Chechens

>strong family values
>Best mma fighters on the planet
>Btfo the Russian mongoloids on many occasions throughout history without no advanced weaponry just will power and superior white genetics
>White
>Collaborated with the Nazis against the commies
>Offensive religion
>their leader managed to cuck Putin to rebuilding their shit
>Alpha male culture, war hero culture

What's your excuse not to support this glorious race of men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE
youtube.com/watch?v=jgg2LZdCqHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worst combination of mudslime and mongoloid
>exporter of jihad
>ugly
>extremely criminal

literally the part of the planet that deserves to be incinerated the most

I live in Moscowistan and most of these people are scum

>mongoloid
>chechen
pick one

>>Best mma fighters on the planet
What is this delusion ? You only roam in packs like niggers.
>Btfo the Russian mongoloids on many occasions throughout history without no advanced weaponry just will power and superior white genetics
That's why you're their tax state, whilst you rape and kill each other inside your hole ?
>Alpha male culture, war hero culture
You got ethnically cleanse by Russians and they took your best women, leaving you into a state of dysgenics.

I'd expect a former Soviet Republic to show at least some solidarity with one trying to gain its independence.

Pretty sure Dudayev was pro Baltic independence and is held in high esteem.

If us small nations don't support each other than who will?

OR are you one of those Ruskie colonist descendants sent to the baltics to Russify the populace?

Chechens are a good hardy breed.

Too bad the world didn't support their fight for independence. So they turned to the only ones who did. Arabs and Al Qaeda. Sad story but Ramzan seems to be doing a good job.

>Pretty sure Dudayev was pro Baltic independence and is held in high esteem
You do realise Europe views Chechens as more advanced gypsies ? You commit crime and are hazardous to have around.
>I'd expect a former Soviet Republic to show at least some solidarity with one trying to gain its independence.
>European countries should support Islamic shitholes.
You all need to die, you're sandniggers.

>muslims

Dropped

Niggers have no solidarity.

>muslims
>disgusting Mongol-Iranian-Georgian-Russian-Arab rapebabies
>only Russian minority that can't seem to be able to be peaceful
Chechens are worse than niggers.

They're inbred with huge heads and mostly small bodies, a lot of the fighters from Syria are from there. They're basically a bunch of caucus mountain retards high on allah. No thanks, they're also very stupid people.

I didn't say a single thing against Russia, you fucking moron. Or are you some buttblasted Chechen ?

>the lowest untermensch calling anyone else a nigger

You realise your whole economy is raw material export based. Like Africa.

Now go inject your krokodil Dima.

>you

I'm Irish not Chechen.

And you sound like a butthurt Ruskie who lost a war to mountain apes.

Pashol katsap.

>that reddit spacing
>And you sound like a butthurt Ruskie who lost a war to mountain apes.
What part of Tsarist Russia conquering Chechnya didn't you get ? Your current turmoil is the result of their pillaging, rape and cleansing you of your "rational" and civil population - leaving you with monkeys.

Stalin literally killed half of them in Operation Lentil for being traitors to the Motherland and Russian army parades in their city every year.

You should migrate, Chechnya is beautiful.
The most important thing is that you immediately get to know a woman and go out with her. They are very easy.
You can go to a park, make out with her her, have some drinks with locals etc.

nah. they act like niggers

Chechens were made nigger by Russians, they were doing lot better under our influence and were not Mudslime retards.

fuck off Brian O'Connor

>Pray to a guy who married a 6 years old girl and had a baby with her when she was 9-11 years old...
>Alpha but afraid of bacon slices
>Can marry more than 1 woman.'im married. I know things. If you're married to more than one woman, you're a crazy shitty head. Being married just by itself is the hell on earth.
>They fcking stink. Literally.

>Muh Muslims desintergrate when touching bacon

The next president of Russia will be Ramzan Kadyrov. Its slightly clash with shills agenda about a based saviour of the white race from Russia. Thus shills start subvert ppl beforehand.

Ramzan is based af
>youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE

This is the first time I hear him speaking, I didn't expect him to sound so mudslimy. This guy is disturbingly Jidahi esque in his body language, way of speaking and use of terminology. What a sandnigger.

"They know that I'm ready to give my life for Russia"
At least your leader knows his place.

I would want leaders like him
>stand up for his people
>get rid of all the degenerates

You do realise you're heading into their direction ? How are they any different from any other third world Islamic places.

>no family values at all
>literally not even 1 champion at UFC
>Killing innocent civilians and children like they did on Beslan
>Shitskin religion worshipping a pedophile pig
>Their leader is a cuck and a puppet of Putin
>literally worst rebel army in the world.Even goat fuckers are better

kys you mudslim pig

B..But I thought Putin made lots of hate speech laws and you can't say anything like that.

And now said this straight to Chechen face.

Any time you want you filthy rat

Because they are dark subhumans following mahometian bullshit?

Also lol no they didn't btfo anybody. Russians won the war.

>Going out with muslim woman in Muslim country full of jihadis
Yea come we are waiting for you

Chechens are very open minded people.
They don't have a problem with foreigners dating their women, it's part of the culture.
The entire country is like Istanbul.

lol Kadyrov sent his Special forces to apprehend a famous Chechen singer and bring her back home when she moved to a foreign land to marry a armenian.

If paying taxes to a Warlord counts as winning then sure.

Russian those Kremlin kikes support sand niggers the most

That's propaganda. Go and try it yourself, you will get free Chechen pussy at every corner.

>strong family values

Half of their brides are fucking kidnapped off the street.

not true, Kadyrov has stopped these kidnappings because its against Chechen traditions. He has also outlawed niqab and burka in Chechnya.

Kek so no balls at all to go one on one with a Chechen without muuuh guuuuns?

You're a cuck. It is natural for you to feel threatened by alphaness. If you are going to be beta at least by redpilled and then alphaness won't seem like an affront.

Don't bother answering that troll m8
Probably just a butthurt Russian whose girlfriend hangs out with Chechens and gets fucked regularly

>diaspora mudslimes defending their own
>m-muh Russian boogeyman
We actually became independent, you're still third world sandnigger. Death to sanddunes, and all of your ilk.

Have fun with your 3rd world country russiandiaspora, all your shithole is known for are cheap prostitutes and gypsies

Dagestan and Chechnya aren't the same thing dipshit. Also, most of the violence targeting white, slavic-Russians in Russia is committed by Chechens. Get a fucking clue retard.

8/10

Many top fighters from Dagestan are Chechens, northern Dagestan is full of Chechens from the Akkhi Tribe.

Most of the violence targeting whites in Russia is commited by Uzbeks or tajiks. There arent that many Chechens living in northern Russia.

>Most of the violence targeting whites in Russia is commited by Uzbeks or tajiks. There arent that many Chechens living in northern Russia.
Dagestan in general is still much better than Chechnya though. They don't export jihad, etc.

In terms of combat sports then Dagestan is better because they havent suffered wars and the population is twice as big as Chechnya.

Dagestan exports more jihad then Chechnya, most of the Chechen jihadists in Syria are either from Turkey or Northern Georgia (Kist Chechens).

I learned about Operation Lentil last week. It is a part of the Russia-Chechnya story that explains a great deal.

Okay, so I saw Sacha Cohen joking about Canadians liking little boys when he was promoting the Great Dictator, in character. And now this. Is this our international reputation?

That man seems like a violent spoiled bully who is used to getting away with murder.

They're not European whites

Nowadays chechens are pretty calm, that's true. It's just that i can't even remember Dagestan seriously chimping out against foreigners, unlike Chechnya or Ingushetia. Maybe that's just russian bias.
>Dagestan exports more jihad then Chechnya, most of the Chechen jihadists in Syria are either from Turkey or Northern Georgia (Kist Chechens).
Is there a citation?

Yes. We, nohchas, fuck russians everyday. Funniest thing is that they pay us for that!!!

ЧEЧHЯ КPУTO! PУCHЯ HA БУTЫЛКУ!

youtube.com/watch?v=jgg2LZdCqHE

You can have white skin, blue/green eyes and not be a European, nowadays Europe is cucked asf. Chechens dont consider themselves european anyway.

Chimping out against foreigners? what do you mean?.

Just look at all the jihadis in syria and look where they are from. Every single one of them is Kist Chechen or a Chechen from Turkey.

Chechens are easily the most dangerous, and violent group of people in the whole post-Soviet region.

You desperate, allegeldy "uncucked" losers may romanticize and daydream about their "masculinity" and "alpha"-ness , but on the societal scale, they only contribute to government corruption, fear, and mafioso fire-fights in the middle of a city.

Fucking embarrassing how ignorant cretins here, give them a pass simply because their skin color is a shade brighter.

Chechens are real masters of Russia.
Actually Russia is part of Ichkeria empire.

Lol

>be chechen
>bomb boston marathon
no

They were half Chechen and have never been in Chechnya.

Guns are banned in Russia, you idiot.

Only chechens are allowed to own some gun.

most russians probably have guns illegaly

Feels good to be Chechen hahaha

Some 0.0001% of russians.

Muh vu ho sa vash

What?

One of Russia's greatest leaders is a Chechen.

Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet Ruslan Hasbulatov.

>be muritard
>bomb : Iraq, Egypt Syria lybia Serbia Vietnam Korea Somalia (just a few from the top of my head)
>claim it was for muuh freeduuum while in fact it was for the monetary interest of ((((them))))
>be proud of it

No ,kill yourself retard

There's nothing wrong with jihadis either. They are alpha and uncucked which is why people are afraid of them. Western cucks only are butthurt about jihadis because the jihadis bomb them back for being bombed in the first place. "Waaah, I should be able to kill them but they shouldn't be allowed to fight back, it's not fair!"

It's the same shit Westerners are pulling in Russia, North Korea and all over the world. Western cucks think they have the right to shit all over other people and force their way of life on others, but when someone fights back they cry foul.

>id

As a Dagestani we will always stand with our Chechen and Ingush Muslim brothers. But that doesn't mean we can't work together with Russia. We'd prefer Russia to Western degenerates who try to militarily impose their way of life on the world with drone strikes, invasions and military interventions.

Literally this
The Russians and West always lose their shit when talking about Chechen attacks while Russia literally bombed grozny for weeks and flattened the whole city full of civilians killing thousands of them including elderly women and children
But as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they immediately started to cry like the little faggots they are like the kikes screaming annoddaaaa shoooah anytime they face resistance

"Caucasian United nations" when?????

I agree, northern Caucasus should stay united with Russia instead of being cucked like Europe.

dik vu, ho mukh vu?

Megsh vu, muh du cigah swedeneh? 1aloy?

>never advanced civilization beyond tribal feudalism
>traditional occupations are raiding for slaves, raiding for sheep, extortion under threat of raids
>turn into aggressive thugs when not under oversight by their elders

>What's your excuse
They're muslim scum.

>>never advanced civilization beyond tribal feudalism
Our clan system is the best system ever invented , keeps the family strong and keeps the bounds up meanwhile Russia has the highest rates of abortion and aids in whole of europe, we were living in multi stores brick houses while you pig fuckers where living in huts with your whole alcoholic family between pigs and their shit
>>traditional occupations are raiding for slaves, raiding for sheep, extortion under threat of raids
Funny coming from someone who literally tried to invade and enslave us for hundreds of years and you got btfod every single time

>>turn into aggressive thugs when not under oversight by their elders
Kek what you consider aggressive thugs is just being alpha and not letting any bullshitter cross your line, something you Slavic monkeys will.never understand

No such thing as a "Feudal" tribalism in Chechnya, every clan is equal.

Slavery is not permitted by the Chechen Elders because it will break the ancient Adat rules.

Raiding was a common thing before, everybody did it. Russians also raided chechen villages and burnt them, cant expect us to sit and do nothing.

Better Muslim than murican

I just dont understand diasporas...
Why dont you guys just move back to your homeland and be proud of being a chechen and contribute, instead of just pretending to be one, while living abroad.

Diasporas are created by different circumstances, for instance most of the Chechens living in Europe are refugees from the wars. I came here when i was 5 and made a living here. I will move to Chechnya indefinitely when im in my 30s and have a family.

Most of us will soon

But you will miss us because then you'll realise that Chechen even if you hate us where keeping down the shitskin Arabs turks Albanians and serbs because those roaches are scared of us and don't chimp out when we are around because we don't tolerate that shit
But without us do you think they'll give a fuck about Austrian cucks? Nope you are fucked then m8

I know that most Chechens in Europe are from the war.
My problem is that they stayed long after it was done and watch their host countries as nothing else as something to take advantage of.

In Austria they had a lot of chances to make something out of them, but rather choose to conduct criminal activities and isolate themself, which resulted in their youth not being able to speak the language on a level which was needed to compete in the job sector and in our society.

So my problem with them is that they are proud of being leeches, while making the live hard for the native population who want to live their life in peace without having to deal with groups that are out to inflict harm via crime and religion.

Still better than MENA-subhumans, afghanis and pakis, but nonetheless very troubling group people of the state.

That bad eh? one of my uncles lives in Vienna and he has a business there, all his kids work and have good grades. There are many good Chechen/Austrian MMA fighters in Austria like Taisumov, Agujev and Naurdiev who represent Austria when they fight in Russia, USA and Brazil.

Then again i have heard that there are many Chechens living in Austria who are affiliated with ISIS and other Jihadists. They should of course be thrown out of the country but many Chechens living in Europe are honest working people. I have never seen one without a job in Europe.

Albanians are not scared of pussy ass chechens we eat you fucks for breakfast

Hahahahahaha of course you do you subhuman turkish rapebaby
You gypsies aren't even strong in groups ,I fucked up 3 of you all by myself

I am guessing that you have been born in Germany or atleast went there at a young age with your parents.
But you are still there, and most likely same goes for your family, so when you are telling me that most of your group are going to leave soon, I dont really have that much faith in it.
It would be nice of course if I am wrong about it, because both of our nations would contribute from it.
We would have less of multikulti society which is prone to culteral conflicts and yours would gain experience in various trades from returning diasporas that learned a trade in a first world nation.

Honestly, when crime disputes are the major argument for missing you, then it is a pretty poor one.

How are we fucked?
Might want to rethink that proud chechen stance and fuck the host country, when states like Germany allowed your parents and you to escape the hell of war and provided them with a place to live.

>Pretty sure Dudayev was pro Baltic independence
Yes he was.

>Too bad the world didn't support their fight for independence. So they turned to the only ones who did. Arabs and Al Qaeda
Never thought about it that way, but that sounds really plausible.

Kind words, always had symphaty for Ireland.

>You do realise Europe views Chechens as more advanced gypsies
Simply not true. Europeans throughout history were fascinated by the Caucasian culture.
You arnt Lithuanian, you are the Ossetian dog living there.

>>Killing innocent civilians and children like they did on Beslan
Ironic that Russians killed most of these children by shooting the building with grenade launchers.

>They don't have a problem with foreigners dating their women, it's part of the culture.
What are you talking about. We do have problem with that.

Those "kidnappings" are not real kidnappings. The "kidnapper" and the girl mostly know each other before that. The "kidnapping" is basically a marriage proposal. The woman can decline and will get safe home.

You have never been in Chechnya and Dagestan lol. Stop talking.

>>that reddit spacing
kys

>based
hes a manlet focused on dogmatic idealistic garbage; no idea how psychology works.

Chechens are literally like niggers, living off welfare or crime lol. Even tatars have more sense of shame when trying to provide for themselves

>Chechens
Literally basque muslims

The irony of posting a picture of dead civilians while calling us "niggers" and "criminal". Kys Sergey.

>I am guessing that you have been born in Germany or atleast went there at a young age with your parents.
>But you are still there, and most likely same goes for your family, so when you are telling me that most of your group are going to leave soon, I dont really have that much faith in it.
>It would be nice of course if I am wrong about it, because both of our nations would contribute from it.

Yes we came as refugees, I'm thankful for being here don't get me wrong, Germany has given me a chance to live a normal life without war and death , I'm currently studying in the university

>We would have less of multikulti society which is prone to culteral conflicts and yours would gain experience in various trades from returning diasporas that learned a trade in a first world nation.

I agree on that too, I understand the need for a homogenous society I wouldn't want multiethnic culture for my country either

>Honestly, when crime disputes are the major argument for missing you, then it is a pretty poor one.

I didn't mean that we surpass the shitskins on crime disputes it's just that they know when we are around better not to act up because we don't tolerate injustice, I know that a lot of Chechens living in Austria were involved in criminal behaviour but most of those kids still have that traumatic experience from the time of war where they had to be the strongest to survive and also most of those kids don't have any parents because they were killed in the war and that fact contributes to their behaviour

>How are we fucked?
>Might want to rethink that proud chechen stance and fuck the host country, when states like Germany allowed your parents and you to escape the hell of war and provided them with a place to live.

I never said "fuck the host country" I love Germany and I'm very grateful for everything Germany has done for me , I want my degree I want some years of job experience and go back to my home to make it a better place

>That bad eh?
We took a lot of them in while the war was active and they stayed withing their group.
But they are people who went through a lot of conflicts in the past, and developed a rather agressive stance when it comes to life (honor over everything) and that is still a problem today.

I am sure there a quit a few how managed to make something out of them and are glad to live here, but there are also a lot of them who stuck to the jihadi ideology and criminal activities.

Major centers of conflict are big cities were various groups have all kind of disputes between them and in my opinion it is getting worse and worse.

I would say they have a rather negative image in Austria.

Did you know that Basques and Chechens have a strong genetic link?