TY for paying for paying for my healthcare

TY for paying for paying for my healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4vREUUv9Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=x_w4CdEl67s
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VERUCA NO

That's FUCKING disgusting. If I was that misformed i'd just do everyone a service and kms

I thought they'd open him up. laparoscopy makes more sense.

not fat, just bulking.

weak

So since he never tried to change his diet, when he eats the same as before the surgery will his stomach explode and kill him? How do you even get that fat? You'd have to be force fed thousands of calories a day to kept getting bigger like eating was a full time job

Heart attack when?

>idiots bumping this nonsense

hes actually upper middle class lol

Stop eating food, fatass!

He has tried to change his diet, in fact from what he's said on video he actually has a good idea about how to lose weight, calories in vs out etc, very rational and whatnot. His problem is that he was abused as a kid and he has mental issues that even years of therapy cannot address and doesn't have self control around food.

I'm not exactly a massive boogie fan but I feel sorry for the dude, what happened to him as a kid was proper fucked up.

People get that fat having a excess of calories for a sustained period of time, you don't need to gain it in like 2 weeks.

Given what he earns and his tax contributions, surgery partly subsidised by the gubmint will likely pay for itself and then some more, so in terms of adding into the pot it's rational to want him to get it, and lower the future burder on the healthcare system.

One of the sadly less rational parts of Sup Forums atm

>still fat

i'm gonna roll and say it already happened

we should send boogie lsd and psychedelic mushrooms and get him to live stream his experience.

Hey as long as he doesn't have to do anything and get better as a person by his own efforts, I'm proud that my tax dollars subsidize his weakness. It's called HEALTH care!

also he said his mother would try to make him fat by feeding him and telling him he was sick (mucnhousens by proxy i think). I also felt sorry for him after watching one of his latest vids where he discusses this.

Sorry mate

hope he dies very very soon

>/shrug

Damn, fatso has a fucking bed sore on his arse. Disgusting creature.

I will be beyond pissed if he goes back to his old eating habits, not because we wasted tax payer dollars on his sorry ass, but because hes not the only one that is fortunate enough to let the government take care of shit he should have been able to do himself

That makes him more likeable.

wew, talk about butthurt

>Americucks

Thing is I don't mind Boogie, he's inoffensive in general but I wish he'd realise his wife is cuckolding him and her lack of support is designed to stress him out and kill him.

he'll become an alcoholic.

I'm not a fan, not subscribed or anything, but from what i understand; boogie is honestly a good guy who just tries to the right thing after suffering through an absolutely hellish childhood. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Ship this dickhead off to Singapore, they'll make him thin in 6 months.

Fuck him

Wtf, I like Boogie now!

>"Help me not be fat doc!"
>Gets stabbed in the stomach 6 times
>"That will be $60Gorillion"

People are killed in Latin America and they have their fat taken and sold to cosmetic companies.

what can he do if she is he cant do anything he want even wipe his own ass much less fuck her

when he shit himself everyday she is the one cleaning him up her cuckolding is the price he pays

>Given what he earns and his tax contributions, surgery partly subsidised by the gubmint will likely pay for itself and then some more, so in terms of adding into the pot it's rational to want him to get it, and lower the future burder on the healthcare system.
He would need to be on pewdiepies level before the taxes on his youtube money pay for his healthcare.

I don't think you understand just how much these welfare whales drain the system.

I thought the operation was supposed to make him slimmer, but he's still fat.

bump

Yeah, it's proper messed up. He had a lot of hardships in his life with illness and bad thing happening in his family but also had a deadly abusive mother who created mental scars so deep that he's been in therapy most of his life.

There's no undoing that.

Some people are just lazy fucks, hell I'm about 240lbs at 6'1" atm and its just because im lazy, I was this large aboout 4 years ago, lost 5 stone in weight and then gained it all back in a few years, so I can control my weight and simply cba, but he's been trying his entire life and simply can't control it, I feel sorry for him.

Need archives and links otherwise it's probably fake.

Got to give the guy credit, he's still standing after being shot six times.

It's a balloon they put in the stomach, why he has a bunch of stab wounds I don't know, I know 2 people that have had it done, the balloon is gradually reduced over time and there's plenty of complaints about them, especially when drinking, it's very uncomfortable I've heard..

>No reason to change habits now

Says it all doesn't it?

The worst thing about boogie is no one can do anything for him. He has literally lost the will to live. He could (maybe) live a fruitful active 20+ years and win the hearts of the internet if he would simply exercise and eat less but no.

He chooses to die instead.

>he was abused as a kid
>I feel sorry for the dude
Fuck off boogie or fattie

> ITT shills trying to burry the McMaster leak story on infowars
infowars.com/exclusive-mcmaster-soros-secretly-working-together-to-stop-trump/

I think he grossed about 700k last year estimates showed. So if weightloss surgery can say extend his life by 15-20 years and he works most of them and earns at least that much, or much more likely he earns more every year. He'll far exceed all his healthcare costs.

Work out what that equates to, and work out what kind of tax you pay at that level, it's a lot of money.

But he's been on a cut for the past 10 years.
Also checked

>why he has a bunch of stab wounds I don't know
youtube.com/watch?v=l4vREUUv9Lw

Better video:
youtube.com/watch?v=x_w4CdEl67s

>My Mom fed me a lot, i'm fat and in my 40's. Life is over because of something that happened 30 years ago.

You can't keep blaming everything on your parents, one day you have to fucking accept that shit happened a long time ago.

I know how it's done I just never saw any marks on her, perhaps make up to hide them. She just always complained whenever she drank and had to get it tightened over periods of time.

He'll relapse and eat again.

The bigger they are...

>get into serious bad eating habits
>do this for years, it becomes pathological, an automatic response
>do this because its an outlet for unresolved pain
>...
>get surgery to remove the hugely excessive fat from your body
>fat that was there because of eating habits
>eating habits that existed because of emotional pain

The reason for boogie getting obese has not been addressed. Eating habits like this are a borderline addiction and form real, physical pathways in the brain to make it easier. It is totally unreasonable to assume he will suddenly change his entite lifestyle that he is so used to and is so comforting. NOTHING has been done about the core issue, and so the secondary issue (overeating) will arise again. He will become more depressed and resentful. This is tantamount to telling trannies to get sexual reassignment surgery.

This is indicative of the problems the west faces. Image is vastly more important than realism. Why fix the long term when I can fix the short term? It is almost poetry

ONE OF US

ONE OF US!

Gastric bypass is a cop-out for lazy faggots. It doesn't work unless you diet and exercise. It only helps because now your fat ass feels full sooner making dieting easier. However, if you need to diet and exercise to lose the weight after a bypass, then why even get the bypass. Fuck these people.

>He'll relapse and eat again.
He can't, that's the point of the surgery, his stomach is so small he cannot eat more than about an egg sized piece of food at once, even once he's adapted to the surgery he wont be physically capable of overeating.

That's why surgery is used in these circumstances.

>It only helps because now your fat ass feels full sooner
Clearly this fat lump doesn't stop even when he feels full. I hope he fucking bursts.

gotcha m8 ask /fit/ if this ain't enough

He shouldn't wear that color.

It does work because you cannot physically consume large amounts of calories. It's not about making you feel full, it's about limiting how much you can eat in one sitting.

You don't "diet" in any meaningful sense of the term, he's not actually capable of eating his maintenance calories in a day. People like that get bypass when mental issues stop you from having the self control you need to limit your intake of food. He has a compulsion to eat that he cannot control of his own free will.

You're not capable of understanding that because you need to go through quite severe mental abuse during your early developmental years to get like that.

Edgy boy.

>Eating habits like this are a borderline addiction
I wonder if he will just change the addicting substance.
The underlying problems is still his mental health to some degree and unwilligness/dedication to work on it.

>How do you even get that fat?
I will never understand that. I've always been short of thin but ate whatever I wanted. Then, when I got too confy working on an office and not doing much exercise I noticed I was getting fat and got scared and changed my habits immediately... How do you go beyond that, see how hard it gets to bend over to tie your shoes and still say "fuck it, another Big Mac for dinner".

>see how hard it gets to bend over to tie your shoes and still say "fuck it, another Big Mac for dinner"

waaaah my mommy abused me waaaah i have no self control me me me feel sorry for me
fuck off

Twitter page doesn't exist.
No evidence the Sup Forums posts aren't shopped

Again if it's not archived there's no reasonable reason to assume this is him. He probably does browse Sup Forums but what he's saying there is completely out of character for him.

Don't doubt that he was abused and whatnot, but he's 43 years old. Think about that. The food doesn't just magically appear. He or someone he knows has to go out and buy cart loads of food for him and he still never changes that. He even makes videos filled with fucking grotesque volumes of food and then says someone else should pay. Of course Sup Forums hates him, whether he pays or not. Nothing out of the ordinary to bash on him for eroding the social fabric with his super morbid obesity pity rants.

"Just fucking let me kill shit"

Mother fucker, that's because he literally deleted it. And you can ask /fit/ for the Validity of it. He's a genuine attention whore.

You of course understand that had you been through the same abuse, that it's highly likely that you'd have the same problems, right?

The evidence that childhood abuse correlates with severe mental issues in later life is extremely well established.

>hurr durr fuck off
What are you 12?

im gonna go on record and say he will find a new vice of some sort. alcohol or some drug. if he hasnt dealt with his demons then limiting his stomach not gonna help save him.

There's an user on Sup Forums who has access to supercomputers and can bruteforce any tripcode you want, shirley there must be a way to reverse engineer the code which gave that tripcode. 99% sure it's related to food anyway.

fucking dildo in the background @lastpic

But he still has the same mental health issues as before the surgery.
Would have made more sense to get them sorted out, instead of undergoing a surgery that needs him to exercise and watch his diet (like he should have in the first place).

they will stop blaming their parents and blame the government society and the patriarchy

I hope boogie would die already, tired of his apologist fanboys coming here saying it isn't his fault he's fat as fuck. Not even boogie agrees with them.

it's a master sword from LoZ, perv'o

He needs Jesus. Fasting teaches self control.

Also if you have no control around food get away from food. His wife wipes his god damn ass she would probably be happy brining him food on a schedule. Or hell there are camps for this sort of thing. There are no excuses.

He's so cute and pudgey, holy shit

its not my fault its because my step father raped me when i was 9 my brain pathways has been reprogrammed and i need the crack to live i

When you let it get to the point where she's wiping your ass and you are not 85 you deserve it. Its a mercy kill honestly.

Anyone who has actually watched boogie's videos will know he's actually a very kind and good man, and it's quite easy to empathise with him. His mum mentally, physically and sexually abused him as a kid. She force fed him. He was morbidly obese in primary school; he does not remember a time he was not obese.

An abusive upbringing can be mentally devastating. Boogie has admitted that his eating in his 20s and 30s was simply an attempt to commit suicide. All of that stems from his abusive upbringing that he cannot be blamed for.

I really admire how boogie has been so open about his struggles because it can help each and every one of us who have our own struggles. Maybe not weight but every single one of us has a battle we are fighting and boogie's man enough to talk about his publicly.

failure rate long term is 70%. stomach walls are elastic. milkshakes, ice cream, puddings incoming. he is doomed to fail, it is a massive lifestyle change..

Not to confuse it with Andúril, Flame of the South

No problem. Gastric bypass will save us money on his healthcare going forward. 20000 is a pretty cheap price for the end result.

no, he's just a fat cunt looking for something to blame other than himself.
are you a hambeast too ?

might want to put some ointment on those. and some rubbing alcohol.

>Boogie has admitted that his eating in his 20s and 30s was simply an attempt to commit suicide.
So he failed at a task even as simple as killing himself? Rather than buy a gun or jump off a bridge, he just thought fuck it i'll become morbidly obese.

The effects of abuse like that don't fade with age. Yes he goes out and buys food and then eats it, what stops you from doing that is generally self control which is something abuse victims lack. You and me have the ability to control to some degree the impulses we have and so we can be held accountable for when we let our impulses get the better of us. Where as he cannot. It's no different from drug addicition or people with 100's of other mental disorders. It's kind of like telling somoene with tourettes syndrome to just stop blurting out shit.

Most of the videos where he has loads of food around him are for entertainment value, if you understand the subtleties of his particular brand of entertainment you know he has characters he does, one of which in that screenshot is Francis who rages out and generally is a pig, he plays up the stereotype by doing that stuff. Is generally obvious by the light blue shirt he always wears for that character and the fake speech impediment he does.

This is what I don't get about Sup Forums, there's plenty of people who are "eroding the social fabric" because they're just evil fucking cunts who want to take everyone else down a notch, they're spouting ideological shit out of every orifice. Yet boogie is just some sad dude who was abused, has a problem that's he's trying to cope with, and people lose their shit over it.

It's like saying some poor guy who has phantom limb syndrome who wants to cut off his arm, is eroding the social fabric, it's like what the fuck. Some people are just fucked up and are struggling through best they can, just like you'd be if you were in his position.

He's in control no matter what since no one else is. He could check himself into a camp for this sort of thing.

not soon enough

too fat; didn't read

Actually failure rate for gastric bypass is about 30%.

The world is better with boogie in it than out of it. He's a wonderful man and has a lot to give. Maybe listen to him some day. His advice has helped me with my demons and it could help you with yours.

Boogie dindu nuffin, if you think he's a drain on the economy with the amount of neetbucks he rakes in from YT/donations you're fucking deluded

YO why his belly button be on the left n shiet?

SALAD DODGIN

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

I though this fatfuck was fairly rich because of Youtube? Am I getting meme'd on?

He's been in therapy his entire adult life, it's not the sort of thing you can just undo. Watch some of molymemes videos presenting evidence about how childhood abuse especially below the ages of 5 permanently damage the brain.

His surgery doesn't require him to exercise to work although it's recommended to try and stay healthy while the weight is lost, help stop muscle atrophe, etc. Again he doesn't need to watch his diet, not in the sense that it's required for weightloss, only to give him the best recovery. If he tried to eat the volumes he previously ate he'd simply get full and not be able to do it.

The entire point of this type of surgery is to help people who do not have the proper impulse control by limiting what they're physically capable of eating.

>Also if you have no control around food get away from food.
You can't because you need to eat to live, he has to be around it to some degree, that should be obvious.

Good summary. And yes we all face our own demons, his is just a very public facing problem, where as most of us can hide ours.

I said before, I'm pretty fat atm, I have the self control to diet and lose weight to be in my healthy BMI but I yo-yo in and out of it.

I'm the lazy one, I can do it yet I cba most days and just over eat, that's a choice for me, the reason I sympathize with him is because I actually understand enough about psychology to know what that kind of abuse can do to people.

Boogie has never blamed anything, he's someone looking for a way to cope with his problems given his lot in life. There's plenty of other overweight people who are just lazy (like me, on and off) who you could actually plausibly make an argument against, but you fumble about making uneducated accusations about something you don't understand and just embarrass yourself.

See, Sup Forums actually holds niggers accountable because they have a choice to act like humans or not, and sort of ironically you've lumped yourself in with that "people without empathy" category.

I wonder how that feels.

This disgusts me even more than those tranny neovaginas

Answer me this; if he wanted to kill himself, why the fuck didn't he just do it in any other way besides eating and eating?

>His surgery doesn't require him to exercise
In his last video he talks about how his doctor specifically told him to walk every hour as long as he can and he also need to follow a diet (liquid shakes as intake) for recovery.

Should maybe find a better therapist if his only solution the his addicition is surgery.

Your last point is where I strongly disagree with you.
Sooner or later he needs to do exactly what he needed to do in the first place to lose weight, so going through surgery is a short cut without getting rid of the problem in the first place.

He wants to num the pain, and in his case it was via food.
Now that food is not a solution anymore (for certain time atleast) what else is he going to do instead?
That is my main complain about this ordeal.

I dont hate him but I disagree with the plan of action taken by him because it does not address is real problems.

Near as I understand his particular case and mentality, it was to punish himself. You have to understand that psychologically people who end up in that position have a lot of self hate and it's not enough to just end your life (which is very hard thing to do, btw), but rather punish yourself further.

Most of the guttural reaction we all have to someone who is that obese, he also has for himself which is what I think some people here don't understand. That's a natural biological reaction. But he lacks the ability to transform that self disgust into motivation, in many ways he's helpless to that.

Therapy has helped him correct his outlook on life, and sort through most of his key issues, but eating comfort food for him is an addiction he can't overcome, the reward/feedback mechanism is too learned now, same as any other kind of addicition.

Watch Peterson's psychology videos on addiction, the serotonin/dopamine reward systems literally create new structures in the brain associated with the behaviour that preceded them being produced, to naturally help you learn beneficial things. In some sense drugs like say coke, are a type of hyper learning. You can NEVER undo the structures created in the brain that have that relationship between action and reward, you can only ever build new structures to suppress the impulse of the existing ones. It's why addicts struggle for life. Only to make his life worse, mental problems give him non existent impulse control so he's not able to regulate his own behaviour through choice alone.