That's a huge gun for a tank - is France into war now?

I mean, the tank isn't even painted white. Are the French actually /ourtanks/?

Leclerc is an overpriced piece of shit.
Tracks are so weak they broke every hundred kilometers. Literally unusable outside of military parade.

Its a new weapon to satisfy their Arab overlords.

does the guy in the front get beheaded when it turns around?

French society will posture in various contortions in order to attempt to smooth over the problems they have. This is intended to instil confidence amongst ethnic Frenchmen.

The problem is that they cannot fix the problems they have. The number of muslims or niggers will not fall, only grow. This is like the scene in Soylent Green, the last gasp of France before nightfall.

>massive gun
>120mm

I NEED THAT VIDEO!

That gun is normal for a tank that size. Article was written by a 25 year old who's never seen a tank

Doesn't even look THAT big. Looks like a 105?!

Looks like a normal Leclerc, what am I missing?

It's 120mm, doesn't matter really if the tank is a piece of shit.

How did they make it simple enough so niggers can control it?
I mean half of the French army are niggers and goat people wearing sandals.

>2017
>manned turret
Rorlcopter

>is France into war now?
They always have been...
Vive les gaulois!

Actually Europe is getting into War mode
Germany is instructing the nations to build up their military
Germany will develop an eu army, becoming the leading nation
when every nation has a big military, germany as the last one will start producing
and i mean full blown, nukes, new gen fighting jets, tanks, futuristic shit etc
Merkel has pushed Europe to an economical Superpower, and now the military complex is next
She does it like hitler, but only slower and more shady
Trust Merkel, of course we have problems with some arabs and sometimes a few people die by them, but merkel thinks like that, that its better to sacrifice a few persons than whole europe
Just think back, after ww2 europe had no chance of suriving
One false move, and we would have been fucked
We hated eachother, war could break out any minute between the eu countries
We were poor as fuck, russia looked at us with a grin, america with its jews looked at us with a grin, the east also was getting pretty big
Merkel united the eu countries pretty well, the economic went up, the only! thing that sucks is the migrant crisis
But
We need more young man that can fight, and that can work for our pensions
You would say, so what, the germans should just get more children
Ok
That wont work, first off, you need to send back the women to the kitchen and tell her to stay at home, which doesnt work in terms of the economy, and then have 10 children with her
Such a sudden explosion of the population would also wreck the economy, suddenly everyone getting children at the same time would fuck up everything
So merkel brings in refugees
Its the only thing that could work
Of course it can also fail, but if it fails
Merkel would remove them and look for another plan
Merkel is not stupid and not an evil kike bitch

It looks a little blocky.

>new tank

Where?

This

The western european weapon industries are completely fucked

Define 'evil kike bitch' please

It was possible to make a change to increase the birth rate, but they decided that a 'healthy' growth of the economy is more important

Is that just an upgunned Leclerc?

Hmm fills me with a sense of hope. But Im still not buying the migrant solution... there is far too much global evidence that these people are not able to be civilized and will only be a constant drain on all social systems including law enforcement.

>That hat
Fucking hell....

If it was painted white, the main gun couldn't be that big

>The western european weapon industries are completely fucked

FN Herstal reporting in.

>new tank
>from 1982
wat

Heard the transmission has 1 fwd gear and 10 for reverse

It's just a Leclerc with maybe some new upgrades.

came here to post this

> French tank
Only drives in reverse. And has a big white flag that pops out...

Who are they going to fight anyways, NK or Russia? Yeah gl France with your 200 leclercs, the odds are 90-1. Maybe keep a spare white flag in there somewhere

gotem

t.plastic fantastic

You just described every oversea american intervention

Why build a tank when you have the best antitank of the world?

>2017
>carousel turret launcher

lol

France always had one of the largest militaries in europe. It is nothing new if you consider their history.

>Merkel has pushed Europe to an economical Superpower
What the hell are you on about? It's less relevant now economically than it ever was. Half a century ago western Europe had a better economy than it has now.

so antitanks are also just tanks
except with wheels?
pff whatever

France is the next Natsoc nation being built up Macron is Hitler 2.0

>so antitanks are also just tanks

their only purpose in life is to destroy other tanks

What's the point when Javelin's/Brimstone missiles can do the job? Waste of resources tbqh.

wow that gun is so huge and scary
is this the infamous ar 15?

France loves war, homies will invade anywhere with USA. They were drooling at the mouth hoping to get into syria

The last French military victory since Napoleon was French frogmen dynamiting a ship full of unarmed hippies - like the cowards that they are. France is like Sweden, gay as fuck

>Austrian being pro militarization and on the side of the german chancellor
Next you will tell me how your art isn't appreciated by modern art schools.

what a bad tank design for the driver

if the gun isnt' facing directly front. And say a few degrees pointing away from front.

If the driver needs to bail out. he can't.

bad bad tank turret design

PAY TAX!

Where's the massive gun? All I see is a standard 120mm.

why? i am happy that i do not have to pay tax

and go fuck yourself, and suck a tea flavored dick.

you jelly, cause i get everything you do. But pay zero taxes. How awesome is my country

That's the new national butt plug.

range

They better work on the Rafale, tanks are useless now.

PAY TAX NOW! YOU OWE TRILLIONS! YOU PAY TAX, PAY NOW!

The joke is : 5 reverse and one forward... in case they are attacked from behind.

You're a big gun.

man what you said just pissed me off so much !

i am now filled with anger !

It's a cost-savings measure so that the citizens of Paris don't have to do it themselves

>That's a huge gu
4U

How fast does it reverse?

>tanks are useless now

Only if you lack air superiority. Otherwise, they are not useless.

>inside the barrel is a flagpole that shoots out rolling out a white flag.

Damn ! Stopping History class at 13yo wasn't a good idea

butt plug

Here's the original lads

Will never beat the Leopard, or even the Abrams. Both are tried and tested tanks that are vigorously supported by their nations respective military complexes. Anything the Leclerc can do has been done 9 years ago by the Germans and Americans.
And let's not forget that thanks are useless unless you can effectively employ them, something France has never found the capacity to do.

It's only a decoy; fake head.

>Leopard is best tank ever
When will this meme ends?

If they get enough patrolmen, the might eventually expel the Mozzies, user. If all of a sudden, they started mass deportations, the softest of the French citizens would get in their way and stop the process but this way the build to removal is more obvious and nobody should get surprised.

>be Japan
>say something dumb like "it's possible to change the birth rate.
Mfw
I'm going to come to Japan for a week and put little mixed babies in 10 of your women.

found the jew claiming merkel is good for germany

problem....the turret could decapitate driver

the Europeans might struggle to build machines of war, that certainly isn't all of us

They say this is the first tank in the world to have 1 gear forward, and 3 in reverse. It also comes equipped with backup lights. White flag is optional, but available from the manufacturer.

In general yes. Most exist as state welfare projects muh jobs. A few have high quality export systems.

You make a couple of good em gees.

>NatSoc board
>Still bust France's balls for surrenduring to the nazis

just make up your minds you fags, is hitler evil or not

you live in a nation the size of a small city that is run and owned by jews

The shroud thickness confused him.

You haven't taken your medicine today have you?

Helicopters are the best anti-tank weapons. Your tanks are pretty useless without air superiority

As soon as you frogman built a beer one than Germans/Americans :^)

*Better

T-90 is the best tank in service.

>Doesn't hang surrender flag from massive main flagpole

with all the niggers and muslims in europe soon they won't even be able to drive them lol

The french one actually beats the t90 though

WRONG

Which leaves us with America's Abrams and Canada's imported Leopards. You guys already have 13% nogs tho

The gun needs to be that big so that they can hang their gigantic white flag on it.

America miniaturized

Excellent post, very thought provoking.

It was more free, and people lived better lives. But that's a stat only recorded by the Bhutanese, gross domestic happiness. I think Hitler with the digits picked it like a dirty nose, they're not brewing a 'happiness' state, they're building a fucking war machine.

Ok so, we've got hopeless fatalistic well military trained youth. I could operate an ak47 before I shot my first one in Cambodia, I also knew how to select firing modes, unjam it and load a fresh mag without ANY firearms training in my life.

>Oldfag from counter strike beta, when the colt had a scope

Video games have taught us firearms basics and muscle memory grenade handling skills. Your brain knows roughly what to expect due to your videogame experiences. I've thrown a grenade too (Cambodia) I was explained how to use it in engrish.

We all know basic squad infantry tactics, and we know how to shoot first think later, and all of us will be vicious war machines with combat built into our brains from computer games.. if pushed and consenting to do it.

This must be why they're making us angry, grooming all of us smartass civilians for war mode.

The leclerc has major mechanical and survivability issues, the gun was one of the few decent things about it

Helicopters are prone to aa fire due to their inferior speed compared to jets.
Armor will be replaced as modern doctrine demands speed and flexibility which tanks simply can offer like they did last century.
Uranium ammunition can effectively bring anti tank rifles back into the frey even if we all like to pretend it were beyond us.
Who would have guessed that the french would surrender to allah?

*shoots your optics*
What now?

Bollocks. Even hitler provides incentives for Germans to have kids.
Eg. Government loans to buy state built housing.
25% discount for each child. 4 children? Free home.

How the fuck does bringing in illiterate toothless peasants from the 3rd world (polygamous world) that couldn't even earn €1 a day to win a wife in buttfuckistan translate into a net positive for Germany?
The majority of them will never work, will never learn a skill or trade, will never produce anything of value or even build a house, will never be able to court German women and have a strong and stable family.
It's bollocks. They're the balkanisation of Europe.

You'd hope they'd start building better tanks after the 10th Panzer Division broke the record for the Tour de France