Mfw my neighbour is blasting nigger music through the wall at full volume

>mfw my neighbour is blasting nigger music through the wall at full volume

Why did black people's music suddenly become popular with our youth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=V8sDL7hpkP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq6mFAEqNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QT0D0c_CSOk
youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=QtCy8kbwPjM
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ&feature=related
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The white girls can't resist the BBC

The jews are pushing this music to the younger generation to turn them into degenerates.

>suddenly
Hip hop is the most popular genre here for at least 15 years.

Whites listen to it as a mild form of self destruction.

How do you define "hip hop"? Is it different to rap?

>radio becomes more "diverse"
>nigger music plays non stop
>all of a sudden the normies like nigger music
Control the media, control the people.

>this thread again

Why can't normies like good music?

It's been popular amongst the cool kids for a long time. We just listened to Linkin Park instead.

who the fuck listens to the radio? what is this the 1920s. "i hear they are making a new stereo opticon i'm sure it will be swell" ~some faggot whos dead now

Why are you allowing this?
Man up faggot and control your child, you're a piss poor parent who has allowed the state to raise his children's minds

drown it out with some RAC you faggot

>Why did black people's music suddenly become popular with our youth?
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why are Americans projecting their cuck fetish all over Sup Forums 24/7?

shareblue wannabes

>suddenly

member ragtime?

I can never tell if people like this are trolling or if it's Tyrone desperately trying to meme this into reality.

load your shotgun.
get a sound system.
put speakers against the wall in direction of the niggery.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8sDL7hpkP4

Once I had a neighbour who would play loud music. I had one of those cheap hollow plastic baseball bats. So I just started beating the wall with it. For hours. My loud music troubles went away after a few days of that.

Because nigger music is all about showing strenght, fighting, taking shit from nobody and having success. All of these are traits that males generally appreciate and want for themselves, and white music is usually the opposite, so young males get attracted to it almost instantly.

Females just mimick what males like

Isn't most modern music inspired by negroes though?

>through the wall

If you are white, you have failed.

All whites need to move out of apartments or townhomes, it is your duty.

They're not projecting shit. Murica is just full of non-whites and jews. There are a lot of niggers posting with American flags.

its been popular for 15 years now, but it increased when the normies elected a nigger president

You been living under a rock for the past couple decades, gramps?

Before hip hop there was funk/rock and before that there was jazz. It's not new, it's just cruder.

This is happening all over the world. Kids and the young adults seem really into this ghetto culture. I can't fathom why anyone would like such disgusting music either.

Hip hop and rap are different things.
Hip hop is a style of music.
Rap is a style of vocals.

Hip hop culture itself may be for niggers, but hip hop's sound originated in 70s White electronic music, and the Japs have mastered it over the last decade while the niggers bastardized it for two decades.

Rap is a vocal style that niggers too, have stole from whites.
>1:42
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq6mFAEqNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0D0c_CSOk

>he don't know about eisenhower's america

Negro slave music was inspired by English, Irish, Scottish and American folk music, though.

The niggers weren't fucking guitar heroes on their cape of africa, they fucking banged on rocks and drums until the British came, enslaved them, and they learned to play western instruments and music from their slave owners.

Because it has aggression and masculinity that the school system has humiliated out of white men. See Jordan B Peterson's and John Taylor Gatto's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ

English to Ebonics

It's simple as this

hedonism and consumerism make so called "white" american become imbecile

Only mentally handicapped cunt llisten to that crap

This is the same for America. Probably even longer than that.

>get in car with white friends
>don't know everyone
>guy driving starts blasting nigger music
>I feel defeated inside

White men in suits from record labels pushed hip hop as a "culture" its cool to smoke weed and deal drugs and be in a gang and kill your own people.

In America about 1954.

I cannot for the life of me stand Western Art Music/Classical music lad, it sounds soulless.
Old folk music sounds much more sincere.
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w

>(((white men)))

Compared to the whiny, nu male indie rock, folk, pop punk, etc coming from white people the past 20 odd years, what I would classify as "true" rap music ie illmatic is far more red pilled. When I was younger and looking for some testosterone infused tunes rap was the obvious choice. However rap went through the classic commercialization process and we got trap ( think punk to pop punk). Retards still gobble it up, but we are on the verge of change - I have a 14 year old brother who thinks trap music is trash so I think we will soon cycle out of this degeneracy. I believe his finger is more or less on the pulse of gen z

because guitar rock is dead.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this...

This is why i blare cattle decap, deathspell omega, and gorguts in my car with the windows rolled down. Whitey needs to counter this bullshit

They want to look cool, but most of them end up looking like retard tryhard dumbfuck thugs.

the ones with proper grammar are trolls
the bix noods are tyrones

>i blare cattle decap, deathspell omega, and gorguts in my car with the windows rolled down.
You're not impressing anybody, they all think you're autistic
Blasting fucking extreme metal in public is like wearing an anime shirt to the mall.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtCy8kbwPjM

Blast this back at him

In the past, noble yards had jesters, the peasants had travelling gypsies to entertain them with cheap shitty tricks. today we have nigger and whiggers making cheap shitty generic music. they are the clowns of modern time. like no one remebers the half moor salieri in the shadow of mozart and beethoven, no one in the coming centuries will remember clowns like jayz or kanye west next to giants like led zeppelin, springsteen or the stones. ceterum censeo africam delendam esse.

That is actually a total myth. Just like everything else, people play up the role minorities have had in music while relegating all other contributions to footnotes. Most people just don't know enough about music to dispute it. In general, its the usual pattern of European innovation of the concepts and forms, then a bastardization of them by others. The minority contribution narrative sticks well in music because most people don't have a well developed ear and never will. It would be like reading at a grade school level for your entire life and thinking Harry Potter is a great novel. Then you have those who pretend to have taste by liking everything(relativism elevated to knowledge) who come out to defend their precious minorities and everybody in the room is convinced by hipster fag who totally knows music #789455.

That isn't to say blacks haven't had their influence in music, its just vastly overstated and generally wrong. For example, African influence on Blues music is almost none. Blues comes mostly from Gospel and Celtic folk music. Its generally just a Gospel style vocal along with a pentatonic, Celtic-inspired accompaniment. You flat certain notes (blue notes) and that's basically the blues. Flattening these notes is the majority of what separates Blues from traditional American Dixieland folk music and the concept of flattening certain notes had been something Europeans were doing for centuries at that point. That isn't to say Blues isn't good or enjoyable, but its not quite uniquely black in origin. Its these kind of small changes that generally account for most of the sentiment of blacks being particularly gifted in music. On the other hand, Africans had been playing polyrhythms in drum circles for thousands of years and within years of being applied by westerners, Stravinsky was using them to create some of the most well-regarded pieces ever composed. Its just like everything else, western culture does all the heavy lifting.

>it sounds souless
listening to the wrongs pieces

Part is that unlike whites, blacks that moved to cities from rural places weren't shamed into dropping country slang/grammar and since English is the most versatile and pleasing language on earth, white youths enjoy the phrases and words that they hear in today's nigger music.
Subconsciously they're reconnecting with their own white rural roots, though it's still taboo in urban centres to actually be white and proud of your country heritage.
That's a big part of it. Another is that unlike the music white bands make, they don't drown out the almighty drum with guitars and other shit instruments. That's also why the Roland TR 909 sound that drives house and techno rhythms is popular and becomes more popular with white youth all the time.
Abba sold more records than anyone because of the four on the floor beat that white men and women both enjoyed dancing to in the 70s. People like to dance.
Also, nigger rap lyrics are more direct, in that they use a lot of descriptive language. Literally narrating the scenery while white singers will speak abstractly or of their feelings. which doesn't work in pop music. Show don't tell.
It's a combination of things but it can all be overridden if whites just started making less art and more music.
Also there's the freak show aspect of the modern nigger.

A literal mindfuck of emasculated men?

>This is what niggers think about their monkey culture

> Our youth.

That's where you are wrong, kiddo. Those aren't your youths. My youths wouldn't do that. Do you even youths?

>driving normie coworker home
>"hey bro mind if I hop on the aux?"
>he's probably going to play rap/hip-hop
>he plays rap/hip-hop

I guess I don't mind it, it's just so fucking overplayed and overrated

Because rap is edgy, women feel guilt for the black man. It is poetic really.

Play Alabama nigger at full blast during the day

Birth control pills