If the Nazis weren't bad then why did their hats have skulls on?

If the Nazis weren't bad then why did their hats have skulls on?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._Leib-Husaren-Regiment_Nr._1
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen's_Royal_Lancers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a fag

If humans aren't bad why do we have skulls in our head?

skulls of peace, op.

Pure Aryan skull shape

You know why.

their humble nature made them show their insides, get naked in front of the person talking to them. No flesh to hide their true self, just the bare naked self.

The symbol was commonly known as the feels skull.

>Implying there's a skull in my head

Do you have any proof of that scary statement?

SPBP

What is I told you there is a skeleton inside you right now

Why are skulls bad?

Well, they were bad in the sense that they were badass.

Pol BTFO

Wait a minute, guys...
Are we the bad guys?

Use of the Totenkopf as a military emblem began under Frederick the Great, who formed a regiment of Hussar cavalry in the Prussian army commanded by Colonel von Ruesch, the Husaren-Regiment Nr. 5 (von Ruesch). It adopted a black uniform with a Totenkopf emblazoned on the front of its mirlitons and wore it on the field in the War of Austrian Succession and in the Seven Years' War.

The Totenkopf remained a part of the uniform when the regiment was reformed into Leib-Husaren Regiments Nr.1 and Nr.2 in 1808. When Frederick William, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, was killed in battle during the Napoleonic Wars, his troops changed their uniform colors to black or apple green, with a Totenkopf on their shakos in mourning their dead leader. Other sources claim that the "Black Brunswickers" were so equipped while Friedrich Wilhelm of Brunswick lived, as a sign of revenge on the French.[2]

The skull continued to be used throughout the Prussian and Brunswick Armed forces until 1918, and some of the stormtroopers that led the last German offensives on the Western Front in 1918 used skull badges.[3]

Luftstreitkräfte fighter pilots Georg von Hantelmann[4] and Kurt Adolf Monnington[5] are just two of a number of Central Powers military pilots who used the Totenkopf as their personal aircraft insignia.

This shit getting too spooky for me

The Totenkopf was the symbol of a Prussian elite cavalry troop, to guide the royalties.
It coincides with their motto that pardon is neither given nor taken.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._Leib-Husaren-Regiment_Nr._1

Nazis were bad, if anyone thinks otherwise he's an idiot.

Shitler and Nazis was the best thing that ever happened to the jews, they couldn't get a better present.

If i was a fucking kike I'd probably have a picture of shitler on my wall and thank him for all the things i have every day.

I bet you like pirates, though..

>(((le UN goy)))

Skulls symbolize death. Death is the greatest objective truth. Everyone WILL die. It's the one thing you can't form a safe space from. You can't block it out, you can't run away, and that terrifies people. It's kind of ironic and funny that the one thing that equalizes all of us is what terrifies those that ask for equality the most.

Where that sketch is from?

*Goys

>yfw we were the nazis all along

>If the Nazis weren't bad then why did their hats have skulls on?

because skulls look bitchin, also because SS were part of the skull and bones society so they sucked a lot of dicks

It predates the Third Reich. See and pic related.

cause that shit was badass, you britpaki cuckboi

>What is I told you there is a skeleton inside you right now
I'm thoroughly spooped out by that, I think we all need to suck each others dicks so we can be brothers under the skin

For intimidation, according to Himmler.

Checked, kecked.

Because they are bad you idiot.
Just like how the Germans had spikes and skulls on their helmets, and they literally conquered land because they were jealous of the British Empire.

WIR

Yes yes yes, keep larping for jews best friends, faggot.

First off, it's not a 'skull', it's a totenkopf. It symbolises a defiance of death.

You pathetic Normie faggot.

Dying death died.

MODS
HELP

The Death's Head is Pagan. Only the Waffen SS wore this symbol, not the Wehrmacht. The Waffen SS had to trace their ancestry back 7 generations to prove they were pure Aryan and not Jewish. The Death's Head means those who wore it were not afraid of death. They believed in reincarnation. They would do whatever it takes to save their people. They knew they would eventually return to their people. If they did not win the war, they would return to a hell on Earth by reincarnation. If they won they would return to a heaven on Earth. We all saw what Nazi Germany looked like in those first 6 years. Heaven on Earth.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

cuz most nazis had the mentality of a teen edgelord, that's why

It predates the NSDAP.

OP just got boned.

Man they have some good drugs there.

because skeletons are spooky as fuck and if you want to spook cunts you use a skeleton.

The skull also had this meaning

The Skull is the reminder that you shall always be willing to put your self at stake for the life of the whole community - Heinrich Himmler

Now you are asking the right questions.

They were pirates.
Pirates are cool.

Bc they were black

In my battalion we had skulls on our hats. And our jackets, shirts, lighters and phones.
But we're the good guys.

Here is the badge of the 17th/21st Lancers, British cavalry regiment

Fantastic

Brits confirmed for being evil cunts.

Because Prescott Bush said we will give you this money but you have to pay homage to Yale.

Now once a year John Kerry and George W Bush suck each others dicks next to a skull of Geronimo and Tim Russert.

tradition

Well I never, what's the Queen wearing?

Unironically the best German general of WW1.

Ludendorff a shit.

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

ever heard of something called aesthetics?

top kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen's_Royal_Lancers

Is not the same thing that niggers do? putting a bone on their heads? they are niggers

It was a special regiment of the Prussian army, the totenkompf hussars. The German Empire and later the Nazis just decided to keep the imagery, with the Nazis giving it to the SS.

I know, it's called a rhetorical question. Also please take your trip off outside brit/pol/, you're embarrassing the flag

Wow. So edgy!

It's an interest piece for anyone curious, and I'll trip where I damn well please.

Just warning you that you look like a faggot

Because they were badass as fuck. This thread alone makes me sad they didn't win.