twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JBD seems like the only non bat shit crazy person on there

>queer autistic trans lesbian
>autistic

Is that John Redcorn?

>google is fair and objecti....

So many words that can be replaced by the word fag

Big Bugs...

Google is currently the Titanic 3 miles from the iceberg... they've been on autopilot since 2000 with no real competition making automatic ad revenue, but they have serious competition now and a staff that isn't made of genius nerds. Once their shit starts breaking and these retards can't immediately fix it they will sink. Guaranteed on a single day within the next 5 years the stock will be down 50%, following by a slow whimpering death as the company is pieced up and sold for scrap

Google is tricking you into self censorship and abandoning its platforms, which is exactly what they want you to do.

By all means, do all you can to hurt them financially. That's easy enough to do using ad blockers. Advertising is their only real source of revenue.

But not using YouTube or not using their search engine is exactly what they want. You're helping them control and manipulate the public narrative in their favor.

Remember folks, this bullshit diversity memo controversy came out just a day after Anons discovered that YouTube was using a censorship algorithm to target conservative accounts. The fake diversity memo controversy was created to bury the real story, which is the censorship of YouTube through automated means.

You people took the bait hard.

>Muskin
>Fried

literally sam hyde's 2070 paradigm shift

those guys make me feel physically sick

>(views not necessarily @google's)
>Views my own

How do we hit Google?

There are still capable developers at their disposal, but those aren't put on display.

again
the ONLY option - whether u yet understand why or not - is :

FULL SHARIA against women / make women slaves / property of men.

women MUST not have rights.
Women rights MUST not be accepted.
women MUST not be served, respected, helped, etc .
Women need to be treated as the underevolved, parasitic, mentally retarded, soulles lesser-creatures that they are.
Women deserve to be slaves at max, IF they behave well.

and yes, i absolutely mean that.
Eveerything else is TOXIC for society and with that for the future of children, ALL children....

Those mentally massively underevolved creatures called "women" - mentally comparable to mongoloid, heavily cognitively disableled men - MUST NOT have ANY rights over or withing society. It was a retarded thing to try in the forst place - and idea by men that romantically thought, women were capable humans like themselves - which has UTTERLY UTTERLY failed, because those retarded creatures called "women" destroy absolutely everything they touch.
They MUST be put UNDER men, so that men can raise and form and civilise them , which includes psysical punishment ad the advice of men, because those mentally completely retarded mongrells called "women" are not capable of any insight whatsoever and thus cannot be covolised any other way. they can only learn by feeling, thus they must be made feel pain, if they misbehave, they must be trained like the dogs and other animals, which they mentally are.

--------

The world will become positive and humane again, once humanity stands up and kills (slaughters) all feminists.

THEY are the source of almost all evil.
They MUST be erradicated mercilessly.

Stop using Android, Sup Forums. I stood up for your privacy against the FBI didn't I?

Why do they all have twitter accounts instead of google plus accounts?

It's everyone that used to hang out on gaiaonline got jobs in the tech industry.

Because the common pleb doesn't understand the superiority of Google Plus™.

this

join the crazy ones

the misfits, the rebels and the troublemakers

apple is the true redpill

I mean I wouldn't go that far but at least now my phone isn't designed to be a data collection device for a multi billion advertising company, all Apple wants is my money from hardware and apps

For you

iphones r gr8 sweetie. hey r u on snapchat n instagram? u r?!? kool!! xxx

it literally better than jewdroid, I bought a Google phone a year ago and the thing barely fucking works

>apple
>redpilll

Nigger stop.

Pretty similar to what happened to Mozilla after they forced out Eich.

Hang on this is real? I saw the thread last night but I thought it was just some bullshit an user made-up?!?!?

Mozilla is fucked though. They are losing market share like crazy. They only have one product though and it's shit

They really just need Trump to use the DOJ to go after Google with anti-trust laws. Break up google (oh, I mean 'alphabet,' whatever) into separate companies for the search engine, gmail, youtube,etc. It's ridiculous how they basically run the fucking internet

This all the smart nerds will leave leaving the retarded sjws to run around.

>make several times as much money as you
>lead better lives than you
>accomplishing more this year than NEETs like you will in your entire mommy-suckling lives

u mad, trumpcuck?

Wait, there are people ITT who use (((chrome))) over firefox?

Can't you just search them on Twitter to verify it by yourself?

Gook Googler:
twitter.com/lizthegrey

can't wait for google to go down like a ship of rats

go on fire all your male engineers and programmers, see what happens when you're left with only the marketing and diversity department

nupol is retarded mate, I've seen many screenshots on here these last months of people unironically using chrome

the reddit horde has ruined this place

Droids are infinitely better for those who know what they're doing regarding internet privacy

It reads like a Mary Sue from the fanfictions of old, doesn't it? Buzzwords piled on top of one another to elicit unwarranted sympathy.

>FULL SHARIA
Thats what they are asking for you moron.
Giving them what they want by destroying civilisation is not an option for anyone who wasnt subject to more than a thousand years of inbreeding.

There have been a ton of newfags, but they do at least seem to be assimilating (or at least the shitty redditcucks are going back). Things hit their lowest during and right after the election, and now it's normalizing a bit.

Recall that at the time of the election, people were still trying to argue civic nationalism over ethnic nationalism here. Now, this isn't a debate anyone bothers with because all the newfags got woke and are on board.

As for the google guy's manifesto, it's really great. It's stuff like this that forms the cracks that eventually widen and get worse and worse. The left have no responses to the things he's saying other than moral outrage (wow just wow). This stuff gets peoples noggins joggin', and this will continue and accelerate.

Like they havent sold their encryption to the chinese gov eh?

>implying Firefox is any better

>gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
>the comment section

This country is completely fucked.

>he isn't using Vivaldi.

for me it's what iphones represent and the people that use them. There is no redpill only degeneracy if you want to be redpilled on phones buy an old 3310.

More like the power of skypes

found the fat basement dweller

lmao who are these competitors who supposedly can compete with jewgle?

so amyway, air bnb have just announced they have cancelled the reservations and accounts of individuals who they believe will be attending the "Unite the Right" rally, this sort of shit demonstrates what the world you would live in under a so-called progressive leftist government.

I've switched over to Brave for my PC browser, works much better than (((Chrome))).

>communist
>working for one of the biggest capitalist giant
wow

>proudly bipolar

Are these people """"engineers""""?

Since writing code is considered STEM, yes.

>he thinks a search engine is Google's main shekels source
call me when you delete everything that Google has it's fingers in, including gmail and YouTube.

Till then, we're just cunts whining and moaning about our overlords.

>aposematic hair
no.

That's not a reason to just give up.

Also
>Chrome
>search engine

I bet they cant even make proper for loop.

How does a communist working for one of the biggest multinational corporations often accused of tax evasion and government lobbying fit so well in his $$$olidarity agenda.

>communist

Why isn't he redistributing his wealth?

meh, it's a step in the right direction, up until yesterday I didn't even know that browser existed, airbnb have gotten into the act as well by cancelling reservations and accounts of individuals attending the "Unite the Right rally".

Because "communist" just means "give me your money".

>JBD seems like the only non bat shit crazy person on there.

Women in STEM.
Can't figure out the self timer on a camera.

Powerful

No no no, it means "I want to the state to rule over everything and I want the state to be based entirely on my ideals"

Jesus, Google probably has a termination plan in place for me. I troll TF outta these people

Scerd guys, these programmers are gonna kill meh

Good lord the places these huge tech places are located.

Can someone please explain why these huge tech places tend to attract freaks?

Common Filth is right, fags ruin everything.

They just hire the person for whatever they're specialized in

Brave. Not only it blocks all ads, it actually pays you money for browsing shit.

Youtube has never made a single cent of profit. They tried with youtube red and failed miserably.

'''

>my.pronoun.is

my.pronoun.is/ze

Well to be fair these individuals don't represent the majority of google, or they would have crashed a long time ago. Make no mistake, the majority of the workforce are still a bunch of orientals and white males. However, they are all mostly the stereotypical beta cucks that comprise the average tech nerds, so what we have here is a chariot of cucks being driven by crazy dykes and spinster bitches.

"Author of many, maintainer of none"

Absolute filth.

If you really want to be different use a Jolla phone with Sailfish

>lmao who are these competitors who supposedly can compete with Yahoo. Faggot

Chromium

>But not using YouTube or not using their search engine

I don't get it, how is using competitor's sites/technologies for content not hurt google? Youtube censorship was always a thing, they have just cranked it up to 11. Alternatives are available that give far better results for search with far less censorship. The only thing that is needed is an alternative to android.

>google going full post modernism degeneracy
>intel already lost their rank as the world's highest producer of microchips to Samsung
are we seeing the start of the end of silicon valley?

Piss off mohamedinean. Go fuck your mom or something

Yeah this kid is a total fucking retard. I assume he was off his meds at the time of that post and his mom just recently came home with them and he is all better now. Considering he hasn't replied to you in order to better explain the autistic ramblings he spewed.