Why is nigger culture, specifically gangster rap, embraced by so many whites?

It's mostly violent, shallow, full of childish bragging and without any artistic merit. It should seemingly be laughed at? Who is pushing this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGMVd4kRacQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VcsI84aINjE
youtube.com/watch?v=OyCMX7CPSBI
youtube.com/watch?v=YmU622sD9rc
youtube.com/watch?v=OmM3lTRq0LA
youtube.com/watch?v=lgNfrwdX5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=kHTPzmW0HDI
youtube.com/watch?v=dW8jRjvlLgE
youtube.com/watch?v=0tJUCuBcuPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=XGMVd4kRacQ
because blacks are more socially smooth and know how to behave in an attractive way unlike you whiteys

Nigger culture is shit, but it is masculine, compared to the nu-male faggot shit. Strong horse weak horse type of thing.

Stupid people are easy to brainwash. Most normies are stupid

>Who is pushing this shit?
who do you think

>t. roach
your manlet population are white-wannabes and you're talking shit? lol

>checks flag
lmao, say what you want

This. Also a lack of identity.

It is only possible because white men are portrayed as feminist faggs, so children just like the current "strongger" horse.

We have to recover the world so children can see what a real Man is.

I'm starting for bettering myself, till I fell like those men in pic related or better.

>Remove blacks from homeland via slavery
>Blacks forget what tribe they were from
>Blacks nature kicks in when given liberty and they form new tribes "gangs"
>Spend 40 years destroying wholesome white identity
>Black identity celebrated
>Down and out whites embrace black tribalism because that is viewed better than white identity

Because it's what the (((gate-keepers))) push.

Is rap still as popular with young whites as it was in the late 90s?

>because blacks are more socially smooth
posts video of niggers literally acting like chimps in an urban setting
roaches aren't white

During the 1980s MTV randomly started playing hip hop and rap videos and since then gangster culture has been seen as "cool" and "hip". It's also interesting that just as this was happening, the Bill Clinton presidency passed their crime bill which has incarcerated thousands of blacks.

>Why is nigger culture, specifically gangster rap, embraced by so many whites?

its pushed on gulleble white kids for a reason mate to further destroy any trace of comon decenty if this keeps going whites are going to end up like the nigger community.

>roaches aren't white
thank god. otherwise i'd be a vassal 700 years to some empire.
>chimps in an urban setting
they actually act with swagger and confidence, thats why you hate em i guess

hm no idea

It's Entertainment;

Why do the movies, tv shows and music have themes of danger, sex, money and power? Because they're harmless outlets for people to live vicariously.

Gangster rap obviously taps into these themes, it's also one of the only music genres that seems to be immune from the PC crowd and their protestations, for now at least.

>1980s
>Clinton presidency
What

It's a curse for America's fallen who have turned away from our King, Jesus Christ and his Everlasting Father, the Almighty LORD.

this is a poser trash even by their standarts

>who is pushing this shit?

>they actually act with swagger and confidence
this is sawg and confidance
youtube.com/watch?v=VcsI84aINjE
this is niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=OyCMX7CPSBI

you're poser trash by russian standards

>he thinks autistic dance is better than smooth groovy dance
whites confirmed for born aspergers

soon roach, soon you'll end up like pic related. fucking human waste

made me laugh
you know (((who)))

Very large, politically aligned to the left, media organizations. They realized niggers don't take to rock. But gullible white people will listen to rap.

They re alpha. and rock is a ded meme

>without any artistic merit
debatable. when the only thing every black kid in murica does is sing and play basket by force someone has to be good at it

Reminder that "based" and "nigga" are nigger vernacular and only nonwhites use them

well hope i dont end up 700 years slave to my enemies xd

>socially smooth

never happened muzzie. we only paid jizya till 1400 to 1877. no stinking roach put his foot in Romania, no abhorent mosque was built on our land

Even more so

I love hitler and shit like that but for some reason a$ap rocky gets my dick hard

This is only becouse of the engenired emasculation of white man.

We can be real men again.

>its not 700, only 477!!111
lmao
your most popular channel is turkish (kanal d) and your most popular food is shawarma (turkish) enjoy being our mini me's ;)

It's embraced by white kids who were raised by free spirit liberal Boomer parents, who had no masculine role models or traditional culture to adhere to, and only found anything that smelt like testosterone with hip-hop culture.

>you whiteys

5'4 smelly Turkroach manlet here thinks he has game ladies and gentlemen.

ladies prefer 5'4 manlets over skinny eyes on the ground throat in knots sissies though, maybe one day you'll man up and then your girls will notice you :p

Based amerifat.

but back then you had Eminem who you'd definitely call a wigger at that time, but seems pretty sensible now, especially compared to that 'trap' faggotry.

niggers aren't even rhyming anymore, sound gay, look gay and their lyrics hardly make sense.

>your most popular channel is turkish kanal d
objectively wrong. the most popular are pro tv and antena 1 . kanal D has stupid shows for rural retards
> your most popular food is shawarma
wrong, our most popular food is sarmale I think. shawarma is fast food trash that people eat on the go

popular = done commonly

the turkish culture is very popular in bucharest at least, you all try to talk turkish from kanal d soap operas and your songs show veils and shit, you aspire to be turks, get ready for the soft conquer and the disappearance of romanian culture for our culture kek

Well OP
Pic related was the catalyst. I used to listen to rap from the early 80's up to maybe when biggie smalls fortunately died. At first. Rap had some level of creativity that relied on actual rhyming. Yes, jam on it wasn't anything brilliant. But space niggers that rap was unique and the lyrics weren't about fucking whores and being proud of being a thug.
After, you had run DMc. They were supremely popular, and once again their lyrics didn't need to mention violence and sex. Plus, their accompanying music had actual instruments being played (like the beastie jews, I mean boys).
Next came more militant rappers like Chuck D and KRS 1. Again, smart lyrics even if they were more hostile towards the white injusti world they perceived.
Finally, came NWA and 2 LIVE CREW. Though the beats and lyrics were still of some quality, this view of white authority being the enemy reached its peak. Throw in the Rodney king and LA riots fiasco , plus pic related having YO MTV raps giving a face to these artists. White suburban kids couldn't help but drop head over heels. This it's cool to not just hate authority but act against it has come to its peak. Movies like Boyz N the Hood and menace to society introduced a way of living that most whites didn't know existed. However. Always portraying the black man as a victim. Though there were some level of positive role models like Laurence fishburns character or even Samuel Jackson in the movie fresh.

Because girls like bad boys, and gangsters are baddest boys out there currently.

It's entertaining.

>you all try to talk turkish from kanal d soap operas and your songs show veils and shit
who told you this?

cuz da white man allways tryin to steal the black men's accomplishments like he did with peanaut butter and rockn'roll

your youth and your people, I came back from romania in 2013 after a 7 year stay, all your teens speak turkish cuz its "hip" and your music videos have veils and turkish wear in em and shit

leave the house for once and you'll see lmao

nobody in the world wants to be a roach. you have weird fantasies.

i imagine they'd want to be roach more than a country that allowed turks to take off the flag from their government building xd

>"... ground throat in knot..."

Nobody on here understands a word of what you're saying.

But it's okay. You're a Turkroach living in a third world country who managed to learn some English, and after all, all that nigger blood running through Turks' veins explains your inclination towards and defense of hip-hop culture.

Screwed up girls with daddy issues go for bad boys. Real women go for men.

But in modern society, the former is much more common in society than it should be, on account of what the left has done to the American family.

>picking on grammar and spelling

enjoy your own women looking down on your culture xd

No, I'm not picking on your grammar or spelling. You're simply incoherent. No one can even fill in the blanks as to what you're talking about.

I'll try to use simpler and shorter sentences just for you. I accidentally treated you on the same level as europeans in terms of intelligence.

It's an excuse to get back at girls in their life who babied them so much into fucking white girls that they were so white hot embarrassed that they give up on everything and take in the ass verbally from jungle monkeys instead of embrace what is harder, to deal with the humiliation and embarrassment of what it is NOT to embarrass a white girl (actually being manly) whether she be your family or acquantence

Smooth like sandpaper

Anytime a white guy makes one flick of a finger towards actually working white women automatically think it's all about them and the waterworks in their pants start and its white hot screachingly embarrassing to the point were I give up on everything and smoke dank and think of afroman songs by myself while I embarrass her so much to the point that she becomes a slut for rappers and cute men. It's honestly easier for me although it sucks ass

Same reason why people dig Trump, it's the blunt passionate personality.

becuase people in general dont like the kissy kissy lovey lovey dick on dick type shit made by whites,so we listen to blacks because it actually is masculine

this white men are emotional & feminine

Trap is very close to classical music. most redpilled form of music nowadays

Trap is gay

agreed, just the next step on the degeneracy scale

try harder you joke of nature

well i play the violin so i have a trained ear and i can tell without a doubt that young thug is the GOAT. FUCK OFF KIKE

It's mostly young, suburban faggot white kids. Anytime I'm on xbox live (only play like once a week, before you call me degenerate) and I see a ghetto ass name, i.e. LiLUziVert_da_Shoota, it's always a little 10-year old white kid.

>not listening to Kool G Rap
Wew.

So many bars packed with imagery you can't handle it:
youtube.com/watch?v=YmU622sD9rc

MOP and Kool G Rap is money:
youtube.com/watch?v=OmM3lTRq0LA
youtube.com/watch?v=lgNfrwdX5UE

G Rap has recorded a ton of other great feature verses in his career, like the first verse on:
youtube.com/watch?v=kHTPzmW0HDI

If you can't appreciate the artistry of this gangster rapper, you're the nigger tbqh.

Storytelling like a movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=dW8jRjvlLgE

Some historical mobsters with no chorus:
youtube.com/watch?v=0tJUCuBcuPM

The Jews are pishing it obviously and I'm not tin foil hat conspiricist who think everything is the Jews but the whole music industry is the Jews.

Fuck no rap is not as big as it was in the 90's. Rap is a fucking joke nowadays. Back then people actually took it seriously to some degree and were worried it would cause problems now nobody gives a shit about it because it's just shitty music.