youtube.com/watch?v=rDGlzaYaPso
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuyFr-zDX0
youtube.com/watch?v=AuRS07c9T3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still jews, ie mossad

t. actual zionist tommy robinson

ΝΟ it IS the kikes , the muslims ar peril #2

Nice proof

Fucking burger, been to Israel? It's second World at best. They can't control Shit in their own country let alone the world. Fucking kraut blood

>Talks about an office in London
>Doesn't give proof

they are the same.

>stop goy were fucking helpless
>keep giving us billions of dollars though and you can't boycott us

Don't see you lot killing arabs

it's always the jews.. wise up goy.

Fuck off JIDF, and may both burn in hell.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Anybody got any good videos of this little poof being beaten up by muslims?

user I have no control over my country. well be going to war with nkora, Russia and brics economies soon and I will be drafted and die in the mud.

finally people are beginning to wake up to the fact that the british media sold shares to muslim business owners who sway the narrative.

>roths childs
>rockfellers

Islam is a Jewish creation. No other ideology could suppress such a large number of people. It's always the jews.

But MB is Jewish af

Israel are east side jews
Arabs are west side jews

CNN is Muslim owned. Also a Muslim man Larrmehd silverstan bought the twin towers 6 weeks before they blew up

Coincidence?

And we are watching a Bollywood version of West Side Story

Exactly, you'll kill Russians and help Arabs. Fuck you. You should be giving more money to Israel the way you lot suck Arab cock so hard and Fuck over the enemies of the worst race on the face of the earth, arabs

Who are funded by the jews...

Godspeed user.

you're dumb. the Pentagon is an arm of the sunnis and Israel for imperialist expansion.
what do you think isis is.

Muhammed was a jew

Yeah cos pallys aren't Arabs. They are another, non Arab type of Arab. Kill yourself. Don't wait till you get into the army. Do it now and save time

ding ding ding

rofl "It's not the jews"

No link, fake.

Tommy 'Good Goy' Robinson

Oh wait, it's all starting to make sense,its not that life is difficult, and I have not prepared myself sufficiently, it's Daaa Jooos. Whew. Thought I might have to actually make an effort there for a second. But now I know. I

DINDU

Exactly goys! Forget about the Jews, it's the Muslims who are the real enemy, it's not like if we left them alone they would leave us alone too!
Oh, by the way, we should also support Greater Israel!

T W O S I D E S
H
E

S
A
M
E

C
O
I
N

Keep licking those Arab boots you good little slave (dhimmi)

Keep licking those Arab boots

Oh look a surrendering German. Fancy.

kys ackmed.

eliminate all jews and muslims

problem solved

(((((Tommy Robinson)))))

>t varg fag

Daily reminder we will purge the pagan cucks like you too on the Day Of The Rope

Good goy! Hope you enjoy getting replaced by gooks and arabs anyway!

true

This thread was made to make more anti jew anger. Come on. OP you fucking shill. You want the racist shit to grow and get more overt and violent so that /pol and the opposition to the globalists fails. You sneaky fucks. Go away.

Im a Baptist and I hate neo-pagans but whatever you say Hans

Huh? Is that supposed to be some 5D australian bantz?

Muslims are under the complete and utter domination and control of Jews.
I went to Morocco last year and the first thing I saw was two old Jewish bitches being carted by an impoverished Muslim man.

Tommy is such a fucking muppet. Making sure the lambs are kept in kosher pastures. It's funny how he has no proof of an Arabic domination of media. In reality its the jew and he's playing the goyim like a fiddle.

Stop talking about coin and destroy said coin.

>This thread was made to make more anti jew anger. Come on. OP you fucking shill.

Complete misrepresentation of what anyone ever says or thinks about the centuries old JQ. No one ever blames their personal mental, physical or financial problems on Jews. Actually pay attention or, since you're probably a kike, kill yourself for the benefit of humans whose lives actually have value.

I am a white mutt from western washington. Fuck, even genuine racists who are not retarded don't go blathering your nonsense, even on anonymous boards. It is almost like you are screaming your feelings loud and clear so EVERYBODY HEARS YOU ARE DEFINITELY RACIST!!!

That is why you strike me as a shill.

People underestimate arabs, they are fucking sneaky.

Muslims aren't a problem, when kept in their own countries. Jews are a problem for everyone, everywhere.

>Reddit spacing
>The jews don't run the media
>Y-you're a shill pushing hate against the jews
How fucking new do you have to be, don't your handlers at least give you memos?

>not knowing about the MI5 / Sandhurst / Saudi connection

it really is the beady eyed anglo that runs the world

agreed

>if we left them alone they would leave us alone too
The Arabs are not in control, but this statement is beyond false. Islam is a conquering force.

Why do you think there are so many shills going on about da joos and sucking muslim cock whenever they get a chance?

Reminder that Tommy works for Canadian Neo-Kike Ezra Levant and his little bands of Jews (Rebel Media).

> mudshit brotherhood shills shitting their pants

>Shills calling truth tellers shills trying to gaslight
davidduke.com/proof-jewish-zionist-takeover-british-tv-services/
You do know where you're right?

Oh no they do run the media. There are some cabals of malevolent fucks out there. There are also cabals made up of european stock. They fucking work together. No there are indeed jewish people who are truly wicked. There are also some wonderful jews as well. You are taking reality and simplifying the hell out of it.
This is why I think there are shills pushing the extreme racism here, because it divides /pol, and it also destroys truth. It is wrong, man.

It is qatar (the center of the Muslim Brotherhood)
What do you think why cnn and so on attacking constantly the trump government and rushed against russia?
Because it wants to prevent the Russia and america together extinguish the caliphate.

>There are also some wonderful jews as well. You are taking reality and simplifying the hell out of it.
>This is why I think there are shills pushing the extreme racism here, because it divides /pol, and it also destroys truth. It is wrong, man.
Go shill your shite back on your sub reddit you vile cretin. It's so painfully obvious you're a kike shilling for your tribe.

Go fuck another goat mohammed before we feed you to the pigs.

I thought the people saying he was controlled opposition were crazy until seeing this

It's always the same lines with you hasbara twats.
>Question the jews
>oy vey look at this moslem
Both of you semitic twats need to be exterminated.

You have no rights

> be muslim brotherhood shill
> get called out
> it must be the joos
The sadest part of this is that you're probably white, selling your ass and race to some rich sandnigger.

>Islam controls Hollywood and other media
Wow, excellent! Based in reality for sure! Thanks, Chaim!

What a shill faggot. Who is this Tommy Robinson cuck? FYI anyone who tells you Muslims, not Jews, run the media works for the Jews (e.g. Alex Jones)

Precisely as I thought. You are void of anything of substance much like the rest of your disgusting tribe. I see you blatantly missed the part where I said both moslems and jews deserve nothing but the rope.
youtube.com/watch?v=rDGlzaYaPso

How does muslim cock taste traitor?

>if you criticize Jews you are a Muslim

Oy

> if you criticise muslims you're a jew

When I first read how Hitler described his experience arguing with jews, I never realized how much truth was in it until I started conversing with them myself. You lot really are fork tongued pathological liars.

>if you criticize jews you're a moslem

>Brian

> typical sandnigger appeal to some authority
> typical sandnigger appreciation for the guy who killed 0 semites but got 5mil whites killed
> typical sandnigger

moslem and jew both enemies of Europe. You will be hanged beside each other you filthy yiddish sewer rat.
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuyFr-zDX0

The thing is that I could believe jews are capable of controlling the world.

I can't believe that sandniggers would be able to.

Never underestimate your enemy.

It's funny Muslim Brotherhood are the Jews of Muslim world. Somehow put the screenshot about their plan here and photo of them in Dept of state of usa

fug, I forgot I had this saved.

Maybe there is actually zero difference between the Semite peoples

>Islam is a Jewish creation
I wonder how far gone people are to just be able to make up their own history that contradicts mountains of evidence. I hope you make it back out from this worldview assuming this isn't a shitpost

Tell me something new. Btw, all pro mudshit and lets first kill the jews are failed soros revolutionaries, who know leech from their flags

>le mossad invented Isis conspiracy thoery

Tommy Robinson is a complete faggot. Hate him so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuRS07c9T3Y

Fuck off muzzie convert.

why are you on Sup Forums Ahmed

O-ok, Tommy "Richard Spencer" Robinson.

>anecdotal story proves the elite doesn't control the news
Right. Carry on, mister Robinson.

Rockfeller is not jewish but rather protestant.
>bill gates

Rub those two i.q points together and try and formulate something not already spewed from your hasbara brethren you fucking weasel.
Why are you such a blue pilled twat, oh wait your just another kike.

>shabbos goys/traitors don't exist

If you look at the list of richest people on earth, you'll notice something: jews aren't overrepresented. There are quite a few muds, but disturbingly many christians.

Crazy but true. However, never forget that there are Jews and then there are (((((jews))))).