When did you realize he is a ranting schizophrenic that barely speaks coherently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right after I read this post. Thanks for opening my eyes user

lefty/pol/ shills be gone

wow, without you, i would have fallen into the scam that this man is selling us

time to send my kids to drag queen class OP, thank you for putting me 2 standard deviation into openness trait

Wow user I'm sorry you're so retarded you can't follow what he's saying. Truly the intelligence test of our time.

can you give an example? I just dont see it

I think a more interesting question is, when was it that you realized this?

>can't follow

Makes a bible series talk for 41 minutes about something complete not related and changes topics of that not related subject 15 times with in the 41 minutes

Back to lefty Sup Forums nigger

>OP has ADHD, can't listen to 5 minutes without losing track
>OP assumes professor is schitzo

He's exploring the meaning of stories you fucking retard. It's not a bible talk. I'm glad to see your ignorance on full display.

>exploring
>incoherent off topic babble

>incoherent off topic babble

Here's where your problem is, you assume anything he says is incoherent. Sure he gets off topic sometimes but it's not incoherent babble. I wouldn't be surprised to learn it's just filler for the lecture.

>Sure he gets off topic sometimes

"sometimes"........

He's a hilarious narcissist who believes the hype about himself.

If a man is able to capture the attention of millions of people in his talks - which are a bit dynamic and eclectic, true - if this man is able to do this, and yet he comes off as a schizophrenic to you, one person among millions... Who should be worried about whose mental state?

you're bad at this

still not a good reason to ban him from youtube.

Fuck drumpfh and fuck white people

>I'm a retarded nigger

Sort yourself out

Wow, this has truly opened my eyes to the world around me and now I know Tue right wingers were the bad guys all along.
Thank you for opening my eyes user. Heil Hillary!

Terry, Davis gets views in the 1000s what the fuck does that have to do with anything

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

>1000 = 1000000
you murriclaps are really fucked

when did you realize that he already was replaced with a bodydouble

>can't understand something
>assumes it is incoherent babble

>56,610,601 views

Implying views mean anything

youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

I like his style. Have you ever read some of the great historians of ancient greece? Some of those fuckers had pages long tangents and then did not even bother to finish the original thought!
Sometimes it is okay to be an eccentric. Why are you lefty fuckers so desperate to conform and fit in? It is pathetic. It is why you guys have no sense of humor. You lived on "irony" for so long that you began to take it seriously and you do not even realize it has turned to venom and no heart or humor is left in you.

Peterson is a nut, and he would laugh and probably agree. The fucker is brilliant, and I do not agree with him on many fundamental points. Fuck you lefty types have lost all individuality. Grow up.

Narcissist? Your statement has no meaning since progressives have come to literally embody narcissism. Could you care to explain?

Usually I would not even respond to this obvious bait, but to attack Peterson like this is fucking low. It is self evidently stupid to take the side you are on.

I'm convinced people (like OP) literally don't have the capacity to follow, let alone even think about the thoughts of this man.

>brilliant

Tells his patients suffering from depression to eat something when there are scientific testing that shows fasting out performs SSRI.

Made claims that computers would never be able to develop voice recognition software because humans are too special.

>attack

Stating the obvious truth some how this is attacking

>Tells his patients suffering from depression to eat something when there are scientific testing that shows fasting out performs SSRI.

It does.

I've gone through severe depression and been on SSRIs.

All they do is cloud your mind and poison your thyroid. Fasting focuses you and makes you exercise will. Exercise helps too. Depression is a lack of will.

>implying any number means anything

sure, might aswell wear a blindfold if you hate information so much. Does mainstream still report ratings?

With regards to depression, I think the fact that medication helped him and his daughter so tremendously has him a bit convinced as to their efficacy. And he's right. They're probably worth trying. Generally, a patient refusing to eat is not a good sign at all, so maybe don't say "just stop eating lol".

I think his claims about AI are probably correct. There is nothing to suggest that even if we manage to create true AI, it will be able to understand us.

Fuck off lefypol
Fimbul devils will die, DIE fimul niggers

Also somebody needs to tell Jordan Peterson about (((Fimbul niggers)))

The first thing you said I do not know the context. But I would generally guess that eating something might help somebody who is depressed.

The second claim is not that wild to make. First he is not a computer scientist, and second MSM has a tendency to overhype AI and deep learning. Some of those fuckers have even made weird quasi religious cults out of it. So go fuck yourself.

These two cases are so fucking random. How are they a big deal? You suck man.

How is Jordan Peterson like the guy you posted? How is that the truth? You shills are retarded. You cannot even criticize his videos. It is almost like you guys were given tips to attack Peterson. They were really stupid tips. Watch his videos. If you are a normal functioning human being, even a shill, you will actually like them!

>uni professor refuses to use "muh pronouns"
>SJWs throw a tantrum, attempt to publicly shame him and demand he be fired
>becomes an international celebrity overnight, makes a bunch of money and his red pills on liberal cancer are disseminated far and wide

The most uplifting story of our time.
Who should play him in the biopic?

Jordan Peterson is a psychologist moonlighting as a minister. He gives young men decent advice for getting their shit together and to leave being an unproductive neet behind. He also advocates leaving behind an ideology that has had the effect of emasculating and demoralizing the men of my generation.

I could understand maybe disliking the flights of fancy he goes on with his metaphors, but hes making significant inroads into solving a problem identified by both the right and left (le "where have all the good men gone?!").

Yet you hate him for not using preferred pronouns and rejecting post modernism. But convincing young men to reject postmodernism is inspiring them to become productive members of society. Have you considered the possibility that it's you who's a lunatic, or at the very least, wrong?

>I can't understand
>Thus it must be incoherent!

If you wanna play the ad-hominem game, you came to the right place.

Also, do the whole 13 people who recycle our memes on your obscure board really think it's a good idea to raid us?

Nicely put.

I think he's a well informed academic who has strong opinions. Some of his opinions and insight can be very useful to gaining a more precise view on the world which can be helpful...or detrimental depending on how you interpret things.

He's ultimately the same as every other e-celeb, spout your opinion and get money for it from people who think you're some oppressed harbinger of truth. So no, I don't take his opinions to heart.

Well written, that was like hitting a smooth patch of road after driving on the dirt for an hour.