TRUMP!!!! JUST FUCKING START THE WAR WITH THE GOOKS!!! WE NEED TO OBLITERATE THEM FAST AS POSSIBLE...

TRUMP!!!! JUST FUCKING START THE WAR WITH THE GOOKS!!! WE NEED TO OBLITERATE THEM FAST AS POSSIBLE. TRUMP DON'T MAKE IT TOO LATE!! I'M FUCKING READY FOR WAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!! LET'S DO THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FwAb9QvVjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

north korea is /ourcountry/ they even sent nork troops into the yom kippur war to fight israelis

user, don't make me go soft hearted.......I live close to Seattle and don't want to be nuked.

wtf I love NK now

Looks very dangerous

I'm ready to die for Israel again. it's been about a decade now, cooldown is done.

only israel and usa want you to hate north korea

youtube.com/watch?v=8FwAb9QvVjM

You're ready for something else which involves medication and an ass whooping.

You faggot would never take part in any fighting anyway but that war will never happen, its all posturing. Every year NK are doing this and every year faggots like you scream Happening and nothing happens.

fuck off kike

NK is doing what? Being surrounded by U.S military?

/thread

NK happening fags should all be gassed

i'm kinda having an ok time, let's not.

>what is propaganda leading up to a war

wtf i hate north koera now
FITE ME NORTH KOREA

Missile tests

It doesn't usually take 40 years

>tfw blowing up norks

this

I'd kick that north korea right in the sac

>it doesn't take 40 years

except the tensions have been rising since 2014 and 2015 which is when the landmine / propaganda speakers / hydrogen bomb testing happened
this is when people started talking of a potential happening, and within the past 2/3 years it's got worse

A new war is gonna start sooner or later. Need a new generation of combat experienced troops that have gone to war and are ready for more.

People disregard this because they think since the status quo has been in place for so long, it wont change but just think about how the U.S. keeps it's power and what are history has been like.

Trump, why are you so envious of DPRK's happy families and high standard of living?

Every single time when Sup Forums appears on a tv show we can find lots of newfags using the fcking kekistani flag and creating stupid threads. Get the f out of here user. You wouldn't do shit on this war. You're a kid (pic related). You can barely use you're -b-enis

t. the guy who most likely will not have to fight.

>ywn eat pizza in north korea

Can you not tell the difference between NK making vague empty threats and NK actually developing the ability to hit America with a nuke? It doesn't matter if they'd actually do it, the fact that they have the option alone is why Trump wants to stomp them out.

>high standard of living

Country with the highest numbers on cannibalism

It's been 40 years tensions are "rising", you're just a newfag.

It's NK method to cry for attention and then get a treaty or even money to "calm down" for a bit so the US president can claim he did something

I need a fucking happening. So bored and depressed im gonna killed myself. Some nuke or some terrorism please.

HAHAHA

Maybe but not here

calm down Shlomo

i remembet the situation around SU in the past , and nowadays i see situation around Russia.
Every think what i want to say is - dont believe to your jewish congress.

It's all bullshit. WHO says "Hey guys I might bomb that place" before doing it if they really intend too ?

This

You LIE!!

>mfw I'll never be able to see gooks getting killed by napalm in person
>mfw I'll never be able to kill gooks

where you take this "certain" if all stats from NK is secret information in fucking closed commie state?

They drive Swedish made Volvos :^)

Join the Marine Corps

napalm shouldn't be wished on anyone user. nukes are quick at least.

but you are not understanding the situation, things actually went quite well until the neocon george bush administration decided to make hate against north korea
then it calmed slightly under obama due to his "strategic patience"
but now we have trump, another neocon

comfy

It's time.

In the initial confusion of war the west can cleanse itself of degenerates.

It's the only way...

Whether or not they actually intend on striking us is irrelevant.

Nothing.Will.Happen.

The Kim dynasty is playing a role in order to stay in power. China is backing them up because the situation make them more dominant in Asia. None of those people have any interest in war.

they also sent troops to train blacks to fight Rhodesia.

They can burn.

no, 100 norks went to zimbabwe to train the zimbabwean national army to kill the Ndebele people in Matabeleland in 1980, so , after rhodesia was even a country, in return for uranium

north korea did nothing wrong

Every year it's the same fucking bullshit: USA makes sanctions against NK, NK makes threats to drop nukes on USA, USA says bring it, NK never acts on it, China sits on the sides laughing their asses off and profiting from it, somehow.

USA doesn't nuke NK from orbit because Chinks want to protect NK, for some stupid reason, attack NK and you attack China.

NK doesn't nuke USA either because they can't, or because theyou are spineless cowards who loves to make threats but don't back them up.

I'm low key hoping for all three countries to go to war and kill each other, hopefully Russia gets involved and blows itself up too.