I see a lot of neo-nazi larping in here, about races and disgusting neo-paganism...

I see a lot of neo-nazi larping in here, about races and disgusting neo-paganism. I also see atheism masquerading as conservatives and the praising of the whore of Babylon which the financial market and sanctioned usury hailed by Anarcho-capitalists.

Yet for all your cries, ask yourself this? Why are Muslims winning and colonising Europe? Why has America become sodom and gomorrah that even with Trump in office literally not one thing has changed in terms of America not pursuing the antichrist Zionists?

The reasons are because Europe has abandoned Christ and the Christian Church

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/05/christians-remain-worlds-largest-religious-group-but-they-are-declining-in-europe/

And america is becoming more and more secular, heretical and misguided by the day by being led by heretical zionist pastors.

I still beleive America can be saved because they have not abandoned Christ in their hearts and god fearing americans are still the majority. But God's wrath will reign on Europe for completely abandoning Christ and protecting the antichrist Mohammedan religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/05/christians-remain-worlds-largest-religious-group-but-they-are-declining-in-europe/
archive.is/498uA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
fathersmanifesto.net/talmudbalaam.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah life was great when everybody was christian in europe.

>ww1
>ww2

oops

>Implying that WW1 and WW2 had anything to do with Religion

wat

They abandoned Christ and let their hateful passions rule over them killing their fellow man in pointless conflicts.

When Europe was in Christ it still faced difficulty because God said there would be tribulations for believers, and that is apparently still the case as European Christians believers will face God's punishment along with the unbelievers.

The Church has always been a tool to gather men for war.

>god will punish me without any good reason and if i accept that and don't get mad i will be allowed into heaven

fuck off cuck

don't reply seriously to bait

The Church that did that as not to protect other fellow christians in self-defence did so in defiance of God and is heretical. The Church is not perfect, it is the guide that shepard's people into finding Christ.

The crusaders who sacked Constantinople were anathematised by the Pope and branded as heretics, and are now burning in hell.

But that is not as important as faith in God and Christ, what Church you go to or what the Church did 500 years ago is less important.

You are mentally ill.

>Calls the gathering of men by the church and Crusades Heretical

what

>What is the Thirty Years' War.
>What were massacres of Europeans who didn't want to submit to Rabbi Yeshu.
Christcucks are delusional. Christianity is proto-Marxism exported from Judaea.

no shit, he is religious

If Sweden was still 90% Christian would it still be important Muslim Somalis? Would it still have state sanctioned sodomy and abnormal things like transgenderism?

All the problems currently faced by Europe are because they abandoned the Christian faith and turned their backs on God, like the Jews did. They abandoned Logos and took Mamon as their god.

Are you one of those half dead skinny retards that fasts a few times a week and attends church every sunday?

just fucking die already

go suck on that brown abrahamic cock somewhere else and take your fucking sand religions with you

I didn't say all crusades were heretical, but those that attacked fellow Christians were, they acted on their own and were damned by the Pope later.

The Thirty years war are like the 4th crusade, "so-called" christians killing fellow Christians, they acted against the Christian teachings and in opposition to God in their own self-interest.

"Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him"

John 3:15

>implying Germany and Lutherans are real Christians , giving birth to a movement with 50.000 divisive denominations

>Turkey
>Europe
This map is shit
t. catholic who tries to regularly go to mass (at least twice a month)

They are not perfect but it's better than the total abandonment in God and Christ that is happening in Europe and to lesser extend N.America right now. There are many paths to God, I am not some fanatical fundie. But it is shocking to me that Sup Forums can't see the forest for the trees as what is the main cause that Zionism reigns supreme and the Muslim faith is poised for victory.

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/05/christians-remain-worlds-largest-religious-group-but-they-are-declining-in-europe/
Archive this
archive.is/498uA

>Faggy, cheese-eater whose country is only known for whores and weed is an edgelord fedora
what a surprise.

I am for all intents and purposes a Christian, but I don't believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. What does that make me?

Am unbeliever , leave your reason aside and set your faith straight for the revelation, read the scripture and meditate on Christ's teaching. We are all beset by doubts this is why faith is a challenge and narrow is the way.

Indeed. The Bible speaks a lot about what will befall those who abandon God.

Deut. 28:15-68 is a dire warning. Of particular interest to us here are Deut. 28:30-33 are the most literally applicable to the current situation:

>"Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build a house, and thou shalt not dwell within: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof. Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from thee before they face, and shall not be restored to thee: they sheep shall be given to thine enemies, and thou shalt hve none to rescue them. They sons and daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long, and there shall be no might in thine hand. The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation that thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed away: So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see." (KJV)

Other passages of particular note include 43:

>The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high: and thou shalt come down very low"

Also 49-51:

>"The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift s the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand: A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the old nor shew favour to the young: and he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee corn, wine or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he hath destroyed thee." (KJV)

Do you like when priest raping kids?

It's all true brother, the Proddies are not catholcucks and this is good but they are misguided, because they interpret scriptures at will without the experience to know what is meant .

definitely not a christian

I didn't even know the significance of that passage Britbro, thank you, but my God how prophetic. It's all right there in the Bible.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

We need Christian unity more than ever right now, we were led astray by killing each other for Millennia and sinned and disobeyed God in the most egregious manner. I am not some universalist cuck that thinks all churches should unify however. I think a lot of reasons why the churches split are more cultural and historical reasons than pure outright heresies. If you beleive in God, that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin birth, was both man and God in his nature, lived was crucified and rose from the dead, that the second coming will happen, and that the trinity is an inevitable characteristic of the faith, then you are a christian in my book

>Why are Muslims winning and colonising Europe?

Because Christianity teach us to receive everyone with open arms.

>Why has America become sodom and gomorrah that even with Trump in office literally not one thing has changed in terms of America not pursuing the antichrist Zionists?

Because the jews are gods chosen people and christians must always serve them.

>abloo bloo god, abloo bloo christ

God is a faggot who should be dragged down and put on a cross again. That way you might at get a chance to suck his dick since you seem to like it so much.

But before all of that, you should pay your fucking debts you lazy fucks.

Cry more bitch nigga

>Because Christianity teach us to receive everyone with open arms.

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?"

Corinthians 6:14

>Because the jews are gods chosen people and christians must always serve them.

"I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace."

Galatians 5:3-4

addressing the Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

John 8:44

You hatred for Christ is showing Jew.

What the Talmud says about Christ:

Jesus in Hell: Where His punishment is "boiling hot semen," Gittin 57a identified as Jesus in footnote to same, and in Jewish Encyclopedia under "Balaam."

Christians in Hell: In the above passage punished by "boiling hot excrement" which is the punishment for all who mock "at the words of the sages." (Talmud)

Jesus: "Committed bestiality," "corrupted the people," is "turned into hell." (Sanhedrin 105a)

Jesus "Limped on one foot" and "was blind in one eye," "he practiced enchantment by means of his membrum," "he committed bestiality with his ass," he was a fool who "did not even know his beast's mind. (Sanhedrin 105a-105b) The silly and foul misuse of Judges 5:27 about Sisera's dying convulsions meaning sexual intercourse is here applied to Jesus, with the footnote explanation of Judges 5:27: "This is taken to mean sexual intercourse..."
fathersmanifesto.net/talmudbalaam.htm

The Jews really have no shame, and are true renegades and have deep hatred in their hearts