Is atheism the ultimate redpill?

Is atheism the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3
youtube.com/watch?v=w0i5PZL8zRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like the very first one lmao

No, but it's still better than (((christianity))).

Atheism+ is

kys pagan cucks

Both christianity and atheism are bluepills.

No

No.

Don´t you mistake Christianity with Vatican.

Vatican and church is Satanic. It was infiltrated for centuries.

Bibble contains ancient knowledge, probably rewrited from more ancient cultures.

>hurr durr some cherrypicked redditfags is a proof.
No. And I posted only (((christians))) lurking Sup Forums, who love nigger dick and civic nationalism.

Catholicism is definitely the worst of christianity, but protestants also tend to be cucks, as well as the orthodox.

actually yes. it opens your eyes to how ridiculous and unexplainable everything is, especially atheism.

Poland is Catholic and the most redpilled country in Europe.

Achtung Juden

>Poland is Catholic and the most redpilled country in Europe.
No it is not. We are bluepilled, but on other fields than Westerners. And we hate immigrants just because they are muslim, not because they are racial trash.

>cherry picked a retard at Sup Forums to prove how bad Christians are
>complaing about cherrypicking

typical subhuman slav

Finding your own faith is the ultimate redpill. Doesn't matter what it is, it has to be something you actually truly believe in. If that's atheism for you, I guess that's fine too as long as it gives you a sense of meaning and it makes you feel like you belong.

Achtung Jude.

I see a happy merchant there

>cherry picked
Wrong. 99% of them replied to my posts, and constantly shitpost at Pagan generals with their (((Civic Nationalist))) bullshit.

On the other hand, tou cherrypicked some faggots from reddit who have nothing to do with Sup Forums and our movement.

Atheism is better than fanatism like islam, but then again, most atheists are useful idiots of the marxist agenda.

>who have nothing to do with Sup Forums
>Implying Sup Forums is pagan

top kek.Only newfags from pleddit and stormfront like you follow this jewish trick.Don't forget to suck Varg's micropenis today

No, acknowledging the JQ is the ultimate red pill.

>atheism
>a sense of meaning and belonging
Is that why atheists invariably end up killing themselves?

>Only newfags from pleddit and stormfront like you follow this jewish trick.
When I last check, it was /r/The_Donald newfags who shill for your (((civic nationalist))) jewish (((christian))) bullshit.

reddit is judeo-atheist just like you.

Pleddit is full of atheist and pagan larpers like you

So btfo you fedora wearing scrublord

Except your favourite subreddit /r/The_Donald! They are followers of the (((lord))) and love all their christian brothers!!!

Africa is full of (((christian))) LARPers like you.

So go back to Africa, subhuman.

this

>implying its a bad thing

Lol being this buttmad and desperate...hahahaha..I see nothing wrong here.African is their home and they can do whatever they want.They dont't bother anybody

Stay buttblasted varg shitkernes faggotboy

>implying its a bad thing
hahahahahahha and you claim to be a NatSoc.

Only niggers are stupid enough to convert to your bullshit.

>implying N/S has anything to do with hating other races
>good goy.Hitler hated everyone

hahahahahahaha.Typical shitskin varg cuck

kys

The ultimate redpill is the oldest still practiced Aryan religion.

If you're not a hindu, you're basically a dindu

Now tell me that Jews are based.

Also lol Azad Hind were not even NatSoc they were Japanese allied.

And the son of Chang Kai Shek served before the war.

That's in your opinion, user.

I cant answer with authority since i never go there, but reddit in general bans Christians who express even basic beliefs such as sodomites and atheists burn in hell. It's literally against their TOS to profess your core beliefs.

You'd fit right in.

No because if you're being 100% objective about religion, the only thing you know for sure is that you don't know anything. Judging from the facts humanity has been collecting over the last centuries we still can't possibly know whether or not there is a higher being that created us all.

However it's likely that none of the religions that have existed has ever worshipped the "right" god or gods because a higher being, should it exist, would probably have no interest in humanity. If there is a creator, he or she (as if) is not interested in us.

This is your and The_Donald's lord.

I have experienced union with God and many signs, and he has pulled me away from all religions, whenever I tell the tale, christians write it off as satan.

Again t_d is atheist just like you kike.

>a cuck who follows a literally jewish propaganda calling someone else jew

really makes me think

Most of them shill for (((Civic Nationalism))) and think that if you are a christian nigger then you are ok.

Youve been given over by God to a reprobated mind by which any wickedness is possible.

Atheism and agnosticism are not mutually exclusive.

Atheism = I don't believe
Agnosticism = I don't know

>a cuck who follows a literally jewish propaganda calling someone else jew

really makes me think

Can you tell me again the nationallity of your (((lord)))? And the (((apostles)))?

Don't worry it's not Satan. I guess you're either batshit crazy, in which case you'd have to be put down from a utilitarian point of view, or you're our future messiah, in which case I don't want to insult you.
If you are in fact the messiah, I could be your right hand. Let's destroy civilization, settle down in Vegas and then get nuked by a guy who wet his bed until the age of 20 or something.

How do refugees affect white birthrates?

If you don't know then you don't believe

More shitskins = less whites.

Why jews push a religion that places at the focus of hate by all Europeans? When the leaders of Modern Atheism are all jew?

atheism is spiritual blindness and absolutely hypocritical if you live a life but believe there is no afterlife. you're literally autistic if you're okay with a non-substantial disgusting worldview like that and don't think this is fucking depressing. you're in a spiritual deadend and there is no compassion, no future and no empathy in such a cold and ugly mindset. fuck atheism.

No, but it is the ultimate bluepill.

>Is atheism the ultimate redpill?
It's not a pill. It's the proper starting point for the rational man.

You can not be sure about something and believe.

>Why jews push a religion that places at the focus of hate by all Europeans?
They don't.
>When the leaders of Modern Atheism are all jew?
Atheism was popularized by Europeans like Nietzsche, while Christianity is a work of (((Jesus)))).

I dont follow. How do more shitskins make less whites? White birthrates are unaffected by that.

Nice source you got there.

>no compassion
>no empathy
Cuck rationalization buzzwords

Some actual irrefutable evidence.

ATHEISTS BTFO!

>I dont follow. How do more shitskins make less whites? White birthrates are unaffected by that.
Because shitskins tend to have more children than Whites.
Romans 11:1

>batshit crazy
Went to a psychiatrist forced by family, don't need pills, but I'm no messiah either.
Just a saved man.

No

Dunno ask north koreans or any other communist regime with atheism how redpilled it is :D

We should raise children in Christian values, and when they grow up they can decide for themselves if Christianity is what they want.

According to you Christians are jews and jews encourage the spread of Christianity as a method of control, yet reality is the jews are pushing atheism which leans far left and ble pilled as seen here

Nk literally worships Kim as a God who doesnt have to poop and invented basketball.
Try again.

How does more shitskins mean fewer whites though? White birthrates and deaths are unaffected, are there genocides i dont here of? Or are atheist whites just not having children?

Judea=/=israel

Trump is also Jew-controlled, dummy. They need American christians because they defend Israel.

Atheism is not the final redpill, God is here, but accepting the fact that God is malevolent is the true final redpill.

inb4
>muh God's plan

A creator who created all is also the creator that creates all evil. The first cause CANNOT be a benevolent one.

Interesting. Can you develop 'other fields' ?

(((They))) export millions of shitskins to Europe, so even if every European had 5 children we would still be doomed.

Their plan? Root out muslims out of the Middle-East and create a greater Israel.

Bluepilled on the aspect of race, religion, (((who))) stands behind our doom, et cetera.

>atheism is spiritual blindness and absolutely hypocritical if you live a life but believe there is no afterlife.
Atheists can be spiritual beings without falling for the nonsense of the Abrahamic demons and gods.

The "afterlife" is a fairy tale. No one can credibly say they know what it is like to die and be resurrected days later with their brain intact.

>you're literally autistic if you're okay with a non-substantial disgusting worldview like that
On the one hand, you're probably the expert on disgusting worldviews. On the other hand you're probably the expert on being a literal autist.

>and don't think this is fucking depressing. you're in a spiritual deadend
Being spiritual does not mean being delusional. You fell for a bunch of obviously made-up deities. You're delusional. You sold-out your real spirituality for a cheap carnival side show.

> and there is no compassion,
Atheists are the only ones with any real compassion. The only reason theists do anything for other people is because they fear hell. More often than not, theists mask their vicious contempt and seething hatred for their fellow human beings by pretending to be superior. Pic related.

>no future and no empathy in such a cold and ugly mindset.
The world will be a much better place once the triplet cancers of the Abrahamic religions are gone.

>fuck atheism.
No, you fucked yourself, my friend.

No, theism and agnosticism are the only possible rational positions. If it is possible God exists, it is possible God makes us aware of Him, therefore theism is possibly rational. It is always rational not to know. It isn't possible to be aware of God's likelihood of non-existence, therefore classical atheism is irrational. Anyone who would protest that "atheism" merely means "lack of belief" in theism or God, is also an "a-classical-atheist," i.e. they also lack belief in classical atheism, therefore what they mean is equivalent to "agnosticism." If they claim to believe God is unlikely to exist, then they are a classical atheist, and therefore no longer only "lack belief" -- to hold a belief about the existence of something, i.e. the likelihood of its existence, is not a "lack" of belief.

Proof God exists and atheists are idiots
pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3

wtf you really are uninformed. Israel and jews stand condemned.
You keep ignoring the question. How does what immigrants do - or dont do - in any way make white birthrates slow? You want to ignore the real problem.

Oy vey!

Hmm...

>You keep ignoring the question. How does what immigrants do - or dont do - in any way make white birthrates slow?
Even if our birthrates were not that shit, they would still be a problem. But why are our birthrates shit? Because of "modern" way of life, if we lived more like our pre-christkike ancestors, we would have better birth rates.

>atheism
>compassion
in this moment i am euphoric
>once we are a 100% atheist world
Are you delusional, retarded or just 15yo? Stalin already tried to murder all the faithful.

It's not. The ultimate redpill is realising religions are meant to uphold cultural values and accepting the one you were born into so you can be a functioning member of society.
On the other hand acting like a smug rebel bc you let a stranger on the internet dictate what you'll believe is the ultimate bluepill.

>picture
That's not the problem faith deals with. Here's a problem faith deals with: a man has drowned, you like that man. Religion helps you make sense of it and move forward. Atheism tells you there's no sense, it was just random, it probably will happen to you and you really should just kill self because at least then you're in control.

>It isn't possible to be aware of God's likelihood of non-existence, therefore classical atheism is irrational.
No such thing. Atheism is the non-belief in whatever you claim your gods are. If you never prove your gods exist, then atheists have nothing to disprove.

> If they claim to believe God is unlikely to exist, then they are a classical atheist,
Anti-theism is the belief that gods don't exist, but it's based on the thousands of years of history where are the previous religions and gods all turned out to be myths. In fact, even today, theists don't believe Ra, Zeus, Odin or Jupiter exist. Anti-theism has a strong tradition of inductive and empirical.evidence.

>Proof God exists
A link? On teh intewebs? And it's "pwoofs"?
It's a shame you're not bright enough to be embarrassed by your insane gullibility.

N O!

lol
>because modern way of life
because modern Atheism way of life.

>pagan birthrates
lol, please do drop me those stats and birthrate numbers from pagan europe. Are serious or
can you not acknowledge white birth rates in Christian europe (the only standard that exists) were fine before the cancer of atheism/feminism decimated population birthrates.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0i5PZL8zRk

Astronomy is the ultimate redpill

The biggest redpill is to reject strict adherence to any ideology. This is an extremely painful pill so it's only for the übermensch. Untermensch like us sadly will always be victims to dogma and never achieve euphoric Nirvana.

no belief system should be the one thing that defines and motivates you. you dont need either to be a moral or good person.

Agnosticism is.

>because modern Atheism way of life.
Christkikes also promoted virginity until XX century. Having many children is a pagan thing
>drop me stats
Europeans have always had many children until the modern way of life was embraced.

Atheism requires faith.
>gulibility
Isnt it you who has abandoned your culture and God cuz reasons?

White christians have a birthrate of like 2.2
White atheists have a birthrate of like 1.0

Atheism is a mental disease and a self-correcting problem. These people are literally removing themselves from the gene pool

>in this moment i am euphoric
Theists craft shitty religions. Fast forward 2000 years, they craft shitty memes. SSDD.

>once we are a 100% atheist world
No one will be killing anyone to please their gods.

>Are you delusional, retarded or just 15yo?
Is that your Tinder profile?

>Stalin already tried to murder all the faithful.
No, Stalin was a former Orthodox seminary student who wiped out seditious members of the same church he knew would overthrow his government by coronating another Tzar.

>implying virginity and marriage lessen birthrates
If single mothers having bastard children was a 'positive' europe would be just fine right now.
>until modern way of life
You are talking about atheism and feminism as the problem, but dont acknowledge it and just call it modern. Use your brain.

>lying to yourself
>hearing crap from pseudo-intellects
>destroyed by philosophy
nope, it's like a baby's first blue pill