Muslim Truck of Peace Injures 6 Soldiers

archive.fo/ZGyVz

A car has struck a group of soldiers in Paris, injuring six, two seriously, police say.
An urgent police operation is now under way to find the vehicle - reportedly a BMW - and driver involved in the incident in the north-western suburb of Levallois-Perret.
The local mayor, Patrick Balkany, said he had no doubt that the "disgusting" act was deliberate.
France has been under a state of emergency since November 2015.
On 13 November, 130 people were killed in a night of carnage in Paris, and more than 100 more have been killed in jihadist attacks since.
They include a string of assaults on the heavily-armed security forces who now dot the streets of the capital - the last only four days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TzR3CEk73Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM
youtu.be/SeiGBhZcMZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for they deserve it because they abandoned God
youtu.be/8TzR3CEk73Q

PART

...ly the French own fault?

How the fuck are soldiers supposed to protect civilians when they can't even protect themselves.

AND

Asymmetric warfare will utterly destroy Europe

It will be at least twenty (20) years before yuroopoors identify the target and start fighting back. That's a conservative estimate

The real story here is that there are French soldiers guarding Parisian suburbs.

Another geat day in fr*ncistan.

>a brown person driving a BMW in a western country.

All western militaries should be able to open fire with no questions asked under these circumstances.

70% of our soldier are shitskins

>defend Europe from muslims for centuries
>suddenly becoming faggots
>Europe succumbs to muslims driving cars into crowds

That's your problem.

they 'Gray State' now

PARCEL

You know what to do, France

500,000 MORE REFUGEES!

Whatever

Atheist snowflakes don't fight, so they bribe all the African countries with citizenship if they help defend the rights of the white sodomites and feminists.

police force is eveywhere in europe. no main trainstation or big public space is unguarded. cops with mp5s everywhere. this has been like this for +1 year now.

Why not 98%?
Abruti.

Actually Levallois is a rich suburb

Hearing about terrorist attacks in The West makes me so fucking happy

france has soldiers?

Maybe 85% fdp

Military everywhere, muslims and africans everywhere, atheists faggots and dykes everywhere - why remain and subject your children to a forcible islamification?

insofar as they do, they will have been drafted from the banlieu. 100% true frenchmen

>soldiers patrolling your capital
So... at this point what is the difference with actual fascism for the ordinary citizen? Can't we try that instead and actually solve this shit?

The army is probably the whitest professional sector, blacks and arabs are too lazy for that stuff.

>probably
Is it still illegal to collect demographic data? Seems weird that you cant know your own census data.

>solve this shit
500 abortions (mostly white) happen a day in France.

>Is it still illegal to collect demographic data? Seems weird that you cant know your own census data.

Yes racial data are illegals and it will never change. Some school principal or mayor (don't remember) ended up in big trouble because he made home made statistics using name that sounded not French to determine the % of Muslims in the local school. National outrage followed...

they helped you to gain independence

Yup.
Some voices start to request for such statistics, but it's considered racist (which is an admission in itself...)

Literally pol ignoring this attack

Smdh

BMW truck ? didn't know that exists

>-6 potential NATO-Israel puppets

what`s wrong with this? less participants in globalist wars, less globalists

Funny it was Turkey before, why hidding your flag, fucking roach?

youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM

It was called PzKpfW V :3

russians are subhumans

you have aids like nigger. your cities look like they are inhabited by nigger. you are we wuz byzantines n sheeeiit. you are subhuman

I've seen it more often with "Brazil".

Surreal.

I'm feeling sleepy. I think it's time for a nap.

Isaiah 1:4-7 (KJV) is a good summation of this

Ça représente bien la démographie de votre pays, j'vois pas où est le problème

No. Just walk in p*ris and you will see who are the military patrols.

Every 'Frenchman' i've ever met in burgerland was a duel citizen with Algeria or Ivory Coast.

well, at least in some EU countries it is the military in uniform. the US has a militarized police force. not sure what's better.

They'd fight Algerians and Ivory Niggers? Based

It's just a matter of time before the EU stats drawing up regulations against assault vehicles because surely the peaceful muzzies can't be the problem.

>Just walk in p*ris
Dieu m'en préserve, I only transit through Paris and that's enough to make me cry.

ce sont des régiments ultramarins qui viennent renforcer les effectifs.
attardé va

>centralist republic
>75 decides everything
just go for the heart

>des régiments ultramarins
based

its more like french nig nig from island, sadly

Décevant. Au moins votre colonie abandonnée qu'étais la Nouvelle-France reste assez blanche et française.

My religion isnt considered hate speech here yet though. Switzerland has outlawed homeschooling, and they teach your kindergartner about faggots and anal sex and you have no legal recourse.

youtu.be/SeiGBhZcMZQ

TRUCK OF PEACE

I love this meme the most. Its so powerful. Use it when arguing against muslim immigration to Europe. No one can call you racist when you mention the 'Trucks of Peace'

T'inquiètes pas Trudeau est entrain d'y remédier

>Levallois
>Suburb
American education, everyone

t. went to highschool there

Apply yourself when making shit up.

En effet, Montréal est un vrai dépotoir mais ça fait plus de 15ans que c'est la merde dans cette ville. Le reste de la province est assez clean, pour le moment. Ma région est près de 98% ''de souche'', par chance.

>pour le moment

This is an American Board.

Hiro might disagree.

This is a gook board where we speak English by convenience, nothing American here.

That gooknip has it registered in deleware though.
Keep posting in francais and test it.

It happens all day long, and what? I never seen a post being deleted for that.

Presumably for tax purposes. I'm Anglo btw, I just post in French to troll occasionally.

Russians got range banned for it last year
stop trolling hwang

Checked CNN for info out of curiosity. All I get is that the suspect was born in 1980. """""JOURNALISM"""""

Nyet

>Russians got range banned for it last year
You mean if I use a strayan proxy and spam dozens of posts in abo it can lead to a range ban for every emu fucker? Cool.

It was a car not a truck.