crossing a double yellow with my dually (nearly as wide as my side of the road, you always hover on the lines) and it was embarrassing. You know what though, I complied, because I'm not a dindu.

here's how it actually went down

>Can I see ID?
"Sure."
>*15 minutes of questioning later* Cop enters the scene from the right side
"HE HAS A WEAPON"
"GET OUT OF THE CAR"
"STOP RESISTING"
>*get shot*
Cops were in the wrong user. just admit it.

I have a feeling you're a troll. I'm going back to bed.

Who cares.

I respect anyone who fights.

Great story.

look at the big brain on this guy

your arguments so far ITT:
>"i can't even"
>"are you kidding me?"
>"he's a fucking black male"
>"blue lives matter"
>"stop resisting"
>"cops dindu nuffin they were good boys"

>*gets BTFO into the dream world*