Daily reminder Balkanshit South Slavs are unironically the richest countries in Eastern Europe

Daily reminder Balkanshit South Slavs are unironically the richest countries in Eastern Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Croatia and Slovenia are pretty nice desu

>Daily reminder Balkanshit South Slavs are unironically the richest countries in Eastern Europe

Nope. Pland and Czechia are the richest formerly communist countries.

Also Bosnia is a non country. Their law enforcement is practically non existent, they have muslim brotherhood funded militia training camps in the hills and their three governments do jack shit about it...

You can thank the Clintons for creating this failed state.

no we're not
we're poorer than india and pakistan
we're literally a 3rd world country
also, we're full

what the fuck are you talking about

>Poland
>Czechia
you mean the countries that got the most GIBS from the EU?
Right?
Considering Croatia didn't get any gibs from the EU, we're doing way better than both Poland and Czechia

top 5 countries in eastern europe
1. Czechia
2. Slovenia
3. Slovakia
4. Poland
5. Croatia

>Countries that got most GIBS in Eastern Europe
1.Poland
2.Czechia
3.Slovakia
4.Slovenia
5.Croatia

Slavs are subhumans
/thread

daily reminder that all post-commie countries are piss poor compared to countries that never had communism.

communism, not even once

this

that means we should be number 1 :)

we're still going into deep shit

>Considering Croatia didn't get any gibs from the EU

lol what

all big infrastructure projects are funded by EU money and most industries and agriculture

without EU money and tourism we would be dead broke

You mean the two countries that have actual industries unlike us with the Agrokor trade monopoly and the tourism we rely on for making money?

Yeah no.

If the Agrokor monopoly was allowed to fall on its own and its property auctioned of to the highest public bidder then maybe we'd be able to advance to their level.

Exactly
Slovenia is doing way better considering you're getting barely any gibs
But it's also easier since you have a smaller population

I was born Polish, and I really don't know how to feel about my DNA test results.

they were even poorer before communism you brain dead fuck

We're getting NOTHING compared to other european countries dude they get 10x if not more gibs than us

Croats originally came from southern Poland and Serbs originally came from north-west Belarus.

So of course we are closely related to Poles.

Come home balkan man

Remember that Poland was most devastated european country in WW2

nigger

THIS.

And both you and Czechia were under Soviet occupation along with being bombed to the ground...

Croatia was at least under a ''native'' dictator (Broz Tito was a Jew. Broz is a Spanish-Jewish surname).

true

>Considering Croatia didn't get any gibs from the EU
why do you think this, retard?

we got the least gibs in the whole EU, look it up faggot

>GDP = being rich
>in commie country

found the retard
but it's not your fault desu, you can't even imagine the things that used to happen here

He's speaking out of his ass.
Half the projects in Croatia were built with EU money.
All those roads on the coast were made using pre-entry funds we were given by the EU.

>gdp rising
>summer season going well
"w-w-we r goin into depe sht!"

actually not the lowest, my bad
one of the lowest
ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm

maybe you are descended from polonized Prussians (baltic tribe)

you also got one of the smallest populations, idiot.

this was meant for this:

>that slovakia, poland and hungary
holy fuck those ungrateful little fucks

i hope EU fucks them in their gibs welcoming ass

>Latvia
>Slovenia
>Lithuania

>Croatia sucking German cock, as usual.

>implying he's wrong
you're literally leeching of everyone in the EU, its a fact man

Fuck you.
If Poland gets fucked we are going down too.

Germany is the common enemy of all formerly communist countries in Europe.

M8, Romania and Russia are richer than us. Romania.

This is GDP per capita for 2016 or 2017. I forgot.

saying whats right =/= sucking cock
im against immigrants but also against dirty money leeching scum like you eastern bitches, poor apple faggots

fuck germany and the western slav cucks then

hows that?

They're about the same. You were talking about Poland, you whiny idiot.

>Sucking westcucks dry before they turn into caliphates while giving money to our own citizens for having white children and boosting our military at the same time.

Looks like you're not getting into V4 after all Luka :^).

They still get more if we adjust for population you fucktard

>muh immigrants muh whiet raec!
cool off with the autism you money leeching kike

your population is dropping, you're not making any white children at all
i've got nothing against poland

this,except
2.= 3.

More likely I'm descended from the Great Lithuanian Duchy (I've no idea if thats how you translate Wielkie Ksiestwo Litewskie). Half of my family is from that area, but I have some old pictures from my fathers side of a great-grandfather in a pre-WWI Austrian uniform, so that might be the Balkan connection.

Its really interesting stuff. I also found some 80 possible relations, 4'th and 5'th order relatives, supposedly, spread all over the world, but you gotta pay a subscription fee to actually do anything about it, or see the full family trees. Figures.

we're south east and far better to live then any of you landlocked grass hoppers

Poland richer than Greece? lol

boli nas kurac

I just wanted to say that most of the time gibs for Poland or whatever eastern country is likely to be given to a Western company anyway. Gibs for Lidl, Tesco, VW are counted as "Polish" gibs, if an infrastructure project is done, most of the money is for by foreign firms who work there.
Whoever is the richest, we all are jewed by the EU.

>Meanwhile

Who gives a shit? Poland is a big country with a big potential. Just be glad you are getting help, idiot.

what's your point?
was i larping about 'breeding white children' or you did?
your population is dropping as well, so fuck off

It's not that bad compared to you.

gee i wonder why xd

>l-le stuttering
Face it. People leave this country every day and our birth rates are way bellow the replacement level. Our leadership is incompetent so once the EU collapses, we're done.

also
look at the fertility rate
we obviously have more fertility rate than poland
lmao

How the fuck most of the slavs have almost nigger-tier GDP?

hmm, i wonder why
could it be communism by any chance?

You're still losing more people every year than we do.

I'd bang your president though.

>You're still losing more people every year than we do.
true, shit tons of people move out every year to the west unfortunately
>I'd bang your president though.
she's a milf

>I'd bang your president though.
Ice-T's wife?

Slavs are actually genetically from the balkans

>study on russians shows that most Russians descend from a man from the Balkans a couple thousand years ago

no?

Don't worry though, it's not as back as cuckraine at least. They're losing ~500k people every year.

Because Serbia stronk.

it's a common misconception on here.

What the fuck is up with Ireland

>implying you wouldn't fill her up if you had the chance

How rude

Nah, some of it goes to the communities. EU money wil often be used for crucial stuff like hospitals and water treatment facilities and such. The problem is that its like 5-10%. And technically those funds are supposed to be for weaker countries, who cannot compete as well on the common market and lose money out of it. So if, in the end, we get back as much as we pay in the budget, we are just at a net loss from a common market.

When is the next fucking war? Or when will RS atleast secede. Maps need to change desu

They often do that, maybe it's some Avar thing, Slovenia and Slovakia both have most common name Horvat/Horvath which means Croat, they occupy Pannonia where Avars lived, so it can be concluded that the 3 are Slavicized Avars with Croats getting a taking the name from the fully Slavic Croats who lived there (Slavs originate from the balkans)

It can be seen from historical behavior, all respond to invaders as "oh hello liberator" or "just go through wherever you're going no touch anything pls" while we and other slavs mostly run to the hills and autistically screech until enemy leaves

t. urk

Since everybody acts like they are retarded so they can shit on eastern europe. Lets just end this.

In here gibs are often used to dumb as fuck shit like parks, kids playgrounds and aquaparks. If a god damn bench in a park gets renovated by EU money a huge ass bilboard stating that has to be erected as well.
Fuck using gibs for industry etc. Our leaders are retarded like that. Or at least the traitors of former ruling party are. Ruined polish industry and for that their leader the volksdeutch Tusk got a comfy position in the EU.
>Never trust anybody with kraut background to lead your country.

pure coincidence!

but seriously, hungary, austria and slovakia used to be one country with no big differences in regions.
then communism happened and now look at this. sad.
many such cases!

The problem with RS is that the border is wack and actually a frontline so first it needs to be corrected, and then there is the Brčko problem, and the fact that there is a bunch of Serbs living in a part west of the RS in a corridor to Croatia but Muslims live in the north point so basically if RS leaves these Serbs would throw a shit fit and join too and result in horrid border gore

All because some Austrohungarian fuck decided to play linguistic-national games and mess with history just to fuck us over

>Ukraine
>1

Holy shit. They must be selling their daughters bodies just to eat over there. Total Weimar style

Richest in islamic culture and history.*

>croatia
>slovenia
>muslim
are you daft?

Well yeah. They have the biggest deposits of coal in Europe yet still they import it. They have the best soil for crops (the breadbasket of Europe) yet they need to import food.
It's just hohols man.
No wonder their biggest export are prostitutes and their economy overall is worse than Albanian one.
>They are truly the niggers of Europe.

also if anything we have the richest muslim killing culture
we literally have a sport that is based on killing muslims

There is no need to be mad

I literally handed you Slovenia and Slovakia on a platter

Not adjusted for prices tho

Belarusians live quite decently

>sport
no one cares about that shit except some old tovar farts

you are retarded

no u

WE WUZ RICH AND SHIIIEET

Low corporate taxes which in turn means a lot of companies relocated their HQ there so when the time comes to report the revwnue it is calculated as a part of Ireland's GDP and this in turn creates illusion that they are rich as fuck.

And please take into account the hundreds of thousands of gyppos that don't have jobs and how much they lower the median income of Romania.

I'm not even judging her. Just saying that Ice-T's wife's pics have been posted here a lot saying it's the Croatian president, because people apparently think it's her.

Nigga your own fascist leader Pavelić supported Islam + he was raised in a Muslim community and wen't to Islamic elementary school mekteb

we wuz original slavs n shiet

shitty meme my serbian brother.

Communism looks fun, right ? Well here you can see its not.