America has been trying to land on Mars for 50yrs

They have failed for 50yrs and they are still failing. I thought with Trump there would be some winning here? Where is the winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps they'll need to take a few hundred German Scientists again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

>funding
t. "Pay for my pension and my kids college education or I won't do what the Chinese can on 1/20th of my budget"

It's sad.
The US has such a big economy they SHOULD be on Venus or some shit right now.

But they're being JEW'd so hard that they'd rather fuck the ME than trying to achieve better.

SAD!

So what, we'd rather spend billions of dollars making that ugly ape gain 200 more pounds?? The useless poor is far less important than the achievements of mankind.

no matter who is president, the fact remains that earth is flat and space as we are led to believe doesn't exist
but i guess a pathetic excuse like this one is enough for indoctrinated minds to accept as legit

>FINALLY ADMITS

NASA gets a tiny trickle of money and complains about this literally every 5 minutes, what is the author of this article talking about? of course they don't have any fucking money to land on Mars, what a ridiculous """story""""

Who's going to risk their cushy government job+pension by killing some American heroes doing an inherently dangerous thing? Who's going to let Mars mission funding go by when their own theoretical technical hobbyhorse is 'The Reason We Can't Get to Mars TM'. Why would anyone consent to an enormously expensive, multiple election term effort to boost national prestige when people can't agree on what America is or if it's important.

I was on an air base in virginia with nasa jets (think 747s) loaded with atmospheric test equiptment. Poloticians were using them as private jets and they even had sexy air force chicks as stewardesses. screw these corrupt fux. why should our leaders live like superstars.

PAY MY SPACECARE

THIS
It was worse under King Nigger when he decreed that all their funding was to go to muslim outreach programs to teach them how to make missiles.

Hahaha Eric Berger cute

Whoever wrote this is retarded-
This has been obvious for like 20 years now, just go listen to Neil degrasse tyson rage over it man.

Dutch people have to show the world how to colonize new worlds once again.

Why would you try to inhabit Mars? Even if there was a total environment destruction on earth, this would still be much friendlier place to live than fucking Mars.

It doesn't have enough ubermensch DNA. Too many subhumans and low tier whites working for NASA and not enough aryans

>They have failed for 50yrs and they are still failing. I thought with Trump there would be some winning here? Where is the winning?

Niggers are expensive.

Where the fuck did all the money go? Jesus they burn through gold faster than Drogon.

>destroy North Korea
>brain drain all their scientists

Project Chopstick

gotta get rid of all the reptilians in gov't first

need more money for them programs

Maybe your kid wouldn't be so fucking hungry all the time if you'd stop eating her damn food

The only way there with NASA, is a flyining unicorn, and then you die of radiation. But don't worry we'll give Elon money to figure it out.

You should have taken some pictures

WE NEVER EVEN LANDED ON THE MOON. GREATEST HOAX OF ALL TIME.

Not
>destroy North Korea
>Drain the better looking portion of women

Project Comfort Women

while youre letting aliens into rhineland we're trying to put them in space

In all fairness wasn't a key part of the race to the moon getting so much funding that the launch launch vehicles/rocket tech developed could easily be retooled for ICBMs?

GIBS ME DAT!

Stop giving these faggots money

So whats all the money being spent on?

Why venus? what's on venus besides death?

why does nasa need so many secretaries?

spy satellite?

Isn't the Dutch getting blacked at the moment?

Lots of pussy Apparently

Daily reminder that we'd already be on Mars if it wasn't for niggers, women, mudshits, white trash and women.

NK rocket scientists cant even hit japan with an icbm why would we want them.

Nothing, NASA has next to no funding

"you guys goin to space? sheeiiit Im hungry tho"

NASA has had beyond the needed amount of funding since the early 1960s. I used to be a huge fan of NASA, space exploration, becoming an astronaut. Still hurts to this day when I realized that it all was full of shit and insidious.

>900 billion spent yearly on developing more and more advanced aircraft to bomb sandniggers who are still fighting with 50 year old rusty AKs
>only 12 billion to space

Making Venus hospitable would be easier than Mars.
Mars' core is dead, meanwhile, high in the skies of Venus, it's actuall comfortable.

so you just have to have flying cities and venus is livable?

How on earth do they get anything done?

Oh wait, they don't.

How time have changed.
We have gone backwards in almost every merit since the 50s

Yes, plus, Venus' atmosphere is almost entirely C02, which can be easily transformed into oxygen.
The surface for now is a no go.
The C02 caused a greenhouse effect, so the surface is constantly at 400 degrees and has 90 times the pressure on Earth.

Then and now.
Working with NASA in the 50s and 60s would've been amazing.

venus has like 400 times the gravity of earth, not to mention it literally rains sulfuric acid

mars is also impossible because even if we were to somehow create a proper athmosphere it will be lost in space again

tl;dr we have nowhere to go

I'm sure that they have the funding to land a man on mars. They just don't have the funding to bring him home. It wouldn't cost that much to blast a spaceship in the direction of mars and let the universe take its course.

Where the hell did you get 50 years from?

The problem with both is that their magnetosphere is weak. It was once much stronger, and the planets themselves were probably just like Earth at some point.

>we have nowhere to go
Not yet, we have to make those places comfortable.

It's not a matter of funding, it's a matter of fuel and energy.
Mars and Earth get at it's closest point once every 4 years, which is about 40 million km instead of 70.
A trip to Mars would take a couple of months, so Earth and Mars would start drifting apart again.

>Not yet, we have to make those places comfortable.

But we can't yet, and probably not in the forseeable future either. They're too far and too inhospitable and we can't even take care of the earth's ecosystem much less create an entirely new ecosystem somewhere else. It seems really far fetched. Maybe space ships and bases on the moon would be more realistic.

Yeah, as I said, not yet, but we are still in our infancy regarding space exploration.

>venus has like 400 times the gravity of earth
dude what

Venus has roughly 0.9 times the gravity of Earth.

>I thought with Trump there would be some winning here? Where is the winning?
NASA is full of shit about their funding. If they would drop the diversity programs, they could do a lot more than they are doing.
In the sixties, their funding was around $4 billion. That got us to the moon, and remember they had to INVENT the technology to do that. It's old hat now.
Assuming a twenty-year doubling time for inflation, that would be $8 billion in 1990 or $16 billion in 2010. But their funding in 2010 was $18 billion.
This isn't about NASA being underfunded. This is about them WASTING THE MONEY WE GIVE THEM ON LEFTIST BULLSHIT INSTEAD OF SPACE EXPLORATION.

Fuck NASA!

>Nothing, NASA has next to no funding
Who fucking told you that bullshit?

>Not yet, we have to make those places comfortable.

LMFAO @ your tiny brain

if we have the technology to transform other planets into places suitable for human life, we can use that same technology to make earth even better and support more people - and it would be easier and cheaper than going to a different planet to do it

also, NONE of this is possible yet, or even theoretical - nobody has any clue how you're supposed to actually accomplish something like this

terraformingfags are literally retarded and should all be killed as soon as they're discovered

Unironicly CGI

You're right. I confused it with its atmospheric pressure which is 92 times that of earth.

You retards again. You need access to the surface to sustain yourself on a planet. Venus is out of the picture

Maybe Russia gets good money for letting NASA ride aboard the Soyuz, but Russia can easily sanction the US by not letting them on.

is 19 billion dollars not enough to get anything done at nasa?

Kek

Humans can survive on an airship above Venus.

because welfare and social security are more important. Tyrone and LaQueefa need it so much with their single and overweight mommy

They also had a much larger budget in the 50s and 60s than now. People also back then complained about how nasa was wasting money. They get a 19 billion dollar budget this year, which is tiny compared to the overall budget when you consider what they're trying to research and accomplish in the cutting edge of technological discovery

Kick rocks (((DeutschISTAN))) I don't see Hans Von (((Rimblestein))) doing anything

>t. "Pay for my pension and my kids college education or I won't do what the Chinese can on 1/20th of my budget"
The Chinese haven't even reached the moon.

>venus has like 400 times the gravity of earth
wat

venus is the only planet in our solar system that has gravity extremely similar to earth. above it's clouds is the second most hospitable place for humans in the solar system than earth itself.

GOYIM, GIVE ME MORE SHEKELS

Post a shirtless picture with your face on it
lets see these man bodies you have

That's a lie. The craft and rocket they used to go to the moon was designed and built to go to Mars.

You're so fucking wrong I cant tell if your just pissing in the wind or have a clinical issue.
The earth only has so much mass, what are you going to do stack people on top of each other?
Where do we get the metal and other materials?
WATER?
Do you think past your nose?

>tfw you're so mad you become retarded

It's a nice idea but we have nothing outside of satellites that can sustain flight for long enough to be useful, especially when you consider the complications of getting the thing there, being able to land on it from space, and being able to go back into space from it.

What goes up must come down.

This everyone pig-backs on american ingenuity.
>look poo in loo sent made cheap satellite to space

>ignore american r&D made computers cheaper to make shitty cheap poo satellite

China just steals tech from the USA, that how they will get to the moon stealing peoples tech

>you job is to R&D and protype bleeding edge tech to do shit people have never done, they just keep lowering your budget.

Even if they're fat, do you see anyone here suggesting we cut NASA funds because they're "hungry"? No? Then back to plebbit you go.

the article literally says it's too expensive to deport them

That's because you're too preoccupied with the Jewish agenda to "install democracy" in 3rd world countries to worry about progressing humanity. And that will be your downfall.

underrated

is this bait. This feels like bait.

>we can use that same technology to make earth even better and support more people
The further away I am from sandniggers and niggers the better.
Plus, there's no improvement to make Earth inmune to asteroids.

This isn't really surprising to anyone that knows how much it costs just to send up one extra pound into space. Yet alone all the supplies we would need and all the way to Mars.

can't even buy a sandwich with 19 billion

How do you justify spending billions of tax payers money to land on Mars, when we have crumbling infrastructure, health insurance crisis, and a border wall to build?
Fuck Mars.
We need to put America first!
Martians need to go back.

They just going to fucking send a nigger to Mars first, the first recorded song they play on Mars was some fucking negroid rap trash diddie. Forget space for now. Let's gain control of our countries again.

>we can't pay for that level of CGI and practical effects for a live performance there, just gibs more money baby!

>How do you justify spending billions of tax payers money to land on Mars

Because billions is a drop in the bucket.

Seriously, stop pretending like the country is paying for everything out of *your* wallet. Your cut of this expense is about $0.35

People survive on the ISS too... with constant supplies from Earth. We can't colonize Venus without access to the surface itself for raw materials and space to expand.

It's just gonna be a way more expensive and vulnerable ISS over Venus

Trying for the final frontier while you have rivals on the ground is a bad idea. The end game of all this globalism and degeneracy is a united earth government or unopposed superpower(which will subjugate the rest of the world anyways) to make space exploration a safe investment.

needs deporting

this is more accurate

Reminder that every dollar of NASA research has paid back double eventually in terms of byproduct technology and not throwing all the money at them is entirely the fault of science fearing Conservatives afraid of being the next Babylon.

in the mid to late 60's nasa was getting almost 5% of the federal budget, now they get less than .5%

>Destroy North Korea
>Try to steal their best looking women
>Dey arr rook same
>Need to give them plastic surgery just so they're pretty enough to rape

assteroids should be least of your worries desu
overpopulation, civil wars and climate change (of the nigger kind) is the bigger threat

that being said, what's with the need to colonize a planet
pic related

You misspelled Jews

It amazes me people still buy the "landed on the moon" bullshit, it's not about funding.

We still don't have the tech to break through the Van Allen radiation belts, we can't do it today and we sure didn't do it back then.