Virgin-shaming

Why is virgin-shaming wrong?

It's not. Incels are unironically pathetic

Because putting your penis into a vagina in itself has no meaning, now if you are unable to actually have meaningful relationships on the other hand...

im a 21 year old virgin, i dont feel shamed about it

personally i think the whores are jealous of our purity and try to shame us to be one of them

It isn't. By the age of 30 you must have a child growing in your family. Overwhise you're contributing to the demise of all whites.
Outcasts should be welcomed into the general community so that it continues functioning as it should.

Laffin @ your life, user

It's not.
It drives men to become successful.
So that they're "of worth" to females.

This is also part of prostitution being illegal.

This... Anyone who don't virgin-shame are "wait until you are married"-style islam-enablers.

How can we reform/remove the incels of this website?

Because I'm also a virgin, that's why.
/thread

Because it gives women aka cunts unwarranted power.

It isn't.

Virgins and edgy try hards are joining this good goy cringe movement and they deserve to be mocked.

what kind of degenerate scum would shame a quality more valuable than gold?

It seems like pol is divided into two camps:
>incels
>people who think a future for white children is extremely important but who nonetheless will never have children

Accurate?

>>people who think a future for white children is extremely important but who nonetheless will never have children
those are still the incels
the other group is normalfags

What percentage of people on pol have children or ever will? I imagine it's extremely low given how alienated almost everyone on this board is. Even among normalfags, white young people are choosing not to have kids

muslim spotted

All these sound like good atheists. "Have no stake in the human race" they are logical and realized that it is meaningless to care about something that happens when they are dead.

Why is it right?

>all those insecure cucks in this thread
if you need pussy to validate your existence, you failed

All virgin shamers are traitors, and should be killed. In the event of catastrophe or a cause needed for a nation of men to work together, the "virgin shamers" will surrender to whichever option allows them to seek the most comfort for themselves, even if it means becoming an actual traitor. Their entire meaningless life revolves around putting their flaccid little dicks in a female's slimy fuckhole, and they literally believe this makes them a "real man". Imagine basing your entire existential being and purpose around a slimy hole between a woman's legs.

There are no people more fucking worthless to a society of men than this. They are functionally the same as a woman, and ideologically are worse than an actual enemy, as they are slaves to this petty comfort and would stab you in the back to keep it.

So basically, 9/10ths of Male Feminists. At least that is the motivator.

THIS

These people have taken the final redpill.

Nothing you do actually matters.

But of course bluepilled Sup Forums will disagree becasue muh whyte race

Nobody gives a shit about the white race exiting in the future, retads.

You know, they don't care because they don't have children, and if they do and still don't care, then they do not fully empathize with their offspring.

Besides the main problem that I am seeing right now is inaction, "how do we fight them?, there are too many, all hope is lost" shit like this gets thrown around by pathetic defeatists, yet the solution is to literally go after the head of the snake and by that I mean go after insane leftists in high positions that spout out their nonsense be it peacefully by just spamming their emails and social media or non peacefully by whacking them.

Yet people just do nothing and complain, when by just taking one step, you are already moving the world towards what you want it to be.

Virgin shaming is a jew trick to ruin marriage. If you are 21+ you shouldnt be a virgin, but its really the teenagers who get affected most by it, they ruin their lives and mental health because of the pressure put by society to loose their virginity.

Sex before marriage is a sin. Practicing this sin has led to single mom's ruining the western world.

>You know, they don't care because they don't have children, and if they do and still don't care, then they do not fully empathize with their offspring.

Why would they "fully empathize with their offspring"? In the grand scheme of things it does not matter in a godless universe, children are merely there as entertainment and cheap labor at home (mow the lawn and do the dishes). It makes no logical sense to care about something that happens when we are dead when you believe there is just a void, a big nothing.

muslim spotted

Am I wrong though, norfag.