How do Eastern Europeans (poles, Slavs etc) feel while you watch Europe commit Sudoku?

How do Eastern Europeans (poles, Slavs etc) feel while you watch Europe commit Sudoku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yn1pE-6VhpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

impatient, hilarious and with sense of pity

>implying that what is happening in Europe isn't partially happening here in NZ as well
btw im a slav as well so dont talk shit to me mate

Sudoku is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle.
Seppuku is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment.
Please keep up.

>hilarious
Typical kike mutt

I have relatives living in London that are scared for their lives because shitskins started moving in the area and caused a lot of trouble (fights, rapes etc). From what I understand, the slavs in the area started stockpiling whatever weapons they can get their hands on.

Started loling when I heard that a chair leg was seriously considered as a weapon.

Sad because Europe is the best place on the planet. With it gone the planet is equally shit

Xddddddd

>(poles, slavs etc)

poles ARE slavs

EE is more degenerate than the west, it's just that they don't have the money to afford it for now but once they have (maybe one day) they'll be worst than us.

>1. Shock and denial
>2. Anger
>3. Depression
>4. Acceptance
>5. Fun

not great, as it will affect us at this rate. Sooner or later

I like pain and suffering.

If it's not happening to me and rest of eastern europe, of course.
Finally a revenge for 1938.

>Slav here
Sad because we're just losing more white clay.

World's gonna get niggered in 50 years.

pretty good. A bit jealous since it's the muslims who are having all the fun

1st i had pity for them... now it's contempt

>bulgaria pepe
So you're a slav who left that country?
Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yn1pE-6VhpM

low budget chalga star wannabe. typical female waste of life who thinks that whoring herself out like a westerner will get her bonus points in the old country.

eastern euro on vacation, atm I dont give two shits but I have a feeling it will be spreading to us soon. Hopefully our people wont be as cucked as the west and wont stand for it.

>implying that anyone can ever survive in eastern europe except slavs.

I think most people here are busy with problems within the country.

>Slav here
>US flag

>ho thinks that whoring herself out like a westerner will get her bonus points in the old country
It kind of does.

Зa cтoличнитe цигaни, дa. Зa нopмaлнитe бeли бългapчeтa, никoгa.

This. We already import niggers due to EU quotas its just that they don't stay here. Everyone i know hates them but our governments official stance is to accept them with arms wide open... at least until the EU gibs end.

Pretty comfy desu.

But Poland you are in EU

Not a fan of twerking at all but would eat

>But Poland you are in EU
They are part of the degeneracy in the west.

i go outside and look around and i see happy people and no subhumans so i feel good

When neighbor's barn is burning, only village idiot is laughing

indifferent desu desu tbqh
I arrived at a point where I want to see the world turn into a dark ages shithole. What better way to achieve this than to lean back and let (((them))) kill off the white race...

If your women are choosing other races outside of whites it's YOUR FAULT and no one else's. I find it hilarious that some of you get on here & whine "how come muh white girls choose da nigger ova me?" It's because most of you whites are low T cuck-bois that's why.So I sit back and laugh knowing the future of my race will be fine while you whites panic at the thought of your extinction. I have no ill will towards whites or any race for that matter but you whites are doing it to yourselves.

Pitty mostly. The problem is that you don't even realize how big your problem is. You have basically lost at informational warfare. You have lost the war and you don't even realize it. Even the most redpilled of you westerners, have been subverted in a ways you don't understand. The basic definitions of words has been changed for you in order to indoctrinate you. I could mumble on for hours but you would have to learn everything from the beginning. You have lost because you can't even point out who or what is your enemy. This is why you are losing again and again. The funniest part is that you think that Revolution is the answer, but in reality this is what the main goal of Marxists is.

not quiet right. there are slavic poles - which are the round headed subhuman trash that floods the EU in the search of toilets and gibs.

and then there are superhuman Sarmatian Poles (the ones Nietzsche adored so much that he claimed to be one of them) who were in power during the Golden Liberty (best state system ever devised)

Yeah we are. And we are saying no when they want us to accept shitskins. It's like west forgot you can say no when someone tells you to commit suicide.

that's a funny choice of a picture for this thread, because the number 1 whitegirls who unironically coal-burn like there's no tomorrow, are east european whores, especially polacks
and then we have subhumans like this fucking mall security guard, who has had half the population of his country run away from that shithole, to shit up other countries, yet he's got a "sense of pity", when fucking poland would turn into a 3rd world shithole overnight if the black market pole-trash workers didn't funnel money out of EU economies back to poland
We should team up with Russia and fuck you up the ass again

Polacks will be meatshield between us and niggers

Concerned mostly. Sure I want Germans to suffer and be cucked and shit but at the same time it saddens me somehow. Its like watching your frenemy commiting suicide - at one hand you are happy to see him suffer yet you know that you will miss him.

On the other hand arabic language courses are now the new hip in Poland - we are getting ready to do some trading with our new neighbours - of course thorugh fance or huge wall :D

Also there has never been more love for russian brothers and slavic haritage then now. Seriously if an avrage pole would be asked if he could help russian or german person like 80% would choose russian.

Hello again

>revenge for 1938
I thought slovaks were on our side?

butthurt

Your shitty leader destabilized Europe and the white race in the first place, kraut cunt.

It will be spilling over into Poland soon enough. Better feel more than sorry for Fritz.

t.slav fucked my girl

as it looks right now you won't be around by that time. but there will be a bunch of chechen and caucasus niggers roaming the streets of moscow...

>if he could help russian or german person like 80% would choose russian.
i would shoot both

>cards
>degenerate gambler
typical german soldier

Stop being a faggot and giving us a bad name

It's very strange feeling, would not recommend

mów za siebie rusofilu jebany

saddens me,really,we fought for over 1000 thousand of years and thats how they going to end... I just feel pity

lurk moar leaf

This guy gets it.

But you guys are fucked too in other ways, you are literally going through a demographic implosion right now with more deaths than births and out migration. Things need to change fast or you are in big trouble too.

I am glad that the Germans are finally getting what they deserve, but sad for everyone else.

slavs don't fuck girls here lmao, wake up
at least not before "their" girl has been drilled by everyone in town

Зa cъжaлeниe, дopи и cpaвнитeлнo интeлигeнтнитe млaди хopa (18-25 г.) в мoмeнтa ca дoвoлнo цигaнизиpaни и видиoтeни oт чaлгиятa и цялocтнaтa дeгeнepaция, пpoпaгaндиpaнa из/oт мeдиитe.

Moжe би oкoлo 60-65% oт хopaтa нa тaя възpacт ce зaбaвлявaт пo eдин eдинcтвeн нaчин - кълчaт ce нa oтoмaнcки мaaнeтa в oтвpaтитeлни чaлгoтeки, нaшмъpкaни c aмфeт.

Teхнo-мaниaцитe нe ca мнoгo пo-paзлични.

He is like one Austrian guy that hates Poles more than anything, more than Muslims or niggers or anything. I argued with him ages ago but now I think it is funny to watch his butthurt posts. I think he actually is a Serb living in Austria but I cant remember.

I feel I shouldn't feel anything but I can't help feeling bad about it all

Polish girls are the easiest by far and I say that as a half pollack.

Card games =/= gambling you flag hiding faggot

>It's like west forgot you can say no when someone tells you to commit suicide
kek

I'm not sure.
Pretty fucking sad watching west killing itself in the name of bullshit they have been indoctrinated in to
I don't know whenever to laugh or drink, I could do both but it would be a laugh of despair.

I remember him too. Well everyone can shitpost, but most Austrians I know appreciate Slavs and are happy that we don't have only cucked countries as neighbours,

Zero empathy, at first i was like ''muh europe we need to protect western europe'' then i remembered europe don't give single fuck about eastern europe and think we are racist savages or something.

>they think we are racist savages or something

But that is a compliment Latvia bro. I wish Australia was a little more racist and savage

nice to know someone is still thinking in the right direction

faggot

Ok, as long as there aren't Arabs and nignogs near me.

im very smug about it

he will apologize u for this soon, he's from Canada

>near me.
You live in Europe you dumb cunt - everything is close to you.

Fucking Vienna is like 2 hr drive away from Serbia. 2hr drive is how far I go to just take my gun to the range on the weekend.

>a chair leg was seriously considered as a weapon

>How do Eastern Europeans (poles, Slavs etc) feel while you watch Europe commit Sudoku?
We're already blackpilled about our respective shitholes having no future, realistically speaking. Well, maybe Poland has something going for it.
Watching Western Europe go full retard really makes me question the point of going on though.
I'm thinking about moving to France and becoming an identitarian. Eastern europeans are too busy eating each other to ever get our shit together and I'm sick of it tbqh.
>inb4 make your country better stop coming here for gibs
I don't need your fucking job nor do I want it. I already sorted myself out, cunt.

I dont really bother with other people playing math games

For the nwo to be properly put in motion, europe must be mongrelized. Its a question of time now. I wonder how they will dislodge the christian orthodox mentalities in here

Fuck em, they're not our friends.

but having Muslim neighbors will be ours problem mate

What's the difference? Muslims are just a bit shittier at war than Germans.

it's already a problem, many of us have families outside of our borders, migrant ride polish towns near german border

That's solely due to indolence of our current goverment, which is still standing with one foot inside EU, binded by the idiotic laws and (((human rights))), unable to take the serious steps to make the country secure. Once it all falls however there will be no need for pretending anymore, fascist state will become reality.

except every single time some poortrash immigrant brings up muslims, you get told explicitly that you're exactly the same type of trash as them, so once again that's some nice classic slav cuckfic you've cooked up all by yourself, well done subhuman

yes shure, abandon UE, how simple is that, UK doesn't have problem whit it at all...

It's not simple but it's right

cutting of Poland it's not right mate, it would ruin our economy

At least you get some gibs out of the EU. For us, we just keep paying and get "refugees" as a reward.
Really works out well for us.

It's not all about money from EU, more like money from trading stuff
Feel sorry 4 you man, really

don't worry. the ones worth anything will return to poland. the rest can die in the caliphate.

If Australia was destined to be conquered I wish it was to the Japanese in open battle instead of to Mainland Chinese locusts and sell out baby boomer scum.

((They)) won't stop at whites, Asians are next, then the survivors will be living hell on earth, slaves to their masters. We all lose.

I feel like I'm watching our future. So, anxious.

Happy.

If we manage to get rid of the left wing parties in the next vote, you can start having respect for us again.
If not, feel free to make fun of us. Then we deserve it.

At first sad, and a bit happy.

Now after so much shit, when we see they dont shit about them - fuckem, western cucks deserve to die. Only the strong will survive, so I guess, its not so bad.

As long as people have to eat and housing a bad economy isn't that bad. I'd rather be poorer than to live next to niggers and muds.

Also it's a ~38 million country. Totally capable of sustaining its own economy. Add the rest of Slavosphere (expect Russia maybe) and over a few decades the east will rise. Given the governments don't intervene in free markets with (((welfare gibs)))

This. We lost the second they ripped up the white Australia policy. The USA never stood a chance in the long run, because they were poisoned at birth.

Grab popcorn and plenty beer and watch that shit burn down, best entertainment, I love every brutal rape murder news done in countries welcoming migrants, it puts a big fa grin on my face, or the white girls dating monkeys and getting BTFOed almost every single time.
Mazel tov! L'Chaim!

>poles aren't slavic
Can you guys at least pretend you're not braindead when you briefly venture beyond memespewing?

38 millions were here before joining UE, now is couple millions less ... still our main power in economy is trade, if we lose it we could not stay safe (You know Putin don't like us etc.), good economy keeps us safe

I feel really good and it will be even better when we will close borders for native Europeans running from their caliphates.